Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER

Pookah posted:

Coming home from the pub one night many years ago, I met a sweet pup sitting outside waiting for his person. He was clearly a corgi/labrador mix so he just looked like a labrador with basically no legs. He was such a sweetheart but I absolutely could not stop laughing at him.

I'm sorry stumpy lil'guy, but you looked so silly.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER
One more omg these things are ridiculous

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Yes! exactly like this but yellow!

Elpato
Oct 14, 2009

I hate to spoil the ending, but...some stuff gets eaten, y'know?

I have seen a lot of poo poo online, but this gif physically hurts me.

Ravendas
Sep 29, 2001

Pookah posted:

Coming home from the pub one night many years ago, I met a sweet pup sitting outside waiting for his person. He was clearly a corgi/labrador mix so he just looked like a labrador with basically no legs. He was such a sweetheart but I absolutely could not stop laughing at him.

I saw a dog running through a park in Taiwan once that looked like it had the opposite genetics. Corgi length with lab* legs. It was basically a corgi on stilts. It just pranced around a corner, and then pranced away. Was in my life all of five seconds and I still occasionally think of that corgi on stilts.

*Or some other tall dog.

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004

loving the long dog derail
:3: pupper's got even shorter legs than our lab/basset mix
lol

content:

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Social distance parenting

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

When it's 9 months after business time.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Pookah posted:

When I was at the ASPCA getting my last dog I saw one of those that was a German Shepard/Corgi mix. I thought about getting him but I had way too many stairs and there was no way a dog that long with teeny legs could handle it.

AmmoniumAcetate
Sep 23, 2003
Don't mess with Earth

So I can see all of those plastic or whatever clips being ejected from the gun, but where are all of the spent casings? Shouldn't there be a huge pile of brass next to this guy? Probably a dumb question, but I don't know poo poo about guns.

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

AmmoniumAcetate posted:

So I can see all of those plastic or whatever clips being ejected from the gun, but where are all of the spent casings? Shouldn't there be a huge pile of brass next to this guy? Probably a dumb question, but I don't know poo poo about guns.

Depending on the gun the casings could be flying 10 -20 feet away.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

AmmoniumAcetate posted:

It shoots the whole bullet. Case and all. It's a very good gun.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

AmmoniumAcetate posted:

Those are the links to the belt in the pile near the gun, the casings themselves look to be getting ejected way the hell further away, as you can see a few rolling around on the floor past the pile of links.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

They do make caseless guns yeah so it could be that. The belt links are being spat out but I can't see any casings. It looks like it's firing normal cased ammo though.

It is impressive that it fires that long without jamming also.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

AFewBricksShy posted:

Depending on the gun the casings could be flying 10 -20 feet away.

Yep. The metal links get pushed out by the next round and sorta just fall to the ground, but the casings get ejected with gusto to the side and rear

Here's a slow motion video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUJOBIRxkoQ

In the first video, they shoot 700 rounds of 7.62 NATO through the suppressor to melt it. That's about $600-800 of ammunition at retail prices :v:

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

Long dog post: I have a pit/daschund mix and he’s the goofiest proportioned dog i’ve ever had. It’s hard to get a good picture of him because he wants to come play when you try and take a pic.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

TK-42-1 posted:

Long dog post: I have a pit/daschund mix and he’s the goofiest proportioned dog i’ve ever had. It’s hard to get a good picture of him because he wants to come play when you try and take a pic.

https://youtu.be/MUON-AlSmxA?t=15

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

OwlFancier posted:

They do make caseless guns yeah so it could be that. The belt links are being spat out but I can't see any casings. It looks like it's firing normal cased ammo though.

It is impressive that it fires that long without jamming also.

You can see the casings its just they're blurry and moving fast. They come out as a brass coloured blur and then bounce out of the shot.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

I will ask that you politely refrain from noticing my stylish plaid pajama bottoms.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Jeep wrangler, checks out

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

A happy lad, if you will.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/BjmGXMB.gifv

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

SMH when the fries themselves aren't hot enough to start melting the curds…

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

Michigan proud, for once in my lifetime.

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.
https://twitter.com/rysimmons/status/1318266346610765829?s=19

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Still doing long dog posts? Dizi is still only 4 months old, but she's getting longer ever day.

~2 months old and more fluffy than long

She loves people

Can be a bit severe

Can be a bit crazy

And still chews everything she can

Most recent length update

She loves you.

E- She has a big cat sister named Fish. She loves Fish because they match. Fish has mixed feelings.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
I love Dizi and Fish :kimchi:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Why didn't you name the dog chips

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

Milo and POTUS posted:

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Milo and POTUS posted:

Or PIN?

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
It's fish and cushion

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Splicer posted:

It's fish and cushion

gently caress

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

The wife was set on naming her after a character from our favourite Culture novel. And I got to name the cat already.

E: one more. She's learning to sit pretty and doing great!

Cocaine Bear has a new favorite as of 01:28 on Oct 20, 2020

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Probably the most unfair game of Among Us ever. Ain't nobody calling AOC sus.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez murdered me in Among Us and that is also what she will do to the country if you re-elect her, please read my op-ed.

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

Ghost Leviathan posted:

German Shepherd/Corgi cross

Rasmus
Jul 13, 2016

I wish I was brian Blessed

Bad poutine is horrendous, even compared to other low-quality versions of trash foods.

Good poutine is loving fantastic, then you die from salt overload. It really seems like something that should have caught on in America.

I miss living in Vancouver...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Rasmus posted:

Good poutine is loving fantastic, then you die from salt overload. It really seems like something that should have caught on in America.

It's a little bit of a mystery that it hasn't.