Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

three
Aug 9, 2007

i fantasize about ndamukong suh licking my doodoo hole
Teddy Bridgewater is absolute dogshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Asnorban posted:

Is the Richardson statue back at BoA stadium? They showed it cutting to commercial.

i bet they just used old B roll footage.

Also kinda saw all of BW's downsides today. I don't know how the Panthers address the QB position moving forward. I don't really want them to trade picks to move up or anything, since they have a lot of holes all over the place, but I don't know what else they can do.

Maybe take someone in the second and let them sit for a year and hope?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

PJ Walker is the future

three
Aug 9, 2007

Any QB will look okay in Joe Brady's system. Just give me someone who isn't a giant chicken poo poo like Bridgewater. He's the reason we have the worst RZ offense in the NFL.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

FizFashizzle posted:

i bet they just used old B roll footage.

Also kinda saw all of BW's downsides today. I don't know how the Panthers address the QB position moving forward. I don't really want them to trade picks to move up or anything, since they have a lot of holes all over the place, but I don't know what else they can do.

Maybe take someone in the second and let them sit for a year and hope?

Trade a 4th for baker in the off-season.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

three posted:

Any QB will look okay in Joe Brady's system. Just give me someone who isn't a giant chicken poo poo like Bridgewater. He's the reason we have the worst RZ offense in the NFL.

Trade you Taysom for a first.

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

three posted:

DJ Moore probably should've had that jumping catch in the end zone earlier in the game, but Teddy made it way too hard on him on that 4th down pass. That probably would've been a TD if the placement was even close to decent.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

ozymandius1024 posted:

DJ Moore probably should've had that jumping catch in the end zone earlier in the game, but Teddy made it way too hard on him on that 4th down pass. That probably would've been a TD if the placement was even close to decent.

I'm not too mad at DJ for either of those plays.

2nd quarter would have been a hell of a catch. He was going to get loving wrecked, possibly knocked out of bounds in the process. That pass needed to be a beat earlier when he made his break and it was easy.

The 4th Q pass was a TD. That was inexcusable

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

FizFashizzle posted:

2nd quarter would have been a hell of a catch. He was going to get loving wrecked, possibly knocked out of bounds in the process. That pass needed to be a beat earlier when he made his break and it was easy.

Yeah it was just odd seeing DJ make some awesome catches in the same game, but have that one hit him in the shoulder pads (and he ended up getting hit anyway).

The interceptions today were really bad. Just staring down the receivers and the Bears had them sniffed out from the start.

three
Aug 9, 2007

FizFashizzle posted:

Same. The 4th down drop is a TD, as mentioned, if Bridgewater throws a decent pass instead of a lobbed duck that allowed the 2nd DB to come from 10 yards away and break it up.

If anything, this game shows we need Curtis Samuel against good defenses. Bears took away Anderson, Moore did well but isn't good enough to do it alone, and then we had a circus of bad players as the next option: Manhertz, Cannon, Kirkwood, Armah.

Not going to win many games with those 4 dudes getting meaningful 1st-read targets against good defenses.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Falcons dominated a bad team, now everyone's gonna start clamoring to sign Morris to be permanent HC

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Chilichimp posted:

Falcons dominated a bad team, now everyone's gonna start clamoring to sign Morris to be permanent HC

God I hope so

three
Aug 9, 2007

But Morris is cool and good?

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.

three posted:

But Morris is cool and good?

I mean I think he's a nice guy? But he's a bad HC option.

Styles Bitchley
Nov 13, 2004

FOR THE WIN FOR THE WIN FOR THE WIN
Buc Supremacy

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

I don't know about Morris but it was just nice to get a win :unsmith:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

What a loving statement win. Look how good we can be when we don't beat ourselves with dumb penalties.

Let's go the Bucs bitch!

Styles Bitchley
Nov 13, 2004

FOR THE WIN FOR THE WIN FOR THE WIN

WampaLord posted:

What a loving statement win. Look how good we can be when we don't beat ourselves with dumb penalties.

Let's go the Bucs bitch!

If you look at their play from Week 1 on they looked like a team that was structurally sound but was a bit raw and needed to work out some of the kinks that might have been corrected during a normal preseason.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Styles Bitchley posted:

If you look at their play from Week 1 on they looked like a team that was structurally sound but was a bit raw and needed to work out some of the kinks that might have been corrected during a normal preseason.

Yeah.

This is gonna be a scary loving team in November/December.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Couldn't get away from that poo poo show fast enough.

https://twitter.com/CornellNFL/status/1318196373699858433?s=20

three
Aug 9, 2007

My God:

https://twitter.com/OnePantherPlace/status/1318357722488852482?s=19

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
https://twitter.com/AtlantaFalcons/status/1318375656904888320

It will never die.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
https://twitter.com/CarmieV/status/1318628303390072836?s=20

https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1318629409243398147?s=20

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Silly Burrito posted:

Trade you Taysom for a first.
Joe Webb or bust

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

He was 5-11, 5-11, and 4-12 with the Jets in his final three seasons. Maybe that's okay given what he had to work with, I don't know. Either way, it's good to see someone rebound and do well.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Let's see how loud 3,000 fans can get.

https://twitter.com/LarryHolder/status/1318665891849134083
https://twitter.com/kesparros/status/1318668566745501701

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Great timing yeah we should definitely do this and then steadily increase the attendance as time goes on

https://twitter.com/ScottGottliebMD/status/1317807037741436933

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

PostNouveau posted:

Great timing yeah we should definitely do this and then steadily increase the attendance as time goes on

https://twitter.com/ScottGottliebMD/status/1317807037741436933

Don't worry about it. We're going to open the bars Halloween night and then the fans at the Superdome won't be an issue at all, at least not one you can notice after everything else goes to hell.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Our beautiful Luke was too wonderful for this league.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

BlindSite posted:

Our beautiful Luke was too wonderful for this league.

:hmmyes:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

At the end of this, Ruhle talks about how Chinn basically plays a different position every week.

https://twitter.com/Panthers/status/1318632370937991168?s=20

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Cool, so you know... as the 3rd peak in US cases comes into full loving swing, we'll start jamming people into sports venues.

Makes perfect sense.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Wouldn’t necessarily call saints fans “people”

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

FizFashizzle posted:

Wouldn’t necessarily call saints fans “people”

holy poo poo... you're right

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

A post-mortem on the Quinn/Dimitroff years from the Falcoholic

Part 1

Part 2

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

Pershing posted:

A post-mortem on the Quinn/Dimitroff years from the Falcoholic

Part 1

Part 2

What're the odds Dimitroff is a JRPG fan.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

kalensc posted:

What're the odds Dimitroff is a JRPG fan.

Is that Gav from the slowmo guys?

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
This secondary is going to be good. Oldest starter is 23.

https://twitter.com/PFF/status/1319096646089789442?s=19

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib
Gase is the product of fired bowels, checks out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

please god

quote:

Saints WR Michael Thomas tweaked his hamstring in practice.

NFL Network's Tom Pelissero said Thomas is considered a "fast healer," so there remains some hope he can play this week against Carolina. Thomas has missed the past month with a high ankle sprain he suffered on opening day against the Bucs. He was then held out of the Saints' Week 5 game after punching a teammate. An excellent 2020 continues for the Saints' No. 1 receiver. If he's inactive against the Panthers, Emmanuel Sanders and Tre'Quan Smith will retain some fantasy usefulness.