Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

A very early beta leaked and we have some interesting stuff (and a lot of incomplete stuff)

https://twitter.com/lewchube/status/1319030583503278086?s=21 (more in the replies, obviously)

This is the biggest loss though, why couldn't we get these?

https://twitter.com/Lewchube/status/1319049593217306625

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
Whoever nixed middle finger clefable should be sent to prison

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Zoran posted:

Whoever nixed middle finger clefable should be sent to prison

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Can we get middle finger clefable as a smiley.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Squiggle posted:

I am excited because Sword comes in the mail today and I haven't played a Pokemon since Red/Blue. I hope I catch a Pidgey/its modern equivalent. This is all I really have, so thanks and god bless

You're in luck the Sword/Shield Pidgey equivalent is one of the best Pokémon ever. Top five lines easily.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Funky Valentine posted:

There's people in GBS buying poo poo for people to try and get in the running for permaing Lowtax so if you mock one up you can ask.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
https://twitter.com/KingTortank/status/1319096048149688320
https://twitter.com/orcastraw/status/1319095481226694659

Homora Gaykemi
Apr 30, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Intended for one of those moments where the adults take care of things just screen of the player, I suppose

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

Funky Valentine posted:

I've done the hard work, someone else can buy it.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Kurieg posted:

:gamefreak:

Hammerite fucked around with this message at 13:20 on Oct 22, 2020

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Kurieg posted:

All I'm saying is that if you spend money on the forum (which now doesn't go towards a wife beater), you get a chance to become an admin for a day to permaban said wife beater (check the announcement). It's a win-win and c'mon, we all know you didn't need the $30 anyway.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe

Saoshyant posted:

All I'm saying is that if you spend money on the forum (which now doesn't go towards a wife beater), you get a chance to become an admin for a day to permaban said wife beater (check the announcement). It's a win-win and c'mon, we all know you didn't need the $30 anyway.

wow, impatient :gamefreak:

:smugmrgw:

Hammerite fucked around with this message at 13:21 on Oct 22, 2020

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe
uh why is it working in qcs and not in this thread :saddowns:

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Hammerite posted:

uh why is it working in qcs and not in this thread :saddowns:

LOL, loving radium strikes again

Edit: nvm, it's working now. "There are only two hard things in Computer Science: cache invalidation and naming things."

Thanks for your contribution to our glorious (and totally not dead) community!

Saoshyant fucked around with this message at 13:22 on Oct 22, 2020

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe
oh it works if i edit the posts. but now it looks like I edited it in

:gamefreak: JEFFREY

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Have a funny comic to celebrate this moment:

(source)

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

Kurieg posted:

:five:

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

:gamefreak: gamefreak.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

So DLC comes out tomorrow?

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

GreenBuckanneer posted:

So DLC comes out tomorrow?

It’s coming out in an hour and 20 minutes.

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Sure hope the Home to Sw/Sh dex bug isn’t around for this release even though they “fixed” it for Isle of Armor!

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Blaze Dragon posted:

A very early beta leaked and we have some interesting stuff (and a lot of incomplete stuff)

https://twitter.com/lewchube/status/1319030583503278086?s=21 (more in the replies, obviously)

This is the biggest loss though, why couldn't we get these?

https://twitter.com/Lewchube/status/1319049593217306625

The Clefable has "あっまれー" under it which google says is "a rare" and it seems more like it's a conjugation or something, anyone know what the text under these are saying?

Maybe "lets go"? But why the finger?

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

GreenBuckanneer posted:

The Clefable has "あっまれー" under it which google says is "a rare" and it seems more like it's a conjugation or something, anyone know what the text under these are saying?

It's supposed to be the animation for "Follow Me".

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Saoshyant posted:

Have a funny comic to celebrate this moment:

(source)

Poke-Nursery rhymes must be a trip.

The Golden Gael
Nov 12, 2011

hopeandjoy posted:

It’s coming out in an hour and 20 minutes.

I'm not sure about that, Joe Merrick thinks it'll be at least 10 more hours.

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

The Golden Gael posted:

I'm not sure about that, Joe Merrick thinks it'll be at least 10 more hours.

Why would it when they’ve announced the release date is the 22nd.

Balache404
Aug 2, 2018

hopeandjoy posted:

Why would it when they’ve announced the release date is the 22nd.

Two major reasons:

1) Saying something will be released on a specific date does not mean "the morning of that day". It could be released at 23:59 tonight and still be considered on time

2) Europe and Asia have a 23rd release date. For both dates to be correct, Joe theorized that it would likely drop between 19:00 and 00:00 on the East coast, which also lines up with when Home is scheduled for maintenance.

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

A Sometimes Food posted:

You're in luck the Sword/Shield Pidgey equivalent is one of the best Pokémon ever. Top five lines easily.

Hell yes, is it this little blue tit that just evolved into a giant crow? Because if so this bird is already the poo poo and Pidgey can eat a fuckin turd

I also have a stuffed animal and a rabbit that does karate, it's all I really wanted.

I'm playing this totally blind, but if there's some gotcha I should know about let me know. It's nice, though! I do remember that a lot of pokemon got cut, but since I only knew the originals anyway I figured I wouldn't miss them - but I was still happy to see a Vulpix

Squiggle fucked around with this message at 17:13 on Oct 22, 2020

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

extremely powerful

Muscle Tracer
Feb 23, 2007

Medals only weigh one down.

GreenBuckanneer posted:

could it be Metronome?

The Golux
Feb 18, 2017

Internet Cephalopod

"Atsumare~" is "Gather up!" basically, so Follow Me makes sense more than metronome, which is what I initially assumed it was.

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

Squiggle posted:

Hell yes, is it this little blue tit that just evolved into a giant crow? Because if so this bird is already the poo poo and Pidgey can eat a fuckin turd

I also have a stuffed animal and a rabbit that does karate, it's all I really wanted.

I'm playing this totally blind, but if there's some gotcha I should know about let me know. It's nice, though! I do remember that a lot of pokemon got cut, but since I only knew the originals anyway I figured I wouldn't miss them - but I was still happy to see a Vulpix

Welcome to the world of no HMs and immediately getting a bike. My favorite thing about jumping from the GB era to this generation is being able to trade over the internet. It's really easy to join the pokegoon discord or wooloo.farm and find someone willing to help fill your pokedex.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
I've slowly been playing through Let's Go Pikachu. The movement speed is so slow after getting used to Sword/Shield. I really wish I had played this game before Shield.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Balache404 posted:

Two major reasons:

1) Saying something will be released on a specific date does not mean "the morning of that day". It could be released at 23:59 tonight and still be considered on time

2) Europe and Asia have a 23rd release date. For both dates to be correct, Joe theorized that it would likely drop between 19:00 and 00:00 on the East coast, which also lines up with when Home is scheduled for maintenance.

Yeah that's the 23rd as far as I'm concerned. Games releasing at midnight is the following day, and west coast has the privilege of getting it 3 hours before midnight.

I am Reverend
Sep 21, 2008

Pheromosa's Special Attack rose!
So like is machamp wearing underwear or is that just what his skin looks like

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

yes

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I am Reverend posted:

So like is machamp wearing underwear or is that just what his skin looks like

Pokedex entries say nothing but I'm pretty sure that's just skin, since they tend to point out when Pokemon actually wear clothes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

where is the dlc i wanna play iiiiiiiiiiit