Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Sweeper posted:

I’m up 28.3 with my amari cooper vs. his Elliot and Schultz, I’m nervous Elliot is gonna Henry it up and amari will do what he has done all season and blow chunks

Are we talking about the right Amari Cooper here? He's been producing as projected pretty much every week + that one big week until Dak died last week.

His TD numbers have nowhere to go but up though. hah

VietCampo fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Oct 19, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Why is everyone so hyped about Jonathan Taylor?

I get that he's a lead back on a good team running behind a solid O-Line. But he puts up consistently low/mid-tier RB2 numbers every single game. Indy's schedule doesn't look particularly tasty after this week either.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
so how much worry should Mike Evans owners have? that target share ain't looking great

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

thrawn527 posted:

Koo sure seems to rule as my kicker...

I dropped him that week they were talking about him going on the IR because I'm a loving moron lolololol

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

dy. posted:

Why is everyone so hyped about Jonathan Taylor?

I get that he's a lead back on a good team running behind a solid O-Line. But he puts up consistently low/mid-tier RB2 numbers every single game. Indy's schedule doesn't look particularly tasty after this week either.

He's receiving a ton of work and is still on a good team on paper.

unfortunately for him, Rivers has been mostly rear end.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I need Mecole Hardman to catch a bomb.

I think he will.

Hi, Me In The Future, quoting this whether it happens or not.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

I feel like I missed my chance to sell high on Mike Davis. I offered him to the CMC owner, along with Shenault or Preston Williams for one of Tee Higgins/Justin Jefferson/CeeDee Lamb (this was a long shot admittedly) and he shut it down immediately and offered me Cory Davis instead.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

MakaVillian posted:

I feel like I missed my chance to sell high on Mike Davis. I offered him to the CMC owner, along with Shenault or Preston Williams for one of Tee Higgins/Justin Jefferson/CeeDee Lamb (this was a long shot admittedly) and he shut it down immediately and offered me Cory Davis instead.

I think he missed his chance more than you missed yours. I would have gladly traded Tee Higgins for Mike Davis.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Inspector_666 posted:

I dropped him that week they were talking about him going on the IR because I'm a loving moron lolololol

Yeah, I dropped him that week, too, because lol kickers, right? But was lucky enough to be able to get him back the following week when they said he was coming back because no one in my league ever checks for available kickers.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I have Mike Davis alone and with CMC in various leagues and I’m holding on to him just in case.

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

VietCampo posted:

Are we talking about the right Amari Cooper here? He's been producing as projected pretty much every week + that one big week until Dak died last week.

His TD numbers have nowhere to go but up though. hah

I expected more, he’s like the fourth best WR on my team right now? Like all cowboys, disappointing.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Sweeper posted:

I expected more, he’s like the fourth best WR on my team right now? Like all cowboys, disappointing.

That's fair, but he's still the WR13 right now and his adp was around WR13-15.

It is a bit of a letdown with how much dallas was passing the ball prior to Dak getting hurt though.

I own him in my BML and trust me i wish they didn't draft CeeDee Lamb but he's been good.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Now as a Gallup owner on the other hand...

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

VietCampo posted:

That's fair, but he's still the WR13 right now and his adp was around WR13-15.

It is a bit of a letdown with how much dallas was passing the ball prior to Dak getting hurt though.

I own him in my BML and trust me i wish they didn't draft CeeDee Lamb but he's been good.

He 18 in half-ppr, he was definitely more costly than like cooper kupp in the auction

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

MacheteZombie posted:

so how much worry should Mike Evans owners have? that target share ain't looking great

I'm worried op

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

MacheteZombie posted:

My experience as a Mike Evans owner in past years is that he drives you nuts

Cat Hassler fucked around with this message at 23:22 on Oct 19, 2020

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Silly Burrito posted:

I have Mike Davis alone and with CMC in various leagues and I’m holding on to him just in case.

I definitely don't mind hanging on to him but my league has a short bench and a ton of my byes are coming up so i'm trying to extract some value from a depth bench spot as well as Davis.

MakaVillian fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Oct 20, 2020

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Raheem Mostert to short-term IR with a high ankle sprain

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt

MacheteZombie posted:

Evans is hurt and playing decoy until after the bye week.

