Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

i know its super duper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches
I'm having a good time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

my story is a bit different from the normal stories

Seems like in this version, the trolls are the good guys

coolbob fucked around with this message at 04:31 on Oct 18, 2020

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Has Sonic's dialogue been changed at all at this point? lol

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
lol this fucker using a rock for a pillow

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Ballz posted:

Has Sonic's dialogue been changed at all at this point? lol

It's a really good joke

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
This is absolutely loving amazing

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Alright I take it back the fruit basket + Sonic made it funny again

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.
I forgot all about high shovel. :allears:

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

Phlegmish posted:

Alright I take it back the fruit basket + Sonic made it funny again

same

Sonic: you knuckles and shadow beat up them trolls didn't you?

Tails: no i loving murdered them

Sonic: oh!

On another note, did anyone else notice that Tails only has one tail?

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

Sonic's dialogue being the same is loving hilarious

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

Pori said exactly what I was thinking. Somehow Shadow is more of a psychopath than in the original timeline

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Hey Lazerbot, this is uhhhh “fun” and all, but could you stop wasting time and effort redrawing these old panels and just continue the real comic?

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

JazzFlight posted:

Hey Lazerbot, this is uhhhh “fun” and all, but could you stop wasting time and effort redrawing these old panels and just continue the real comic?

who helped toad?

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

I can understand being weary if it seems like Lazerbot is trying to delay TGT yet again, but I don't think that's the case. As I said in my first post about it, Lazerbot and his brother are having a "real life issue", specifically they discovered that their electronics had a roach infestation after they moved and are trying to get rid of them. They are fully dedicated to continuing TGT and are just waiting for the situation to be resolved. They're also still working on the script, and other artists have apparently started on art for the next chapter. Additionally the AU comic is not taking much time or effort, and 90% of it is just reusing the same art with the text changed. Better than no new TGT content at all IMO

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

who helped toad?
lol

Cybershell
Jun 12, 2007

I hold all of you in the highest contempt
Yeah this is no TGTP situation, I don't think the AU poo poo is really taking time away from the main comic. Lazerbot having real life issues and delays and roaches infesting his general area is simply to be expected. I'm still confident we'll get the next main pages before too long.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

These AU strips are just the same art with minor alterations and some new lines. They probably barely take a day to make.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

I can't believe lazerbot broke his laptop again

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Jackie D posted:

Maybe he gets the the same place Neil Breen gets his props.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

coolbob posted:

I can understand being weary if it seems like Lazerbot is trying to delay TGT yet again, but I don't think that's the case. As I said in my first post about it, Lazerbot and his brother are having a "real life issue", specifically they discovered that their electronics had a roach infestation after they moved and are trying to get rid of them. They are fully dedicated to continuing TGT and are just waiting for the situation to be resolved. They're also still working on the script, and other artists have apparently started on art for the next chapter. Additionally the AU comic is not taking much time or effort, and 90% of it is just reusing the same art with the text changed. Better than no new TGT content at all IMO

lol

I'm... sorry, WHAT?

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

Vargo posted:

I'm... sorry, WHAT?

My understanding is that lazerbot comes from circumstances, explaining both the roaches and his sense of humour.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Shadow’s deadpan “So he is like 800 pounds then.” has me lollin’.

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

The MSJ posted:

These AU strips are just the same art with minor alterations and some new lines. They probably barely take a day to make.

he is sending me them in batches of 2-3 per day to put on the website

Jackie D posted:

It's actually their desktop with the infestation, their laptop seems to be fine which is how he's making these. I know the lazerbot broke his laptop meme I'm just sayin' lol

edit: exact quote from embergram

Embergram posted:

Our desktop is in an air tight bag in attempt to kill the bugs without taking the drat thing apart. All of our digital projects are on that hard drive.
I have plans on setting it up in a controlled location and pulling more data off of it with a flash drive, but we've been busy.
We have 2 laptops, so we just decided to make tgtuar and do script work. Hoping the down time is short.

Didn't even realize [the roaches in the computer] until we tried to move it.
Not to mention, the monitor is in a separate quarantine bag with other items for the same issue. I despise roaches.
We should be fine, just gonna take me a few to sort through it and set tgt back up

coolbob fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Oct 20, 2020

Wicked Them Beats
Apr 1, 2007

Moralists don't really *have* beliefs. Sometimes they stumble on one, like on a child's toy left on the carpet. The toy must be put away immediately. And the child reprimanded.

I think we've all been there. You go to boot your computer up and instead of the whirring of fans a thousand cockroaches burst out of the power supply. Normal.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

That is probably an actual problem in some places. I've seen electronic devices being disassembled and it's filled with dead bugs.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

the roaches are real and gross and they are my friends

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

the roaches are real and gross and they are my friends

they are not real, if i have not experienced something my self it does not exist

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Ok, bugs in electronics aren't that uncommon. Comfy, dark, warm place? Perfect roach haven. Learned this when I bought an old 360 and took it apart for repairs.

If you ever get an old console or electronics from a second hand store, take it apart and make sure there's no bugs.

Also Tails being a madman is kind of funny.

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

The comic being delayed by a bug infestation in their desktop is perfectly on-brand, hopefully it gets taken care of soon but I'm enjoying the fun alt-universe take in the meantime

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

How do these things keep happening to his hardware

I guess he does live in the swamps of Louisiana or somewhere like that, right?

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Bugs in Lazey’s computer is perfect and good and I don’t want to live in a world where he isn’t constantly being delayed by multiple occurrences of it.

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

Phlegmish posted:

How do these things keep happening to his hardware

I guess he does live in the swamps of Louisiana or somewhere like that, right?

He's lived all over the country, right now he's in Missouri

Anyway new page

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

lmfao

may lazerbot live for a thousand years

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Now this is some primo content.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
What is this feeling of wind brushing ny face, are we moving?

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

coolbob posted:

He's lived all over the country, right now he's in Missouri

Anyway new page

lol

What about Silver's love interest, Blaze

e: who likes guys that are colored silver

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

Phlegmish posted:

lol

What about Silver's love interest, Blaze

e: who likes guys that are colored silver

Silver and Blaze were outside of the castle stabbing trolls with spears, then I guess Silver told Blaze to wait outside and ran in to help Tom and Sylvester judging from this page, the last time we saw them (in 2013 lol) http://tailsgetstrolled.org/ch16/pg4.html

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Girls like me even though I'm not silver (it's my shot gun)

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Rigged Death Trap posted:

How it started

How its going

Digging Trolls Get Tails'd, tbh

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
Oh, there's four Gods. Makes sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

tiistai posted:

Oh, there's four Gods. Makes sense.

mybad. Bye
for now...