Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Dude who base jumped himself into the side of a building is dumb? wow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I bet you marks feel stupid now that you have been worked by the master of wrestling psychology: The Darewolf.

https://twitter.com/darewolf333/status/1318682629412024322

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

I bet you marks feel stupid now that you have been worked by the master of wrestling psychology: The Darewolf.

https://twitter.com/darewolf333/status/1318682629412024322

Motion to rename the puppet master defense to the I'm a pro wrestler defense. Second?

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Those is the first time I've heard of dipping fries in a shake and it explains a lot about Americans tbh

This is how i felt when i learned about yanks and Sun Tea.

Lid fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Oct 21, 2020

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

hate to fall into the carefully-laid trap of thinking The Darewolf is sort of dumb

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Who's got all his fingers and still thinks the Darewolf is pretty dumb? This guy!

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

https://twitter.com/trentylocks/status/1318696701511798791?s=19

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Lid posted:

Does anybody actually make sun tea? Nobody makes tea like that, at least they dont where I have lived (texas and california)

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Duke Pukem posted:

Does anybody actually make sun tea? Nobody makes tea like that, at least they dont where I have lived (texas and california)

Southern California here, we used to make it sometimes if there was like an all-day family gathering outside or something. Just leave the tea out in one of those big containers with a spout to brew and then put it over ice later.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Duke Pukem posted:

my grandmothers from Nebraska would make it

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Lid posted:

The only time I've ever heard of sun tea is on these forums so I'm not sure that it's not some sort of weirdo America prank

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
https://twitter.com/ReneePaquette/status/1318705616538411008

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Duke Pukem posted:

From Michigan, and sun tea is A Thing.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

There's our Mox/Kingston finish.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Chinston Wurchill posted:

There's our Mox/Kingston finish.

He's gonna get the dart blown into the back of his throat like in Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Mox sounds like an 8 year old who wants his mom to watch him do a sick spin kick only it's blow darts and death matches

note this is not an insult in any way I love it

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Critical posted:

Mox sounds like an 8 year old who wants his mom to watch him do a sick spin kick only it's blow darts and death matches

Truly he is the People's Champion

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Sun tea is fantastic what's wrong with you people

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
It's a good thing he's not actually that great of a wrestler/person otherwise it would be really sad how pathetic this tweet is (and turning off the replies) instead of just funny.

https://twitter.com/TBARRetribution/status/1318730879775145985

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

It's a good thing he's not actually that great of a wrestler/person otherwise it would be really sad how pathetic this tweet is (and turning off the replies) instead of just funny.

https://twitter.com/TBARRetribution/status/1318730879775145985

https://twitter.com/dril/status/134787490526658561

Always a classic

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

Hammerstone Halloween!

https://twitter.com/alexhammerstone/status/1318515424363974657?s=19

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!

Critical posted:

In my very limited interactions with him, he's EXACTLY what you'd expect from interviews. Just wonderful.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Critical posted:

This isn't really disagreeing with you but he reminds me a lot of my dad finding or needing anything and calling for her from across the house.

Except he'd want her to come so he could show her he figured out how to text emojis or that he figured out how to use Prime on the TV instead of just Netflix.

Half because he's happy about this thing he can do, half because he thinks he's being cute to annoy her.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

None of Retribution except Ali and the two women are cut out for wrestling and should be let go so they can get another career while they're young. This is the worst gimmick I've lived through and I lived through 7even.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

davidbix posted:

In my very limited interactions with him, he's EXACTLY what you'd expect from interviews. Just wonderful.

He comes off like a strange but down-to-earth man who genuinely loves his wife, so this is great to hear.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

https://twitter.com/tayconti_/status/1318755490646642688?s=21

Wholesome wrestling training content.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Is this what becomes of 'Jackass' kids once they hit their 30s and pain starts hurting more? No wonder Moxley treats Darby like his son. Teach your son how to treat a lady Mox.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Eat My Fuc posted:

None of Retribution except Ali and the two women are cut out for wrestling and should be let go so they can get another career while they're young. This is the worst gimmick I've lived through and I lived through 7even.

Did you live through the Beaver Cleavage act or Eugene or Shelton Benjamins Mama or Muhammad Hassan

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Shard posted:

Did you live through the Beaver Cleavage act or Eugene or Shelton Benjamins Mama or Muhammad Hassan

I liked Hassan to be honest but yea the rest sucked. I still think Retribution sucks worse.

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Eat My Fuc posted:

none of these come close to orlando jordans TNA gimmick when they found out he was bisexual.

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010

Shard posted:

I saw what may have been the only aired Beaver Cleavage match and as someone who saw his entire titantron video: there's no way anything happening now is as bad as that, but at least they had the good sense to bail on that.

Also, and I might be mixing up my shows, this was two days after Owen Hart was killed by corporate negligence.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I love how Moxley is simultaneously a gigantic badass AND an adorable dork who loves his wife a lot :3:

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

davidbix posted:

I met him at a con last year. Asked him how he was he said "Nother day nother dollar babe." Very big "I hate these things but the money is ridiculous" energy but not in a mean way, if that makes sense. It was just obvious he rather be doing about 100 other things. I was actually shocked to see him because he does not seem like the con type at all.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

It takes a real pro to be professional at a con

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Jerusalem posted:

I love how Moxley is simultaneously a gigantic badass AND an adorable dork who loves his wife a lot :3:

It's a travesty that we don't have a reality TV show that just follows their home life. Mox shouting about hockey, laughing about deathmatch scars, and shooting blowguns while Nene is desperately trying to finish 20 different pies for book photos

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Eat My Fuc posted:

None of Retribution except Ali and the two women are cut out for wrestling and should be let go so they can get another career while they're young.
Dijak is really good

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Cavauro posted:

please purchase my designs

his name is tumothy

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

It's a travesty that we don't have a reality TV show that just follows their home life. Mox shouting about hockey, laughing about deathmatch scars, and shooting blowguns while Nene is desperately trying to finish 20 different pies for book photos

Renee would spend at least one episode setting elaborate traps all over their house to keep Jon from eating the pies before she can take pictures of them. Eventually Jon would suggest baking a gimmick pie to distract him so she can document the shoot pies without interruption.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

jesus WEP posted:

Dijak is really good

Isn't he a white supremacist?