Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

sometimes we splurge and get publix brand when it's bogo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

I don't drink coffee

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Like a proper communist I only drink Russian caravan tea.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I drink pepsi max or straight vodka, nothing else

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord

Inceltown posted:

Like a proper communist I only drink Russian caravan tea.

typical western oppulence, putting water in their tea instead of just eating the brick

shameful

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

I only drink weed vapor as it enters my lungs I have replaced h20 with thc

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

NZAmoeba posted:

Look at this guy mixing up the Cook Strait with the Tasman Sea

Cook Gay

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Have you ever seen a Commie drink a glass of water? Vodka, that's what they drink, isn't it? Never water? On no account will a Commie ever drink water, and not without good reason. Water, that's what I'm getting at, water. Mandrake, water is the source of all life. Seven-tenths of this earth's surface is water. Why, do you realize that seventy percent of you is water? And as human beings, you and I need fresh, pure water to replenish our precious bodily fluids. Are you beginning to understand? Mandrake. Mandrake, have you never wondered why I drink only distilled water, or rain water, and only pure-grain alcohol? Have you ever heard of a thing called fluoridation. Fluoridation of water? Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous Communist plot we have ever had to face?

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
coffe e sucks

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

indigi posted:

coffe e sucks

Also hot drinks cause cance r

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

The Bloop posted:

i've said it in the weed thread and i'll say it here, something that i enjoy is going to be the death of me, and i've come to terms with that.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

The Bloop posted:

no they don't

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

indigi posted:

no they don't

I mean, not by themselves just sitting there but if you drink them a lot they're a risk factor
Hot, not warm

I'll admit the science may have shifted but this was pretty solid a few years back

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Marx Was A Lib posted:

i've said it in the weed thread and i'll say it here, something that i enjoy is going to be the death of me, and i've come to terms with that.

critical constipation from cheese derivatives in my case

Ensign Expendable
Nov 11, 2008

Lager beer is proof that god loves us
Pillbug

TeenageArchipelago posted:

Have you ever seen a Commie drink a glass of water? Vodka, that's what they drink, isn't it? Never water? On no account will a Commie ever drink water, and not without good reason. Water, that's what I'm getting at, water. Mandrake, water is the source of all life. Seven-tenths of this earth's surface is water. Why, do you realize that seventy percent of you is water? And as human beings, you and I need fresh, pure water to replenish our precious bodily fluids. Are you beginning to understand? Mandrake. Mandrake, have you never wondered why I drink only distilled water, or rain water, and only pure-grain alcohol? Have you ever heard of a thing called fluoridation. Fluoridation of water? Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous Communist plot we have ever had to face?

I only drink water directly from the well to own the libs

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

The Bloop posted:

I mean, not by themselves just sitting there but if you drink them a lot they're a risk factor
Hot, not warm

I'll admit the science may have shifted but this was pretty solid a few years back

I think it needs to be like Really Hot for it to matter

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

TeenageArchipelago posted:

That scene is a lot less fun 50 years later now that a big chunk of the population actually believes this and instead of a general saying it it's the president

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Goons I just had a great idea, THC infused nice tasting cheese give me your many millions of bitcoin dollars and I will make this dream real

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

T-man posted:

Goons I just had a great idea, THC infused nice tasting cheese give me your many millions of bitcoin dollars and I will make this dream real

BrieHC (tm)

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

The Bloop posted:

BrieHC (tm)

Bad Faith. Great Cheese.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

You've heard of blue cheese, now try our green cheese.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
🧀 Cheeeeeeeeed :420:

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Zzulu posted:

If you don't allow the kids to work, then how are they gonna get money to live?

you moron

you imbecile

What we need is more child labour

Have everyone work in slave labour from ages 2 to 21 doing all the menial and professional work in society and everyone above that age can spend all their time on the most important task in society, tut-tut-tuting about how just drat lazy kids are these days!

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ekuNNN has issued a correction as of 20:17 on Sep 29, 2021

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

E: actually bad joke nm

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

T-man posted:

I only drink weed vapor as it enters my lungs I have replaced h20 with thc

This explains some things

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

I drink oat milk flat whites. It's me, the millennial destroying the economy.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

bike tory posted:

I drink oat milk flat whites. It's me, the millennial destroying the economy.

Oat milk is the only alternative milk that actually tastes good and is just as good in coffee as actual milk. Thats my opinion as a guy who makes coffee a lot. Your choice is good

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Continuity RCP posted:

This explains some things

i am queen of the weed thread

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Malleum posted:

typical western oppulence, putting water in their tea instead of just eating the brick

shameful

Pu‐erh is ambrosia, but that brick looks like ditch tea.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Continuity RCP posted:

Oat milk is the only alternative milk that actually tastes good and is just as good in coffee as actual milk. Thats my opinion as a guy who makes coffee a lot. Your choice is good

yeah i feel most people opt for soy as their alternate to milk and soy coffee tastes like rear end

But then I suggest oat milk coffee to people and they dismiss it as some hipster millennial woo woo drink instead of, like, the best tasting alternative that it is.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

T-man posted:

I don't drink coffee

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

I've been real into chocolate covered espresso beans, love to eat a handful of those and then be a tweaked out gremlin.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

The Bloop posted:

BrieHC (tm)

that’s already the Captain Marvel lady’s dispensary chain

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Shame Boy posted:

That scene is a lot less fun 50 years later now that a big chunk of the population actually believes this and instead of a general saying it it's the president

Yeah but you know what Clemenceau once said, that war is too important to be left to the generals. Maybe that was true fifty years ago. But today war is too important to be left to the politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought.

And that's true now too

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Blockade posted:

I've been real into chocolate covered espresso beans, love to eat a handful of those and then be a tweaked out gremlin.

I used to use those in lieu of sleep in high school and man I miss that buzz sometimes.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

jeebus bob posted:

PLEEEEEASE transcribe and directly translate what the old lady said. Love it when old people swear.

Literal translation of "älä puhu paskaa" is "don't speak poo poo".

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

T-man posted:

I don't drink coffee

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Zzulu posted:

If you don't allow the kids to work, then how are they gonna get money to live?

you moron

you imbecile

What we need is more child labour

I see you took my actual literal Business Ethics uni class.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

T-man posted:

I don't drink coffee

What are you? Some kind of non-coffee drinker??