Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Well good news, she's up for reelection in 2024, when she'll be 91 years old! Surely she won't be seeking reelection at such an advanced age. Right?!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Fister Roboto posted:

Well good news, she's up for reelection in 2024, when she'll be 91 years old! Surely she won't be seeking reelection at such an advanced age. Right?!?

quote:

Four-term Democratic incumbent Dianne Feinstein won reelection in 2012 with 63% of the vote, taking the record for the most popular votes in any U.S. Senate election in history with 7.86 million votes.[2] Feinstein is the ranking member of the Senate Judiciary Committee. She turned 85 years old in 2018, leading some to speculate that she would retire in January 2019,[3][4] as her long-time colleague Barbara Boxer did in January 2017. However, Feinstein stood for reelection for her fifth consecutive term, winning 44.2% of the vote in the top-two primary; she faced Democratic challenger Kevin De León in the general election, who won 12.1% of the primary vote.[5] For the second time since direct elections to the Senate began after the passage of the Seventeenth Amendment in 1913, no Republican appeared on the general election ballot for U.S. Senate in California. The highest Republican finisher in the primary won only 8.3 percent of the vote, and the 10 Republicans only won 31.2 percent of the vote among them

Shes going to be there till she drops dead.

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

She is Strom Thurmonds witch wife

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
In 2018 when I said she needs to be gone and voted for DeLeon my sister said no we need to vote for her because she is a known quantity and we don't know what this other guy will do. Seeing her hugging Lindsey with those statements my sister said well yeah we all know the old guard are all friends in Congress this isn't surprising.

If that's the known quantity why did they vote for her?? Woke libs are a loving albatross to progress

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I forgot they don't give a poo poo about progress it's all performative

Toshokan
Apr 11, 2008

TO THE POSTER THAT DARES
TO DEBATE THIS WARM GALE
BEWARE OF FOUL WEATHER
TOWARD MADNESS, SET SAIL

Toshokan posted:

So that means that anyone who would use…a folding stock on an AK, piston AR, or any other gun…is a Nazi?

maffew buildings posted:

I forgot they don't give a poo poo about progress it's all performative

Exactly. They don't care about the end results, i.e., actual progress and positive change in people's lives. Instead, they fetishize process and civility. They don't really care about what the results are as long as the process seems progressive, fair, civil, etc. This is why they have such a rosy picture of the Obama administrations.

A good example of this is healthcare. They don't really care about whether everyone actually has healthcare and whether it's a human right that should be guaranteed. They just care that people have "access" to "affordable" health insurance plans and have to means test everything to poo poo.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Milo and POTUS posted:

I might dislike her more than pelosi

:same:

Force de Fappe posted:

She is Strom Thurmonds witch wife

That tracks considering she went out of her way to make sure a confederate flag that was vandalized in front of SF City Hall in '86 was replaced.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

maffew buildings posted:

In 2018 when I said she needs to be gone and voted for DeLeon my sister said no we need to vote for her because she is a known quantity and we don't know what this other guy will do. Seeing her hugging Lindsey with those statements my sister said well yeah we all know the old guard are all friends in Congress this isn't surprising.

If that's the known quantity why did they vote for her?? Woke libs are a loving albatross to progress

That's just libs, there's no woke to it

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

No no they say you're a racist if you didn't like black panther and put clap hands in texts you mean that's not woke?

Hell yeah student debt relief should happen and wait you mean my law school debt isn't covered and I have to use my 6 figure salary to pay it off? What the gently caress how is that fair that's not a good use of taxes

maffew buildings fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Oct 16, 2020

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Milo and POTUS posted:

I might dislike her more than pelosi

Might? Feinstein is complete garbage. Pro-surveillance and Patriot Act, pro-death penalty, anti-marijuana, just awful.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
https://twitter.com/PineapplePansy/status/1316248040680960000

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Ahhh the reverse AR, gotta love Source

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

I need to go scrap some money together cause my avatar is just sad.
I just figured it was a Stag LH receiver.:troll:

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

That's hilarious, but not in a good way.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Like this?

https://twitter.com/karlmorx/status/1317618706311225345?s=19

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

:discourse:

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Flikken posted:

Ahhh the reverse AR, gotta love Source

CS used to use the forward assist as the charging handle and I was legit confused at boot camp because of that

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

PookBear posted:

CS used to use the forward assist as the charging handle and I was legit confused at boot camp because of that

Oh man I forgot about that.

Cs office and Cs assault were my favorite maps

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Also to load the saw only part of the feed tray flipped open...from left to right.

Early video game guns were bad

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

PookBear posted:

Lmao I forgot

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohKhzmYevWI

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
That is one of the most wretched and cursed things I have ever seen.

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

I'm not happy that I watched this at all

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

:discourse:

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/mollyjongfast/status/1318518160375631872?s=21

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Well yeah. He needs babies to be born so he can feast on the poor ones that would otherwise wind up in an orphanage.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Dammit i thought that post was because he was dead

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

SpaceSDoorGunner posted:

:same:

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

SpaceSDoorGunner posted:

Just give it time.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

SpaceSDoorGunner posted:

Well on the other hand he's currently in a lot of pain

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Shamelessly stolen from the meme thread

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
dril has a tweet for everything, i mean poo poo thats 6 years old

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/paulszoldra/status/1319741761921560576?s=21

Excellent ribbon choice.

Syrian Lannister