Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ante
Apr 9, 2005

SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

There's two vancouvers is one of them funny in this context?

It's like going on and on about how good the Mexican food is in SoCal and saying you miss it so much, it's been ages since the last time you had a good Taco Bell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Android Apocalypse posted:

IIRC cutting calamari into rings instead of lengthwise is to prevent it from curling up when cooked.

It's actually so they can go on your dick. This allows everyone at the dinner party to have a go at your calamari ring toss.

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

you should have left Let's Play open for public view, Lowtax
calamari is bad, just a gummy wad of rubbery tissue with no real flavor

Grumbletron 4000
Nov 30, 2002

Where you want it, bitch.
College Slice
I've been suspecting that Dingo might be part Corgi. He was advertised as a mini aussie but he's longer and lower than any other mini aussie I've seen.

The lady we got him from claimed she was rehoming him for a friend. She also mentioned that she breeds Corgis. I'm thinking that an Aussie snuck into the Corgi farm with lustful intentions.

Anyone else see it too?

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

Grumbletron 4000 posted:

I've been suspecting that Dingo might be part Corgi. He was advertised as a mini aussie but he's longer and lower than any other mini aussie I've seen.

The lady we got him from claimed she was rehoming him for a friend. She also mentioned that she breeds Corgis. I'm thinking that an Aussie snuck into the Corgi farm with lustful intentions.

Anyone else see it too?

I've seen a lot of mini aussies in my life, and that is not one of them.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Oh my God, this morning I found out through an article that "the homer" car from the Simpsons was actually a real thing, in a way.

The mille pattes was a car built by Michelin to test truck tires under high speed conditions. But look at that thing.Look at it.

Son of Rodney has a new favorite as of 06:34 on Oct 20, 2020

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Son of Rodney posted:

Oh my God, this morning I found out throw an article that "the homer" car from the Simpsons was actually a real thing, in a way.

The mille pattes was a car built my Michelin to test truck tires under high speed conditions. But look at that thing.Look at it.

That patio looks scary.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Android Apocalypse posted:

IIRC cutting calamari into rings instead of lengthwise is to prevent it from curling up when cooked.

I cooked calamari once it definitely turns into curled up butt holes no matter how you slice it.

minato
Jun 7, 2004

cutty cain't hang, say 7-up.
Taco Defender

Son of Rodney posted:

Oh my God, this morning I found out through an article that "the homer" car from the Simpsons was actually a real thing, in a way.

The mille pattes was a car built by Michelin to test truck tires under high speed conditions. But look at that thing.Look at it.

it looks like a Citreon smashed into one of the Thunderbirds

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

StillFullyTerrible posted:

calamari is bad, just a gummy wad of rubbery tissue with no real flavor

Maybe but that's like saying tofu has no flavor or chicken breast has no flavor. They don't but you cook them with other things.

ante posted:

It's like going on and on about how good the Mexican food is in SoCal and saying you miss it so much, it's been ages since the last time you had a good Taco Bell

Gotcha

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
The Homer may be based more on the Edsel, or just American car manufacturers being awful at everything

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I would like to see a corgi/borzoi hybrid, please.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Paladinus posted:

The best I can find really is sitting borzoi

Inceltown has a new favorite as of 07:35 on Oct 20, 2020

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Paladinus posted:

TURN

OFF

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Inceltown posted:

The best I can find really is sitting borzoi

Yeah, that's funny enough, thanks.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Paladinus posted:

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

oh no

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Lmao.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Please don't eat squid and octopus they are insanely smart. Potentially human level smart. And not "person who thought that dog was a good idea" humans. Smart humans.

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING
you can take my squids from my cold, dead, barnacled flippers

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Splicer posted:

Please don't eat squid and octopus they are insanely smart. Potentially human level smart. And not "person who thought that dog was a good idea" humans. Smart humans.

So if I eats them I gain their brain strength!

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
That just means we need to destroy them before they become too smart

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Dog was a bad idea?

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Dog was a bad idea?

the child eating pitbulls certainly were, and also pugs

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Someone saw that Netflix documentary about the diver who fell in love with the cute octopus

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Data Graham posted:

Someone saw that Netflix documentary about the diver who fell in love with the cute octopus

Was it an anime documentary?

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

It was that Hellboy sequel, The Shape of Water

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle

Data Graham posted:

?

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
Challenge Accepted (unmute)!

https://i.imgur.com/sL5OgWY.mp4

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Splicer posted:

Same. I mean, eat what you want, it's all going to poo poo, but calamari is pretty close to eating, like, orangutan meat.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Splicer posted:

Please don't eat squid and octopus they are insanely smart. Potentially human level smart.

If they so smart, why they keep getting caught by fisherman?

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grandpa Cthulu needs his napping chair

Grimey Drawer

Speaking of funny dogs, this is Wilson, a Dachshund/Lab. He is the best boy.

and a funny pic.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Is that Sigourdney Weaver

Teach
Mar 28, 2008

Pillbug
Oh gently caress you

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Teach posted:

Oh gently caress you

what's the matter, pumpkin?

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
you guys are out of your gourd, you need to squash this, seriously you butternut post more puns.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Dachshund are the superior short, long dog.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

There is no Dana, only Zuul pumpkin!

Oh wait n/m she's right there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Neddy Seagoon posted:

The Australian version is a shitload of chips covered with a shitload of gyro meat (one or more kinds), with a shitload of BBQ Sauce, Garlic Sauce and Chilli Sauce slathered all over it. Best served at two in the morning while utterly sloshed.

Please don't prepare this and then lose track of it, you are generating lots of dangerous bacteria