Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
I’m looking to unload some cheap MFT lenses, and figured I’d post them here before going to eBay. All are in good shape, but I don’t really use the 9-18 and I have better alternatives (Panny 15 and Oly 12-40) for the others. Offers welcome!

Album: https://imgur.com/gallery/FEvUqaK

Olympus 9-18: $300
Olympus 14-42: $50
Panasonic 14: $125

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I am interested in the 9-18. I will PM!

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners

HungryMedusa posted:

I am interested in the 9-18. I will PM!

Let me know! I've also listed them on Reddit's photomarket.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Checking first to see if anyone is interested in a nice Fuji 23 1.4? If so I shall post pics and price, etc.

Bolt
Dec 14, 2004
k
Looking to sell a barely used Nikon D7500 + Sigma 17-50 2.8 lens to someone looking to either enter photography or go to a semi-pro APS-C.

I initially bought to replace my D800s for traveling, and it served me well on a few trips but then I decided to go mirrorless (just before COVID, so all my recent pictures are of street cats). Just took a test shot and there are only 2530 actuations, so very close to new.

Looking for $700 shipped with the Sigma 17-50 2.8 walkaround lens . If you don't want that lens, let's make it $600 shipped.

Pics (one with some other stuff I'm selling on reddit and one of just the camera):
https://imgur.com/EEbgIK5
https://imgur.com/6ttZQzR

Recent SA-Mart thread with plenty of positive feedback here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3883366

SuicidalSmurf
Feb 12, 2002

Interest check one more time on a Tokina 11-16 2.8 pro DX for Nikon? Back in my hands and available after a series of eBay debacles.

Graniteman
Nov 16, 2002

I'm selling my Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 L IS macro lens.
It's in like new condition. Perfect working order, no scratches, IS works, etc. I bought it new in 2015. Includes original box, tripod ring, lens hood, cap, case/bag, disc, paperwork.

(I blurred the serial number to prevent a rando from using it to register for CPS)

Asking $700 shipped to continental US. Paypal preferred.

I had mentioned in the macro thread that I might sell it someday and Fingers McLongDong PM'd me to ask if I was interested in selling it right now. So, Fingers has dibs.

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe
Graniteman and I have worked out a deal and I have paid him for the lens posted above.

Graniteman
Nov 16, 2002

Fingers McLongDong posted:

Graniteman and I have worked out a deal and I have paid him for the lens posted above.

I received the money via paypal and will ship it out. I expect it to go out tomorrow via UPS.

edit: shipping is confirmed for pickup tomorrow. I PM'd Fingers the tracking number.

Graniteman fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Sep 2, 2020

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe
I've somehow already received the lens Graniteman mailed me, he's a cool dude and it's all exactly as he said. Thanks!

Graniteman
Nov 16, 2002

Fingers McLongDong posted:

I've somehow already received the lens Graniteman mailed me, he's a cool dude and it's all exactly as he said. Thanks!

Yeah that was weirdly fast. UPS picked it up from my house yesterday afternoon, and delivered it to you the next day, a couple of states away. I love my fellow macro photographers, but I only paid for 3 day ground shipping...

Enjoy the lens! I look forward to seeing you post some shots in the macro thread.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Hi everyone, I've finally got around to parting with my Micro 4/3 kit.

I'm in Toronto, Canada so bear that in mind for shipping. If you're relatively local, I can deliver to save shipping costs.
I've made them all $300USD or $400CAD to make things easy, but I'm open to offers. I'd prefer someone but the whole kit, and I'll give a good deal if you do, but I don't mind selling each item individually.
For sale I have the following:

Panasonic Lumix GX-85: $300US/$400CAD
Includes two straps, box, OEM battery and generic body cap.

PanaLeica Summilux 15mm f1.7: $300US/$400CAD
Includes lens hood, rubber lens cap for use with the hood, screw on ring if you don't want to use the hood, pouch and box.

This lens is magic.

Lumix 42.5mm f1.7: $300US/$400CAD
Includes lens hood, lens cap, back cap, pouch and box.

A very good lens, but I never really got into that focal length

Olympus 60mm f2.8 macro: $300US/$400CAD
Includes lens cap, generic back cap, and box.

