Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Golden Bee posted:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/191gf87b-W_SzXN3lpzDpmINGKdgzQvbXdUw-oLulVn8/edit I can’t add this manually because my hands are in pretty bad shape, but I think they’re pretty OK.

Thanks!

So currently after Tekno Team 2000, who are from the future, we have fourteen slots still to fill. I'm sure we'll manage somehow! There's some good entries so far, as well as some that have serial killer genes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Porrima
Oct 18, 2012

The world is fucked
and so are you.

Thanks, humanity

If like a 5-year lurker and never poster can participate, SUPER HUMMAN will win since he is obviously more super than other hummans. He is also voted to be the Most Likely to Step on a Landmine in his school for higher beings.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Green looking pretty sus rn

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
I'm adding a few scenarios, I just hope they're not too long!

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Armitage posted:

I'm adding a few scenarios, I just hope they're not too long!

I forget the exact character limit, but if you go to Day Nonlethal, the Genesis of McGillicutty one is basically right at it so that's a decent measuring stick.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
I forgot “person one throws person two off the roof of headquarters, but misses a convenient sub roof” and “Person one dies in a botched pyrotechnic stunt”.

How else do people die in professional wrestling?
Buried alive match.
Thrown in the garbage truck.
Put in a big box and sent to OVW?
Soul sucked into an urn?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

could you please add in extensive romance scenarios.

naM sdrawkcaB
Feb 17, 2011

Fred Durst is rolling into battle!

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Look out! You can't have a Big Trump Fundraiser without headstrong angry nu-metal beef boyz Trapt!

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Gary..Gary..Gary loving Jay. My favorite indie wrestler.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Rarity posted:

Oh no, what a terrible mistake! The VP Head of Talent was meant to sign 16 times World Champion, the Chain Gang Soldier, the Doctor of Thuganomics, leader of the Cenation, John Cena but there must have been some confusion because instead entering the Deadly Game will be none other than...

Fright Island's very own JOHN CENA. Oops.
uh oh

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Why do you hate Serbia

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Endless Mike posted:

Why do you hate Serbia

Serbia is great

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

We are at 75 percent capacity!

Also, who keeps editing RETRIBUTION jokes into the event deck. You beautiful monster.

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

a former hero who's discarded her mask to become more ruthless...

Misao

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

someone put hyper misao in it. nevermind, she was probably in an old one and died. I don't remember

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Oct 16, 2020

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high
I'm adding my irl friend into this so i can watch him die in a hilarious way and I'm using the picture I mercilessly taunt him about every time I'm remembered about it

SeXXXy Eddy

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i hope that guy dies soon.

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008
I dont remember that member of the brood

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

stab posted:

I'm adding my irl friend into this so i can watch him die in a hilarious way and I'm using the picture I mercilessly taunt him about every time I'm remembered about it

SeXXXy Eddy

please don't let this be who kills me

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

How many more slots are there open? Can I get another one in?

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Seems to be another 7 slots left, so I'm entering the King of Kings Triple H (?)

Hopefully the question mark as part of the name is allowed by the program you're using

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Vagabundo posted:

How many more slots are there open? Can I get another one in?

After Triple H (?), we have six slots. We're still getting entries, but if there's still openings by this evening, I'll open it up to double entries so we can still hopefully start tomorrow.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Magnus Nick Aldis

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Okay, first five entries after this post are in, even if you're already entered. Got a second idea? Throw it in!

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Well, now that we have a Cooper and an Andrews, we need a Lodge, right?

Daddykins joins the rumble

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

gently caress it, let's put in the real The Rock.

Don "The Rock" Muraco

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Nazi scientist Fritz von Meyer, who is now a great many bees, Swarm!

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

noted enthusiastic bee and bee enthusiast

Suzume!

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Bringing in a ringer, in this case a former title holder.

Former DDT Ironman Heavymetalweight Champion, the DDT Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship Belt!

Live in fear!

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Ladies and Gentlemen Projecthalaxy is getting in the mix himself!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

ChrisBTY posted:

Ladies and Gentlemen Projecthalaxy is getting in the mix himself!

He's probably very glad you weren't one minute faster :v:

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Why is his name Daddykins. Why do I have to type Daddykins repeatedly. Why is this the case.

But yes, we have our field! The belt is going to be like the carpet from Aladdin.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Because Riverdale is a good deeply disturbed show.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Edward Mass posted:

Magnus Nick Aldis

True story about him. I met a dude from Spain and we became pretty good friends bonding over our love of NJPW. He's a really good musician and he guested with a group called Retro Shred (who embarrassingly has a fan in Vince Russo). Vince Russo got in touch with Retro Shred about doing Aldis's theme song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICLXT-i39Mk

So the ft - Diego Sanjorge? That's my buddy Diego and he's a loving awesome dude.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

SalTheBard posted:

True story about him. I met a dude from Spain and we became pretty good friends bonding over our love of NJPW. He's a really good musician and he guested with a group called Retro Shred (who embarrassingly has a fan in Vince Russo). Vince Russo got in touch with Retro Shred about doing Aldis's theme song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICLXT-i39Mk

So the ft - Diego Sanjorge? That's my buddy Diego and he's a loving awesome dude.

im glad diego got paid.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
This is Diego's melodic metal album that owns.

https://diegosanjorge.bandcamp.com/album/myth

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Vagabundo posted:

Former DDT Ironman Heavymetalweight Champion, the DDT Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship Belt!

Oh God, poo poo just got real.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

Senerio posted:

Well, now that we have a Cooper and an Andrews, we need a Lodge, right?

Daddykins joins the rumble

Hiram might do well, he’s one of the few explicit murderers in the tournament.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Working on getting all the events compiled, but to whet your appetite, here's your starting lineup! The teams aren't especially important this time, but maybe your team is funny to you! Note the extreme levels of dad energy radiating from District 11 for instance!