Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

StillFullyTerrible posted:

it's rare to see you badposting like this outside of D&D

Uh oh somebody mad

vvv LOL I made fun of a warhammer meme, because warhammer nerds are notoriously incels, and then *you* got mad it would seem.

Jaxyon has a new favorite as of 21:49 on Oct 19, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

you should have left Let's Play open for public view, Lowtax
correct, you got mad at a warhammer 40k meme

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

:bisonyes:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Wasn't that a chapo joke about trump renaming NAFTA to the CUM Agreement?

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Habemus papam!

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

OwlFancier posted:

Wasn't that a chapo joke about trump renaming NAFTA to the CUM Agreement?

Not renaming. Establishing it. And it was literally going to happen.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Isn't that called pollen?

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.

Golden Dragon
Apr 9, 2007

Always speak politely to an enraged Dragon

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Millipedes are loving cool to see irl and also loving creepy.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Quite pleasant to hold though, cold and scaly (or chitinous, I guess) like snakes but prickly on the bottom.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

dialhforhero posted:

Millipedes are loving cool to see irl and also loving creepy.

we had millipedes in my grad-school basement apartment. my most beloved cat had I think at some point tried to eat one, so every time he saw one, he'd sniff it and then dry-heave. well, that's my story.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I think they have some kind of stank on them to put things off eating them, also some of them might be poisonous.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Millipedes are very chill and good. Centipedes are the ones you need to watch our for, but are also very cool

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

bike tory posted:

Millipedes are very chill and good. Centipedes are the ones you need to watch our for, but are also very cool

More like chillapedes

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008

bike tory posted:

Literally was going to edit my post to say this exact thing.

They still have a bit of a creep factor though.

But still chill and cool.

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

Poops Mcgoots posted:

Yes. Specifically he defrosts it by placing it on a paper towel on the toilet seat, then lighting the paper towel on fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdnQ0nO3AcY

What the gently caress living situation is this where there is a toilet directly next to the kitchen counter ?_?

Edit: another of his videos on the channel is titled "how to deal with kitchen and bathroom fires" but I am pretty sure, without having watched the video, that he is referring to a single room

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

war crimes enthusiast

OwlFancier posted:

I think they have some kind of stank on them to put things off eating them, also some of them might be poisonous.

Some of them make cyanide. Not enough to kill an adult but small animals or kids if they ate it.

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Mauser posted:

What the gently caress living situation is this where there is a toilet directly next to the kitchen counter ?_?

Edit: another of his videos on the channel is titled "how to deal with kitchen and bathroom fires" but I am pretty sure, without having watched the video, that he is referring to a single room

Surprisingly enough, no. The bathroom is off of the kitchen though. It just tends to be the only space in his house with clear horizontal surfaces.

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

you should have left Let's Play open for public view, Lowtax
most millipedes are not toxic. a notable exception are the extremely vividly colored ones, who just flat-out have glands full of hydrogen cyanide dotting their innards.

A neon sign saying "Eating Me Is A Mistake"

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

StillFullyTerrible posted:

most millipedes are not toxic. a notable exception are the extremely vividly colored ones, who just flat-out have glands full of hydrogen cyanide dotting their innards.

A neon sign saying "Eating Me Is A Mistake"

forbidden raddish slaw.

Melaneus
Aug 24, 2007

Here to make your dreams and nightmares come true.

OwlFancier posted:

This sounds like something out of the "PYF your favorite bad women's anatomy" thread

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

IncredibleIgloo posted:

Surprisingly enough, no. The bathroom is off of the kitchen though. It just tends to be the only space in his house with clear horizontal surfaces.

Ok, I see it now. The bathroom counter just tricked me into thinking that he was still at the kitchen counter. This is maybe the most upsetting thing I've seen in a long time.

I had a friend who lived down the path from a house where a hoarder had previously lived until the outside wall actually collapsed from all the poo poo inside and was basically just left there for a few years. Every time I'd go to visit I had to scramble over the pile of trash.

Shy and Shameless
Jul 15, 2015

Raised by birbs

OwlFancier posted:

Ah, like a Switch game cart. Wonder if i can get a Millipede to play on my Switch, then... :thunk:

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Bar Ran Dun posted:

Some of them make cyanide. Not enough to kill an adult but small animals or kids if they ate it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXU38PwNrOs

My almond stache

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

LifeSunDeath posted:

forbidden raddish slaw.

forbidden red vine

Shy and Shameless
Jul 15, 2015

Raised by birbs

"...too bad."

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
It comes with a lot of head!

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

And that's how the norman conquest happened.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/svwa1MS.mp4

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYXLKox7Iqo

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
... What the gently caress?

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Stands to reason that Christ was out of a good Christian family.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

A guy I know wrote about the surprised Pikachu meme and he's BLOWN (some of) THIS WHOLE THING WIDE OPEN

https://www.wired.com/story/was-the-surprised-pikachu-meme-a-stealth-marketing-campaign/