A must have lens for m4/3 imo.

dakana
Aug 28, 2006
So I packed up my Salvador Dali print of two blindfolded dental hygienists trying to make a circle on an Etch-a-Sketch and headed for California.
e: flashes sold locally, transmitters still available

(3) Godox V860II-C flashes, each with a battery and charger, and sold locally

(2) X1-T C transceivers

$50 or $30/ea - I'll cover CONUS shipping

dakana fucked around with this message at 14:54 on Sep 28, 2020

UncleGuito
May 8, 2005

www.ipadbackdrops.com daily wallpaper updates deserving of your iPad
Edit: no longer needed

UncleGuito fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Sep 30, 2020

KilroyWasHere
Oct 22, 2005

UncleGuito posted:

Looking for a Fuji X100F!

I've got one I'm looking to get rid of, 5400 shutter count. Some travel wear and tear on the silver but works great. I switched to an X-T30 so it hasn't been seeing much use.

Easychair Bootson
May 7, 2004

Where's the last guy?
Ultimo hombre.
Last man standing.
Must've been one.
sold
Fuji 50-140mm f/2.8
$950

I purchased this lens about 11 months ago, but I have found that for my style of photography (mostly portraits) it's not something that I use often. Condition is excellent: glass is perfect, and the body shows only very minor handling marks (see pic #5). Comes with everything shown (including original front and rear caps), plus the soft bag that Fuji ships with their lenses.

Easychair Bootson fucked around with this message at 16:48 on Oct 1, 2020

UncleGuito
May 8, 2005

edit: sold

KilroyWasHere posted:

I've got one I'm looking to get rid of, 5400 shutter count. Some travel wear and tear on the silver but works great. I switched to an X-T30 so it hasn't been seeing much use.

Found one locally, thanks!

UncleGuito fucked around with this message at 14:23 on Oct 6, 2020

UncleGuito
May 8, 2005

Also have a Fuji X-T20 and 18-55mm lens for sale! Both are like new and only used a few times - probably less than 1000 shutter count.

Photos: https://imgur.com/a/UrURgRD
- Fuji X-T20 w/ screen protector, original box, battery, manuals, charger, strap, eyelets
- Fuji 18-55mm kit lens w/ hood (will not include original box if sold separately)
- Tiffen 58mm UV filter

Both items were originally purchased together in the same boxed bundle but willing to split apart. Camera and lens are mint condition with no dust, blemishes, haze, etc. Screens, VFs, sensors, etc are all mint and look new.

Looking for $725 together!

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc
gone

8th-snype fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Oct 15, 2020

darkhawk
Feb 20, 2003
:D
Might as well ask before I go brand new....

Anyone happen to have a Flashpoint XPLOR 600? Or the AD600 from Godox? That they're looking to sell of course.....either should work fine.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Sharkytm doot doo do doot do doo

Fallen Rib
I have a metric fuckton of Nikon lenses that I'd like to sell. Most used, and nothing crazy fancy. Worth posting here or send to KEH?

3x 18-55 AF-P 3.5-5.6 G VR kit lenses
4x 18-55 AF-S 3.5-5.6 GII VR kit lenses
70-300 AF-P 4.5-6.3 G ED zoom, new in box
2x 50mm 1.8 D AF, one looks new in box, one used
35mm 1.8 G AF-S
18-140 AF-S 3.5-5.6 G ED VR looks new, no box
55-200mm DX SWM VR ED IF
28-100mm AF
AF-S 18-200 3.5-5.6 G ED VR. Used, some dust behind front element
AF-S 18-70 3.5-4.5 G ED. Bought used, it acts very weird and only focuses if the front is pushed in, probably dropped
Tamron 28-300 3.5-6.3 barely used, no box
Sigma 10-20 4-5.6. barely used, in box

A couple of super lovely Sigma lenses, a 70-210 4-5.6 and a 28-70 3.5-4.5

Bunch of bags too:
Lowepro Tahoe BP150 in great condition
Lowepro Stealth Reporter D300AW in good shape, this was my bag for a couple years
2x Basic Nikon bags

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman
I've used keh in the past but I just got much more than they were offering for my stuff from mpb. I don't know what the general consensus is for the relative quality of the sites anymore, but had no problems with either.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

Fools Infinite posted:

I've used keh in the past but I just got much more than they were offering for my stuff from mpb. I don't know what the general consensus is for the relative quality of the sites anymore, but had no problems with either.

