Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

This looks like a fun thread :D

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

I think it is fun! If you read the OP, the thread I shamelessly stole this idea from was very long lived in the Babble (GBS is probably our closest analog) folder of the ASMB. Of course this was in the early 00s and sort of the hey-day of internet message boards. I think we could really drum up participation and make it more lively with a banner ad but I'm not good with that kind of thing. If anyone reading this has an idea and wants to volunteer their digital art talent I would be eternally grateful.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

xcheopis posted:

Post pet pics, please!

not my dogs

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.

Bo-Pepper posted:

the virus made me cancel a two week trip to italy and i will never forgive the virus for that screw you virus i’m mad at you

Made me cancel a 2 week trip to belgium with a 4 day jaunt to germany for a metal festival :regd10: what gives stupid virus

tao of lmao

Hi duck :)

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Morning everyone! I hope you've had (or are having) a great day, wherever you are :wave:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Joey McChrist

got a lot to catch up on.

happy birthday rarity! :toot:

i'm so sorry xcheopis. much love to you and sweet tanuki. :love:

here's a thor, being fluffy

Chewbecca posted:

Morning everyone! I hope you've had (or are having) a great day, wherever you are :wave:

good morning!

Joey McChrist

BONUS CATS

a wild Pip (tabby) and Bodhi (black) appears!

xcheopis

Fluffy animals are the best.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
I've no pets but my house is full of daddy long legs spiders fwiw

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

Cyrano4747

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

sup

I post poo poo on the internet on occasion. I don't do much in here but once in a while I get drawn into a pretty awesome thread, mostly because GaG is a BYOB evangelical who tells everyone he can find about all your good threads.

Manifisto

Cyrano4747 posted:

sup

I post poo poo on the internet on occasion. I don't do much in here but once in a while I get drawn into a pretty awesome thread, mostly because GaG is a BYOB evangelical who tells everyone he can find about all your good threads.

welcome! stop by whenever.

:unsmith: gag goes above and beyond, we have had awesome mods here for a while now

ty nesamdoom!

ChubbyChecker

Cyrano4747 posted:

sup

welcome!

post your pets and cool crimes

Prof. Crocodile

byob is like the wonka factory but with threads instead of candy. any thread that can be dreamed of can be made a reality in byob--short, long, serious, funny, texts, images, cyoas, music, and so on. all chill threads are equal in the eyes of yob.

Cyrano4747

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

ChubbyChecker posted:

welcome!

post your pets and cool crimes

I have no pets. I would like pets but apartment living and working a 9-5 isn't really fair for an animal that needs attention.

I think I qualify as my wife's pet though. So, meow I guess?

I have no cool crimes. I'm pretty boring.

Joey McChrist

welcome cyrano pull up a couch and chill with us

Goons Are Gifts

I'll only stop when every IK, mod, admin, user and generally public bystander posts in byob, the posting forum

ChubbyChecker

Goons Are Garlic posted:

I'll only stop when every IK, mod, admin, user and generally public bystander posts in byob, the posting forum

lol at the new name

Prof. Crocodile

Cyrano4747 posted:

I have no pets. I would like pets but apartment living and working a 9-5 isn't really fair for an animal that needs attention.

meow to you as well.

you have stopped by in the middle of a creative flourish. we are making avs, sigs, and smilies. please take care not to step in all the construction paper and pipe cleaners that we have left laying around.

Goons Are Gifts

Cyrano did I ever tell you about pets you can or even have to leave alone for most of the week, are freaking awesome, fit into every apartment, has a lot of bad puns about and cost next to nothing?

Ants are the future

ChubbyChecker

Goons Are Garlic posted:

Cyrano did I ever tell you about pets you can or even have to leave alone for most of the week, are freaking awesome, fit into every apartment, has a lot of bad puns about and cost next to nothing?

Ants are the future

lets not forget the noble scorpion

Goons Are Gifts

Ants, scorpion and spider. I have it all and it all works like this! Consider getting your scary pet to shoo away visitors today!

ChubbyChecker

Goons Are Garlic posted:

Ants, scorpion and spider. I have it all and it all works like this! Consider getting your scary pet to shoo away visitors today!

what spider did you have

wearing a lampshade

i have spiders, but i dont know where they are and they came under my ownership willingly

alnilam

Cyrano4747 posted:

surely you've got something, like theft of company time at the very least!

ty manifisto

Goons Are Gifts

ChubbyChecker posted:

what spider did you have

Her name is Toci, she is a southern black widow:
Careful, spider image :nms:

Also, here's Hector right now sitting majestically on his pyramid, staring into the UV illuminated void
:nms: Scorpion under UV light image

Goons Are Gifts

Meanwhile, the ants are sitting in the nest, cuddling and storing energy, as they are currently cooling down to winter temperature in my currently 8°C cold kitchen, shortly before I can put them into the fridge for their long sleep until March

ChubbyChecker

Goons Are Garlic posted:

Her name is Toci, she is a southern black widow:
Careful, spider image :nms:

Also, here's Hector right now sitting majestically on his pyramid, staring into the UV illuminated void
:nms: Scorpion under UV light image

so cool!

what do you feed to toci?

Goons Are Gifts

Since I have them around for Hector anyways, she's getting crickets currently. A bit small for her taste, even though she herself is quite small, but I'll upgrade to locusts as soon as Hector can safely hunt them. She'd hunt and eat anything up to mice and rats though, but that's hardly necessary as she's a super chill girl.

biosterous

sorry for your loss xcheopsis, i'm glad that you and tanuki had each other

i have no pets still but here is one of the boss's dogs (phoebe), she got a new bone that she is very happy with

e: ooh my avatar is up!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

xcheopis

biosterous posted:

sorry for your loss xcheopsis, i'm glad that you and tanuki had each other

i have no pets still but here is one of the boss's dogs (phoebe), she got a new bone that she is very happy with

e: ooh my avatar is up!

Lookit them ears!

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
Unimpressed with my performance as late, The Boss/HR director came over to my desk, sat beside me, and immediately puked up a hairball to show his displeasure.

He preened himself while I cleaned it up.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Good evening byob i need to chill i hope i can do that here

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

biosterous

good news! you can!

gallery of sigs

he/him

xcheopis

Evil Bob posted:

Unimpressed with my performance as late, The Boss/HR director came over to my desk, sat beside me, and immediately puked up a hairball to show his displeasure.

He preened himself while I cleaned it up.

I had a girl-cat who would deliberately scarf dry food to vomit on my pillow. It's a fairly effective form political protest.

biosterous

no work tomorrow so it is cocktail experiment time! today's experiment: like a finger or so of frangelico and one juiced lime and some ice. it's good!

i got the idea from the label on the bottle of frangelico

gallery of sigs

he/him

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

biosterous posted:

no work tomorrow so it is cocktail experiment time! today's experiment: like a finger or so of frangelico and one juiced lime and some ice. it's good!

i got the idea from the label on the bottle of frangelico

I wish you'd post a pic of it in the Trashed Crew thread

:getin:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

take the moon

by sebmojo
i kind of botched currying lentils but it was edible lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

astral

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Good evening byob i need to chill i hope i can do that here

You know that saying about FYAD?

quote:

FYAD is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In FYAD you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the FYAD motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.

The best description I heard was: BYOB is that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

i can't take a picture because it's all in my tum now

gallery of sigs

he/him