Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

StrugglingHoneybun posted:

*extremely ron bennington voice*

Did you just say toin coss?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.

Morter posted:

Did you just say toin coss?

Im fuckin starvin, hey Earl, do we have any of those toin cosses left?

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

we're fresh out

Edit: Incidentally, iiiits Ron & Rez Thursdaaays

Morter fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Oct 1, 2020

Scratchman Apoo
Mar 27, 2011
Remember when Anthony's book cover made it look like he was getting sodomized?

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Remember when Anthony's personal life made it look like he was getting sodomized?

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
Feed Nana, Mr Biden

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

I'LL PUNISH YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR CRIME

Scratchman Apoo posted:

Remember when Anthony's book cover made it look like he was getting sodomized?

I still can't believe that's the cover he went with, WTF.

Remember when he came to his book signing with multiple pencils and no-one showed up?

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Vichan posted:

Remember when he came to his book signing with multiple pencils and no-one showed up?

No oh my god how did I miss that.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

I think it was the Barnes & Noble signing that's in the documentary.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

Groovelord Neato posted:

I think it was the Barnes & Noble signing that's in the documentary.

Some people showed up to protest only for Brother Joe to come out, making an rear end out of himself as usual.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omobcpjoFvk

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

Maybe Kris can come in, and we can throw M-80s at his asshole.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04L8Sf3K4Lw

Topical.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Gross

https://twitter.com/katewillett/status/1314273091086888960

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Originated?? I know Gavin showed up sometimes, but holy poo poo...

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

I think that like most Compound hosts, Gavin was completely washed up before he got there

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Another Bill posted:

I think that like most Compound hosts, Gavin was completely washed up before he got there

I thought so, too. But I imagine that this will probably get Ant a lot of Federal attention now if it wasn't before.

Birthday Cake
Feb 12, 2008

Tom, this is "Mayor's Fun Money." You can use it anywhere.
I unironically enjoy jim and sam, it might just be stockholm syndrome.

Has anyone here tried listening to Calta and Kelly? It's not perfect, but they've had some pretty good guests DUUUUDE

jeff
Dec 1, 2002
huh

Vichan posted:

Some people showed up to protest only for Brother Joe to come out, making an rear end out of himself as usual.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omobcpjoFvk

"So so so so so so you're saying SPEECH makes someone a white supremacist?"

Joe on the ball as always

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
I-CHI-BAN *ICHIBAN*

Ichiban is Japanese, of course, for Number One.

Scratchman Apoo
Mar 27, 2011
All of the Ron and Fez stuff I've heard has Fez sobbing and ridiculous, but god drat listening to this clip just makes me adore him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fKrC8ixDnI

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

I remember years ago there was an archive of the jocktober segments for the first couple years. Did anyone ever do one for ALL of them? Something I can download would be ideal.

I guess I could also just download all the O&A shows in october from 08 to... 12ish.

edit: all the making GBS threads on scott and todd that I think culminated on scott coming on the show after he got let go was so good.

Sankis fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Oct 21, 2020

Imagine Party Babyz
Apr 5, 2004

Ron and Fez Show, Peez Howd.
https://www.sfgate.com/realestate/article/Radio-Personality-Anthony-Cumia-of-Opie-and-15662171.php

His money is running out..

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Good time to sell with a glut of homes coming on the market and dropping their price.

What the gently caress was he doing with five bedrooms?

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Good time to sell with a glut of homes coming on the market and dropping their price.

one for Danny one for Keith one for Kurt love

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

It actually is a pretty amazing time to sell, prices are going way up and I’ve heard three stories now of friends from all different regions getting multiple offers above asking almost immediately after their open houses.

We pushed my mother in law to increase her price by $20k and she still had 7 offers in 24 hours.

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Forget the bedrooms, what the gently caress was he doing with five full bathrooms and two half bathrooms??

Who the hell needs seven toilets in their home?!

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

So how does this affect "Live from the Compound"?

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

From Reddit:

The state of the O&Averse.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Sheen Sheen posted:

Forget the bedrooms, what the gently caress was he doing with five full bathrooms and two half bathrooms??

They're for toots and toots

beeker
Dec 17, 2006

meep meep!

Sheen Sheen posted:

https://youtu.be/-sBA5zn9FiM

beeker fucked around with this message at 15:02 on Oct 21, 2020

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Vichan posted:

From Reddit:

The state of the O&Averse.

erock should be careful on the roof, looks like he could slip any second

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
I wonder where he's going to live now.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

T Bowl posted:

I wonder where he's going to live now.

I remember the "manhattan apartment" from the O&A-days of lore (and I haven't really followed attentively since, just bits and pieces from this thread).

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
I listened to a little bit of Alt 92.3's (the former FreeFM/K-Rock) morning show yesterday. One break, tons of fake laughing, and the female co-host admonishing her male co-hosts not to be mean. For all of their faults, O&A had those shows totally pegged.

coocoo
Aug 11, 2000

Why is a San Francisco newspaper reporting on a house for sale in Long Island by a radio has been?

Disappointing Pie
Feb 7, 2006
Words cannot describe what a disaster the pie was.
SFGate is some weird national SEO a news farm / content engine. I google literally anything and I almost guarantee they show up in the first couple pages of results.

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
According to Ron, a lot of people are moving out of Manhattan, because of Covid but also because if they can work remotely why pay Manhattan prices when you can live out in the suburbs cheaper. Selling a Long Island home and moving to Manhattan (especially when you don't have kids to worry about) might be a smart move.

However, for Ant it's probably because he burned through all his savings with his guinea lifestyle, so gently caress him.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Yeah, if Ant had sold it like 5 years ago I'd have thought it was obvious since he long hasn't needed to live where he does to "work".

Now it's almost certainly that he can't afford to turn the heat on for the pool.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Fabricated posted:

Yeah, if Ant had sold it like 5 years ago I'd have thought it was obvious since he long hasn't needed to live where he does to "work".

Now it's almost certainly that he can't afford to turn the heat on for the pool.

I wonder what this means for Compound Media. Didn't Erock go there to work after Sirius told him and six-figure salary to beat it?

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Just found out.

Oh dear.

(just found this on C-Spam, I'm not a right-wing POS)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Sounds like a good crowd to be wrapped up with.