Wow, yeah. I just put a few of them into both sites, and MBP is offering more on everything. Thanks for letting me know they exist!

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

sharkytm posted:

Wow, yeah. I just put a few of them into both sites, and MBP is offering more on everything. Thanks for letting me know they exist!

I've sold to MPB a couple of times. Everything is super simple, and they're really easy to deal with by email.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

e: Sold locally

some kinda jackal fucked around with this message at 14:22 on Oct 30, 2020

The Modern Sky
Aug 7, 2009

We don't exist in real life, but we're working hard in your delusions!

XBenedict posted:

I've sold to MPB a couple of times. Everything is super simple, and they're really easy to deal with by email.

was gonna ask "what's MPB?" but it's all right there, the layout reminds me of old KEH a bit.

theHUNGERian
Feb 23, 2006

Does anybody have any experience with buying used gear from acephoto.net or nycv.com?

Captain Organ
Sep 9, 2004
cooter. snooper.
EDIT: Sold offsite, sorry!

Anybody interested in getting into large format? I sure thought I was!

mid 1940's Speed Graphic with Graflok Back, 4 double film holders (wood), Wollensak Graphex 127 4.7, Kodak Anastigmat 105 4.5, and a Graflex film pack adapter (not the polaroid kind). And an ugly bag to hold it all. The wollensak fires marvelously in Time, Bulb, and 1/25th and faster, but not at all from 1 sec to 1/10, the Kodak looks fine at all speeds but is a lil dusty. I haven't run a bit of film through this but the bellows and seals look fine. $300 USD shipped to the continental US

Captain Organ fucked around with this message at 14:08 on Nov 10, 2020

The Modern Sky
Aug 7, 2009

We don't exist in real life, but we're working hard in your delusions!
oh no.

that's looking kinda good right now.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

e: Sold locally

some kinda jackal fucked around with this message at 16:30 on Nov 2, 2020

beergod
Nov 1, 2004
NOBODY WANTS TO SEE PICTURES OF YOUR UGLY FUCKING KIDS YOU DIPSHIT

Captain Organ posted:

EDIT: Probably gonna throw this on eBay soon, so speak now or hold it etc.

Anybody interested in getting into large format? I sure thought I was!

mid 1940's Speed Graphic with Graflok Back, 4 double film holders (wood), Wollensak Graphex 127 4.7, Kodak Anastigmat 105 4.5, and a Graflex film pack adapter (not the polaroid kind). And an ugly bag to hold it all. The wollensak fires marvelously in Time, Bulb, and 1/25th and faster, but not at all from 1 sec to 1/10, the Kodak looks fine at all speeds but is a lil dusty. I haven't run a bit of film through this but the bellows and seals look fine. $300 USD shipped to the continental US

Can I have dibs on this for like 4 hours pls

Captain Organ
Sep 9, 2004
cooter. snooper.

beergod posted:

Can I have dibs on this for like 4 hours pls

yeah sure thing.

beergod
Nov 1, 2004

Captain Organ posted:

yeah sure thing.

In what condition is the focal plane shutter? How about the rangefinder?

theHUNGERian
Feb 23, 2006

For sale: Zeiss/Hasselblad Sonnar 5.6/250 mm Superachromat CF

Body: 8
Optics: 9

I bought this lens a few months ago and I used it adapted a Sony body, so I can only comment in that context. There were two issues that are worth noting, although I think they do not inhibit operation.

1. While using the lens in F mode, about once a month, the lens aperture would get stuck wide open. Nothing would return control over the aperture until I would switch out of F mode (which would trigger the lens shutter to get shut) and then manually cock the shutter. I have since then concluded that this is caused by the adapter that I am using to mount the lens on the non-native body. Without the adapter, I was not able to recreate the problem, which confirms my hypothesis.

