Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

EL BROMANCE posted:

Is this from that fake boomer group perhaps? All the posts are like that there, as a gag. Profile pic does not look like someone with a 39 year old son Bill.

Ah yeah you're probably right. I haven't been on facebook in years at this point so I'm not up to date on that kind of thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

How quaint and old-fashioned in its simplicity. Where are all the microservices and code generators?

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Being found out as a programmer is the lose state right?

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

https://twitter.com/marwilliamson/status/1315905534466428934

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Regarde Aduck posted:

Being found out as a programmer is the lose state right?

Being a programmer is the lose state; publicly admitting to it makes you thread material.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

The duration and aftermath of Lincoln's presidency are all compelling arguments for the bullet being stronger than the ballot.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Certainly one for one the bullet seems like it's ahead :v:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
What if the bullet was made from a ballot?

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

It'd need to be one of those Australian ballots with like a hundred candidates on the one piece of paper, otherwise it's not doing any damage.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

That's a ballet, and that's something different.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2I2mK_3_ns

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Ballot with butterfly wings

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Dillbag posted:

jesus christ dude

I'm looking forward to the day when we can all forgot about Lowtax, but until then, point and laugh.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Explain the joke here please. Why yes I'm a programmer

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Faustian Bargain posted:

Explain the joke here please. Why yes I'm a programmer

Enterprise code (code for big corporations) is known for being over complicated and verbose. The problem can be solved in a few lines of code but this project uses enterprise design patterns to turn it into hundreds of lines.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

ultrafilter posted:

I'm looking forward to the day when we can all forgot about Lowtax, but until then, point and laugh.

Thinking about that thread about the goon that had the hobby hare farm and named one of the rabbits after Lowtax but it got some horrible disease so she had to kill it.

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

you should have left Let's Play open for public view, Lowtax
what is a hobby hare

you might also be saying she had a hare farm as a hobby, but i'd prefer if a hobby hare was some weird thing i didn't know about

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

It's like a hobby horse but the dick is way smaller

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Knormal posted:

That's a ballet, and that's something different.

I dunno, a bear could seriously mess someone up. And that's BEFORE you take the car into consideration!

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/georgjar/status/1316099249885507585

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
https://twitter.com/benrathe/status/1315761939809697794?s=20

Why the gently caress is a scientific conference running talks through a censorship software?

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
Public unfollows often feel crass but there's a certain je ne sais quoi to publicly unfollowing while also calling out the other person as self-obsessed.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Skwirl posted:

Why the gently caress is a scientific conference running talks through a censorship software?

Someone's getting kickbacks from the software company.

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013

As somebody who a) is training to be a registered nurse and b) caught covid in April from one of the dozens of positive patients we had in the hospital, this has made me really angry.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

Skwirl posted:

My best guess is that they use that software across a greater system, where it actually does have some use, albeit perhaps a niche one. Even just a forum or something.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Cleretic posted:

My best guess is that they use that software across a greater system, where it actually does have some use, albeit perhaps a niche one. Even just a forum or something.

None of this type of software has ever been useful and it's loving insane people are using it in 2020.

Edit: Do kids even say "bone" to refer to sex anymore?

Air Skwirl has a new favorite as of 12:10 on Oct 14, 2020

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Skwirl posted:

None of this type of software has ever been useful and it's loving insane people are using it in 2020.

What else do you call it when you take your lover for a trip through Mr Bones Wild Ride, culminating in reaching The Bone Zone?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Serperoth posted:

What else do you call it when you take your lover for a trip through Mr Bones Wild Ride, culminating in reaching The Bone Zone?

I don't know, I'm not 16 but I have enough faith in our youth that they'd have come up with something better.

Also they can't do that right now because of COVID.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Skwirl posted:

life, uh, finds a way

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Skwirl posted:

I don't know, I'm not 16 but I have enough faith in our youth that they'd have come up with something better.

What a boner on the part of our national governments.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Breitbart Is Rightbart posted:

As somebody who a) is training to be a registered nurse and b) caught covid in April from one of the dozens of positive patients we had in the hospital, this has made me really angry.

I feel like most people grew out of the "my uncle works at nintendo and told me about pokemon purple which has all the pokemon in it" phase by grade 2, but apparently I was wrong

"So a nurse came in, no wait they might say the nurse just lied, SIX nurses came in and all said how smart and right I was"

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Breitbart Is Rightbart posted:

Mrs. Krabappel and Principal Skinner were in the closet making babies and I saw one of the babies and the baby looked at me!

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Skwirl posted:

Only with deepest irony if at all.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

6 nurses came in, and they were all twerking

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Serperoth posted:

"Porking" is due for a comeback imo

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

"Porking" is due for a comeback imo

Ugh. I prefer "bone" in this context.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
What about “beat guts”?

Too soon?

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
I prefer https://mobile.twitter.com/TextAuras/status/1316087454303162368

OhAreThey
Oct 12, 2012

I like your nurse's uniform, guy.
https://twitter.com/cryptodemedici/status/1314574934430101505

Our favorite meat-eater hasn't updated his Twitter in 5 days. He may be dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

:thunk:

https://twitter.com/MuscleSkoals/status/1315893465331294214