Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

PerniciousKnid posted:

He probably will regardless.

Polls are cucked, if you count everyone who doesn't vote, trump wins by a landslide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

“The United States is in a more powerful position in 2020 after having lost consecutive conflicts to lightly armed freedom fighters than in 1945 after their victory in the Second loving World War.” -Politics understander and Alleged Political Candidate Joe Biden

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

You might say we're entering a New American Century

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Thump! posted:

“The United States is in a more powerful position in 2020 after having lost consecutive conflicts to lightly armed freedom fighters than in 1945 after their victory in the Second loving World War.” -Politics understander and Alleged Political Candidate Joe Biden

Capital is certainly stronger now than when the soviet union was emerging victorious from the second world war

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Be sure to take a 15-minute break every hour.
*sees Joe Biden and Joe Stalin on the ballot*

*tugs collar, sweats profusely*

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

D1Sergo posted:

luckily for you the transliteration of Joseph from Georgian is Ioseb

CaptainViolence
Apr 19, 2006

I'M GONNA GET YOU DUCK

just mailed a ballot where i wrote in howie/angela and voted for legalized marijuana. feelin good about officially nojoein to compliment my standard daily nojoein

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

amy coney barrett doesn't think saying the n-word constitutes a hostile work environment and is entered into a lifelong covenant with a fundamentalist organization that represses women and wants to roll back abortion rights, joe. that's not a decent person you mush brained idiot.

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Declan MacManus posted:

amy coney barrett doesn't think saying the n-word constitutes a hostile work environment and is entered into a lifelong covenant with a fundamentalist organization that represses women and wants to roll back abortion rights, joe. that's not a decent person you mush brained idiot.

joe biden regularly fought to make sure he never had to say the n-word by black people never being allowed to be near him and is a member of a fundamentalist organization that represses women and wants to roll back abortion rights

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Jewel Repetition posted:

Types of NoJoe

NoJoe Classic: You have made an unbreakable oath. You stand tall even as blueMAGAs clutch at your ankles and try to drag you down to their wretched position.

NoJoe*𝓢𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓮: The star of the show. The frontline warrior. You do not shrink even with the eyes of the world upon you. Or the eyes of D&D.

NoJoe 🄼🄰🄳🄴 🄼🄰🄽: You have cast your vote, and it was not for Joe. You have backed up your words and beliefs with action. Your NoJoe status has crystallized into a jewel you will carry forever.

𝕴𝖒𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖆𝖓 𝕹𝖔𝕵𝖔𝖊: Everyone becomes this when Biden dies lol

ℕ𝕠𝕁𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝: You have never voted for a ticket Biden was on, including Obama. This may not have been for good reasons, but who cares; you were the pioneer, the first to plant our flag.

ℕ𝕠𝕁𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝Scranton Corps: You live in Pennsylvania and your NoJoe power is beyond comprehension.

Where's the light option for the modern man watching his carb intake?

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Dixon Chisholm posted:

Here's a NoJoe win for you:

My sister is kinda succ, but she actually did a bit of master's work in the West Bank. She is VERY pro-Palestine.

She's been disgusted with Biden and dems for a few months, but I told her about Biden not 'letting Palestinians off the hook for their choices' and keeping the embassy in Jerusalem.

Absolute disgust. "That's it. I can't vote for him."

She voted for Joe. Actually a bit hurt.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

Zerilan posted:

Hard to have energy to do anything beyond surviving sometimes.

Ain’t that the truth.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Jewel Repetition posted:

ℕ𝕠𝕁𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝Scranton Corps: You live in Pennsylvania and your NoJoe power is beyond comprehension.

By God, is that Florida Man's music?!

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Dixon Chisholm posted:

:sever:

0 rows returned
Apr 9, 2007

Dixon Chisholm posted:

hey at least now you can rub it in her face for the rest of eternity that unlike her, you didnt vote for a rapist

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Zvahl posted:

joe biden regularly fought to make sure he never had to say the n-word by black people never being allowed to be near him and is a member of a fundamentalist organization that represses women and wants to roll back abortion rights

turns out joe figured out the easiest way to make sure black folks were never near him when he said the n word was to make sure most black people were in jail

PipHelix
Nov 11, 2017

Raskolnikov38 posted:

luckily for you the transliteration of Joseph from Georgian is Ioseb იოსები
...Colonizer

PipHelix
Nov 11, 2017

Jewel Repetition posted:

Types of NoJoe

NoJoe Classic: You have made an unbreakable oath. You stand tall even as blueMAGAs clutch at your ankles and try to drag you down to their wretched position.

NoJoe 🄼🄰🄳🄴 🄼🄰🄽: You have cast your vote, and it was not for Joe. You have backed up your words and beliefs with action. Your NoJoe status has crystallized into a jewel you will carry forever.

ℕ𝕠𝕁𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝: You have never voted for a ticket Biden was on, including Obama. This may not have been for good reasons, but who cares; you were the pioneer, the first to plant our flag.

Does not voting for Joe in 2008, in Scranton (because I was butthurt and burned from being guilted into voting Kerry '04 cause most important election) and again in 2012, in Scranton (because of Gitmo and Rocket Dockets and Al-Awlaki), being 2/3 opportunities, round me up for

NoJoe*𝓢𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓮:

ℕ𝕠𝕁𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝Scranton Corps:?

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

Jewel Repetition posted:

Finally, being a dumb loving libertarian after high school pays off

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

PipHelix posted:

...Colonizer

... but transliteration means shifting it from one alphabet to another

mr Scoop
Feb 13, 2006

Help! Someone! Cut my head off, it's trying to murder the rest of me!

Grimey Drawer
just voted for howie

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

D1Sergo posted:

Fear not, comrade.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

*writes in leon*

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010

Cry Havoc and let slip the Hogs of War
I voted for Howie yesterday. felt great

That Spooky Witch
Jun 16, 2017

All hail the triune god

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

:therapy: but it's going from :smith: to :unsmigghh: and it says "get hosed"

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

mr Scoop posted:

just voted for howie

thank you :cheers:

theCalamity posted:

I voted for Howie yesterday. felt great

:hellyeah:

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
oh good it's the latter half of october when a bunch of people who like to say lefty things the other 47 months start loudly showing their rear end and begging me to vote for this white supremacist instead of the other

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

Jewel Repetition posted:

Types of NoJoe

Proud to have always voted 3rd party :911:

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

guidoanselmi posted:

Proud to have always voted 3rd party :911:

I salute to a true visionary

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

gently caress electoral politics and gently caress joe biden

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Poniard posted:

this guy gets it

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Poniard posted:

:hmmyes:

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Poniard posted:

same but less coherent and more antisocial

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Jewel Repetition posted:

Types of NoJoe

NoJoe*𝓢𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓮: The star of the show. The frontline warrior. You do not shrink even with the eyes of the world upon you. Or the eyes of D&D.

𝕴𝖒𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖆𝖓 𝕹𝖔𝕵𝖔𝖊: Everyone becomes this when Biden dies lol

I'm a nojoe stoner: I smoke weed while not voting for joe biden

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Poniard posted:

please do not physically gently caress joe biden

but please do electorally gently caress electoral politics

by not voting for JOE loving BIDEN (noted rapist, I hear :ssh:)

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jewel Repetition posted:

Types of NoJoe

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

lol hope it ruined their day

pennsylvania nojoes doing the most and are braver than troop