Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man

Lemon posted:

wtf is aguero doing there

sexual harassment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Sexual harassment not a sending off offense i guess?

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

lynch_69 posted:

You can just manhandle the refs and linesmen now? When did this start

when pep instilled the Barca WayTM

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Please take Willian off and put on Partey and move Auba centrally.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
This game is quite boring

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Insurrectionist posted:

Even the david luiz blown coverage that resulted in the only goal wasn’t particularly amusing

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Insurrectionist posted:

bring back multiple goal draws

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Predictable. Oh well.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
A game of football was played.

Arteta dressed up as Captain Black for Halloween.

A third thing

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

was richard keys always this obnoxious or has he just been sat on a boat in dubai getting fat and stupid

he's convinced that mancini is a better manager than guardiola and I think nigel de jong might put in a two-footer on him

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

FullLeatherJacket posted:

was richard keys always this obnoxious

Yes.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

That's... some starting 11 for United.

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

hey guys what is happening in this thread

FullLeatherJacket posted:

was richard keys always this obnoxious or has he just been sat on a boat in dubai getting fat and stupid

he's convinced that mancini is a better manager than guardiola and I think nigel de jong might put in a two-footer on him

Guardiola managed to win the league cup, something Mancini could only dream of.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

i mean, i remember him being a tedious talking head, i don't remember him shouting actual pro footballers down with arsenalfantv levels of absurd bullshit

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

lmfao

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

pooshited

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

He will build a castle with garden on an island called Cheshire, and he is permitted to breed.
Great

Lemon
May 22, 2003

am I mad or could De Gea have done a bit better there? I know it was a deflection and all

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Ole... out?

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Lemon posted:

am I mad or could De Gea have done a bit better there? I know it was a deflection and all

I didn't see the goal, but the answer to this question is always yes he could've done better

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

He will build a castle with garden on an island called Cheshire, and he is permitted to breed.

Looke posted:

Ole... out?

They don’t look poo poo for the first time this season. They don’t look great, but better

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Holy shitballs

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

ok that was pretty good

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

holy SHITBALLS

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

that was impressive.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

a good lad who scores well

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Well then

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Sheffield United might have wanted to get some good strikers based on this first half performance, nobody could have predicted that though

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Gareth Bale not in the starting 11 for Spurs.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
Nice to show someone other than mourinho all game.

46 seconds, :cmon:

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS
I love Sonny, me

King of False Promises
Jul 31, 2000

Son is the best

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Holy moly.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Kane to Son is deadly.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
Another finger curls on the bullshit hand ball pk monkey paw.

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

that early goal really got the crowd involved

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Open the floodgates!

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS
:bisonyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

make 'em say UUUUHHHH