2. In the first few days, I would hear a very faint grinding noise as I focused between 7 and 10 meters. This grinding noise was only audible when the lens was horizontal, not when it was in vertical orientation. Having used the lens many times now, the noise has disappeared.

So why on earth would I buy this lens only to release it again?

Earlier this year, I wanted an apo tele between 250 and 350 mm for my Sony with an uncompromising manual focus experience. During that same time, I was also contemplating jumping into medium format, and since the Hasselblad system was an obvious favorite, I figured that the 250 mm SA could serve me on both systems. While I have no regrets with the purchase, after doing more reading, I concluded that the Mamiya RZ system would be a better fit for me. And having now purchased the RZ system, I have bonded with it more quickly than with any other system, so there is no need to keep the Hasselblad.

Caps and shade included. Price includes Paypal fees and shipping in ConUS.

More pictures at: https://geza.zenfolio.com/p1026290906

Goon price of $1650.

Captain Organ
Sep 9, 2004
cooter. snooper.

beergod posted:

In what condition is the focal plane shutter? How about the rangefinder?

Rangefinder looks good at infinity (on the phone pole a quarter mile up the road anyway) and closer, but the focal patch is just to the right of the image in the viewfinder, don't know what its supposed to look like from the factory. Ive never used a focal plane shutter, but judging by a youtube video I saw all the A and B speeds are working, but I have no way of verifying the actual speeds (aside from the slow ones look slower than the fast ones). The winding knob won't turn past B without some interference (and it looks like the previous owner bent the key at some point) so I didn't try to go higher. I can send a video if you want, just PM me.

beergod
Nov 1, 2004

Captain Organ posted:

Rangefinder looks good at infinity (on the phone pole a quarter mile up the road anyway) and closer, but the focal patch is just to the right of the image in the viewfinder, don't know what its supposed to look like from the factory. Ive never used a focal plane shutter, but judging by a youtube video I saw all the A and B speeds are working, but I have no way of verifying the actual speeds (aside from the slow ones look slower than the fast ones). The winding knob won't turn past B without some interference (and it looks like the previous owner bent the key at some point) so I didn't try to go higher. I can send a video if you want, just PM me.

Thanks! Gonna pass on this. Good luck with your sale.

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

Once again I am looking to sell off some cameras. I have 2 point and shoots and one SLR.

Payments via PayPal G&S. I ship via USPS, prices include shipping. Open to offers via email, please post here before emailing me. I don't have PMs. Email address (and paypal) is bchiarmonte@gmail.com

Group Pic:

Images of all of the cameras: https://imgur.com/a/H48VvaB

Olympus Stylus Epic DLX - $230 : some light scuffs on the body from use. Everything functions as it should. One issue of note, the internal shades for the panorama mode in the viewfinder are faded and have some sort of spots on them. I am not sure what this is from, it shouldn't effect the pictures at all.

Olympus Stylus Zoom 80 - $45 : Overall great shape, functions as it should. The zoom and flash pop out and in smooth. Some marks on the body from use.

Yashica FX-2 w/ Yashica DSB 50 1.9 lens - $45 : Functions smooth on all shooting modes. Nice slr to play around with. Includes the manual. I do not have a battery to test the internal light meter.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

Fools Infinite posted:

Just a big thanks for recommending MPB. Simple shipping, and got over a grand for that big pile of lenses. Even a couple that were damaged or iffy operation. I was honest about condition, and they didn't dock me anything else.

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

It's all a matter of perspective...
Grimey Drawer
INCOMING POTPOURRI OF CANON GEAR IN VARIOUS MOUNTS (Part 1)

off to MPB

BetterLekNextTime fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Dec 7, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

It's all a matter of perspective...
Grimey Drawer
INCOMING POTPOURRI OF CANON GEAR IN VARIOUS MOUNTS

mostly on it's way to MPB

Canon EOS M camera + 18-55mm ef-m + ef-ef-m Canon adapter $225 $75 I forgot to add the EF-EF-m converter in the quote. No caps or extra little foot.

IMG_9769 on Flickr

e: Monies received from Sleepytime! Shipped today!

BetterLekNextTime fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Dec 10, 2020