Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
KOK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
That stormdude is cocky.

I guess this counts as cock-blocking?

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
loving love it. A+ dong-kombat.

Raposa
Aug 4, 2007

That post went quite well, I think.
Oh man I first read the update while half asleep and didn't even notice the uhh, appendage being used, or the sound effect for it.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

At least they're not attacking everyone. Elka, go help that poor infini-baby.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
Marry me?

also, i might be a bit rusty on my animal science, but i don't think spooked goats shoot up into the sky

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
I love those two stormboys. And clearly, they love what they're doing.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

For onomatopoeia I would've gone with *DONG*

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
FREUDIAN IMAGRY

Tar_Squid
Feb 13, 2012
While the penis pummeling is particularly priceless, I also note that the water women's solution to the 'baby impaled on screw with two nuts holding it in place' puzzle was to dismember the baby and carry the bits back home.

I mean the water baby will be just fine once its back in the water, it just strikes me as hilariously 'this problem too hard, HULK SMASH'

Guess its up to Minnow to find the rest of the imprisoned water people!

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

Tar_Squid posted:

While the penis pummeling is particularly priceless, I also note that the water women's solution to the 'baby impaled on screw with two nuts holding it in place' puzzle was to dismember the baby and carry the bits back home.

I mean the water baby will be just fine once its back in the water, it just strikes me as hilariously 'this problem too hard, HULK SMASH'

Guess its up to Minnow to find the rest of the imprisoned water people!
I don't think most the of waterwomen are thinking straight after so long hearing the screaming, I'm guessing they just figured dismemberment was quicker.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

I am Minnow, god of Litriya!

edit:

quote:

Was the panel with the water baby and her dismembered parts being held up by a host of hands inspired at all by the Elden Ring trailer?

Looked it up and you mean this bit at the beginning with the severed arm? Nope. Just felt like drawing a lovingly dismembered immortal toddler.

never change, ash

Goatse James Bond fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Sep 17, 2020

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

Feeder fish!

Ash posted:

Will Minnow be able to bring her stormguys underground with her or will they dissipate? Without that bit of firepower I can see things going poorly for her.

They’re coming with her. They’re going to shrink down into tiny friends and sit on top of her head so they won’t blow around all obnoxiously. My shoulder devil was originally like: “Ashley they should chill out inside her vagoo lol just do it.”

No, shoulder devil! Piss off!

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I know the root cause of fantasy is horny but is everything ok in there Ash? you good?

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

Motherfucker posted:

I know the root cause of fantasy is horny but is everything ok in there Ash? you good?
To be fair the stormbros specifically seem to basically embody slapstick himbo.

Tar_Squid
Feb 13, 2012

Motherfucker posted:

I mean its still an improvement from a worrying percentage of the central characters being either some form of rapist, cannibal, or both.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

THUD THUD THUD

click the next page button a couple times

with sound on

Goatse James Bond fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Sep 21, 2020

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I am worried about where this is going.

Costume is very snazzy, though.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Sette really likes having a friend, which is why it's actually kinda sad that things are gonna get super hosed up soon. :(

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
http://www.casualvillain.com/Unsounded/comic/ch15/ch15_104.html
http://www.casualvillain.com/Unsounded/comic/ch15/ch15_105.html

Kinda weird seeing Sette like this

And yes this is going to be a horrible disaster, all the pieces are in place and moving at high speed on a collision course.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
Wait wait wait. Is someone going to get eaten at the end of this pageant?

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

A.o.D. posted:

Wait wait wait. Is someone going to get eaten at the end of this pageant?

If you mean the ritual twin killing and eating thing, no, I think those are held in cities so that everyone can participate, not in a secluded shrine where the twins are kept until their time comes.

Any eating of people that happens will be done by Duane and/or the waterwomen and/or maybe some vliegeng or something.

TheFuzzyLumpkin
Sep 15, 2003

But you are a person, and I can't say I'm awfully fond of that.
Pretty sure Duane is going to find out about Sette's amulet and what she's been doing to him during this, too. Seems like appropriate for the clusterfuck approaching.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Two more pages today; I'm pretty sure this isn't in the script.

Though if you've only been following what's linked in the thread, go here instead, to the start of the play.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
Oh boy, are we going to have a "I wear no mask" moment?

Cuz if so, then people getting eaten is definitely still on the table!

For those of you who don't know what I mean:

The King in Yellow posted:

Camilla: You, sir, should unmask.

Stranger: Indeed?

Cassilda: Indeed, it's time. We all have laid aside disguise but you.

Stranger: I wear no mask.

Camilla: (Terrified, aside to Cassilda) No mask? No mask!

DrSnakeLaser
Sep 6, 2011

How specific can Sette be with the amulet? I get the feeling Sara is going to get murdered on stage if she hasn't worked on the details.

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

This has extremely bad idea written all over it.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Ashley posted:

Two pages today. This is coming together remarkably well. Good show, Sette!

Duane keeps lion glamour pymarics on his person the way some men carry pocketknives. You're never going to catch him without at least one, and most likely with several - after all, a man never knows when he's going to be called to put the leonine fear of Ssael into some poor sinner's soul.

And if he has to do this bloody thing, he's going to do it properly...

still... there's a giddy dysphoria creeping in the back of his thoughts. This isn't right, and he can't remember exactly how this has come about or when he agreed to do it...

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018
Yyyeah, this is going to go very south very quick. Putting my money on Sara in the Child Murder Pool.

Vagabong
Mar 2, 2019
The tension in this is killing me, I can never tell how long things will be dragged out until they eventually snap.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Holy poo poo Duane

Depending how this goes, I might upgrade it to a holy gently caress

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Man vs God?? Finally some PATHOS in these wretched boring childrens plays!!

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
SPHERICAL YERTA, FATTEST OF THE GODS

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

This setting really isn't very kind of children.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
:rip: Sara

And potentially a lot of other children, because I have no idea wtf is up in that first panel.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
I think it's meant to be a pymary glamour or maybe a POV shot because there's no way everyone else is that calm and willing to argue with Duane if people were for-real shattering like clay pots.

DrSnakeLaser
Sep 6, 2011

Pierson posted:

I think it's meant to be a pymary glamour or maybe a POV shot because there's no way everyone else is that calm and willing to argue with Duane if people were for-real shattering like clay pots.

It's a POV, Duane saw the kids as faceless things just before he burnt the painting of Queen Sonorie , which was only slightly before he had to be put down for the night so this doesn't bode well.

I honestly expected the pageant to go disastrously wrong with the arrival of Toma and Elka but it seems the kids are doing okay on their own.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
It's ok, surely nothing bad will happen from Duane holding on to his own zombie control talisman.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
No one is letting Duane do anything. This train is fully off the rails and I am here for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

Still that witch tongue, or lose it.

duane stop being mean to the child sacrifices