Even tougher to trust now than usual.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

I'm up to 6 straight weeks to start the season where my opponent gets at least 50% more than projected and gets their season high in points scored against me. I have well over 800 points scored against me and no one else even has 700.
:smithicide:

Spoeank posted:

Raheem Mostert to short-term IR with a high ankle sprain
Guess I'm picking McKinnon back up with my #1 on the Waiver Wire status.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
I survived the Rodgers bed making GBS threads wow. Just needed to uninstall the app and be pissy all day.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

I gotta say the logic of “Andy Dalton is bad, but he’ll be making bad throws to a lot of good players” has an obvious flaw that I chose to overlook.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Is Dak actually the best QB of all time my column

freeman
Aug 14, 2018

MakaVillian posted:

Mike Davis owner in the league I have CMC was trying to get Chris Carson off me and wouldn't budge. I would have jumped to give Tee Higgins or Justin Jefferson for him in a 1 for 1.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

It seems I have only myself to blame...

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

It seems I have only myself to blame...

You convinced me to bench Matt Ryan for Dalton and I'll never forgive you.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I told like 20 people to never start Andy Dalton in primetime and none of them listened

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I went 3 for 3 thanks to Zeke making GBS threads the bed. In one of my leagues it was even my first win!

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Who would you rather drop in ppr?
John brown, Jeudy, Bell or Gibson?
I'm leaning Jeudy or Brown.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Anti-Hero posted:

You convinced me to bench Matt Ryan for Dalton and I'll never forgive you.
Yeah it seems I have been a little over confident about things and actually have no clue what I'm doing.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Chernabog posted:

Who would you rather drop in ppr?
John brown, Jeudy, Bell or Gibson?
I'm leaning Jeudy or Brown.

Agreed, I would not drop a top 30 RB after a couple of down (but still top 30) weeks

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Who else see da leprechaun say yaaaa!
QB: Watson
WR: Michael Thomas
WR: Amari Cooper
RB: Aaron Jones
RB: Hunt
TE: Kelce
FLEX: Robby Anderson
K: Blankenship
DEF: NE

Bench:
James Robinson
Gibson
Singletary
DJ Chark
Darius Slayton
Deebo Samuel

3-3, 4th place , number one in PF and FA yay!
Anything I should try to do that you guys see?

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
It's hard to say that it's wrong that my life revolves around my dog when she is cuter and more interesting than me
Pillbug
Tua named the starter for the Fins

Artonos
Dec 3, 2018
So Fitzpatrick was my replacement for Dak in a dynasty league. I just got offered josh Allen for Dak and two 3's. I don't know if I should counter down to 1 3rd or what :/

I'm 6-0 in the league but there's like 4 other teams who are real good too. And I'm not sure if I should try and win this year or in the next couple when Dak returns.

Single qb league, but the only other qb I've got is Foles.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Artonos posted:

So Fitzpatrick was my replacement for Dak in a dynasty league. I just got offered josh Allen for Dak and two 3's. I don't know if I should counter down to 1 3rd or what :/

I'm 6-0 in the league but there's like 4 other teams who are real good too. And I'm not sure if I should try and win this year or in the next couple when Dak returns.

Single qb league, but the only other qb I've got is Foles.

3rds don't matter, if you feel ok swapping Allen for Dak, just take that offer

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

freeman posted:

Mike Davis owner in the league I have CMC was trying to get Chris Carson off me and wouldn't budge.

That is a ballsy trade offer on their part.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Does anyone think Boston Scott is worth picking up? On the one hand, I think he's only a change-of-pace back who can't handle a full game workload. And this is coming from an Eagles fan. On the other hand, my RB situation is pretty dire. He might also only be around for a game or two.

On the third hand, gently caress the Cowboys. Not strictly relevant to this specific question but worth mentioning.

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

Quiet Feet posted:

Does anyone think Boston Scott is worth picking up? On the one hand, I think he's only a change-of-pace back who can't handle a full game workload. And this is coming from an Eagles fan. On the other hand, my RB situation is pretty dire. He might also only be around for a game or two.

On the third hand, gently caress the Cowboys. Not strictly relevant to this specific question but worth mentioning.
I’m currently waffling between Scott and McKinnon with my #3 waiver pick behind two guys who don’t play waivers much. Leaning McKinnon, but I’m interested in other peoples’ takes.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Any TE streaming recommendations for this week?
Cook, Graham, Hooper, Shultz available as top projected.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Doppelganger posted:

I’m currently waffling between Scott and McKinnon with my #3 waiver pick behind two guys who don’t play waivers much. Leaning McKinnon, but I’m interested in other peoples’ takes.
I'm going with McKinnon because he was dynamite when Mostert was out before.