Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
man i hope you are doin better than 4 figgies, that is not enough figgies to get by imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

64bit_Dophins posted:

4figgies? Like 4 figures?

Dammit. 6 figures. Not sure where that brain fade came from. I blame “Friday”.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

We lived in an old rental house when I was a kid, and back in 1962 my Dad bought a Rambler Classic despite having four kids to put in it because it was the largest available car that would physically fit in the garage. He had it measured down to the fraction of an inch.

The next year he bought a lot and got busy building his own house with a large garage. His next car was a 1967 Galaxie 500 followed by a 1969 LTD. They both fit easily in the new garage.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Krakkles posted:

The police department in my city is doing a "reverse trick or treat" - they put a PDF you can print out with an outline of a pumpkin, your kid colors it in and you tape it in the window, officers drop off bags of treats when they see them.

Otherwise ... I wouldn't be doing it at all - order a bag of candy from somewhere, watch Hocus Pocus and let the kid stay up late. I just don't think it's worth it with the pandemic going on.

copaganda smh

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Darchangel posted:

well i am relieved for you!

Deteriorata posted:

We lived in an old rental house when I was a kid, and back in 1962 my Dad bought a Rambler Classic despite having four kids to put in it because it was the largest available car that would physically fit in the garage. He had it measured down to the fraction of an inch.

The next year he bought a lot and got busy building his own house with a large garage. His next car was a 1967 Galaxie 500 followed by a 1969 LTD. They both fit easily in the new garage.

my pops built a garage that was kind of wedged in between a flood plain and a giant bedrock granite shelf, so he had very limited space to work in to meet zoning requirements. he built as deep a garage as he could, but it wasn't very deep. this was fine when mom and dad had like, a 1976 Toyota Truck, and Tercels, and B210s and poo poo. but once he bought an early 1990s Accord he had to cut out a quarter inch notch from the studs in one bay to get the car to fit. it has since then dictated the max size of cars he can buy.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

slidebite posted:

So how are you guys doing Halloween this year for the trick or treaters?

Doing it at all? If so, any changes?

I'm thinking we will try to make it as normal as possible. Plan on prepackaging everything in little individual bags like normal and as long as the weather is agreeable, just sit on my step so they don't have to all come up the step and hit the doorbell.

Wearing a mask of course.

We're full on skipping it, even to the extent of not putting up Halloween decorations outside. (Which, as someone who does most of the work and does not care that much about Halloween, I'm perfectly fine with.) Normally instead of candy my wife would be set up in the front yard with a table and a make-your-own-slime activity. But given COVID and the fact that AZ's case load is increasing again, it's not worth it.

We're gonna stay in, watch movies, eat junk food.

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

nm posted:

garagechat

We never actually checked if our car would fit in the garage in this house we're renting, which is a ~1930s tract house. Luckily the crosstrek fits fine, but I've been wanting to upgrade to an Outback. At 14" longer, I probably won't be able to park in the garage with a hitch-mounted bike carrier, so it'll have to wait until next house.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

Darchangel posted:

Oh, yeah, that's what I was describing as my initial idea - like a window roller guide for a car side glass, the type used to actually lift the glass in a scissor lift style. I just went looking to see if something like that already existed, which is where I got on to the linear bearings. I've got a set of inline skate wheel bearings (think the bearings in fidget spinners) I could easily use. They're right around 3/4", so a 1" C-channel should work. I might just try that (because I get to *build* things!) first, and move on if it fails
Those are typically 608 bearings, 22mm OD. I'd personally not go with a straight bearing like that.. something more like a wheel. Bearing steel is very hard, it will eventually wear through the channel and don't always roll super easy because they are so smooth.

I'm thinking something more like this but maybe a bit smaller on the OD inside your channel.

https://www.amazon.ca/Prime-Line-Pr...974357255&psc=1

slidebite fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Oct 23, 2020

CerealKilla420
Jan 3, 2014

"I need a handle man..."

Darchangel posted:

Ok good I was confused there for a second lol

Unless you're living in the dump like Ricky's Dad from Trailer Park Boys I don't think you would be so comfortable haha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48iqu02BO3Y

"$5200 a year - life can't get any better!"

CerealKilla420 fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Oct 23, 2020

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

100%. I have very mixed feelings about it. But at least the city is trying to keep dumbasses off the street.

I 100% also know that I need to put up a sign saying "sorry, it's a pandemic, I don't have any candy for you, go away".

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

We've had ~300 kids a year last few years, and I don't know if we have any active cases in our satellite town so I suspect a lot of kids will still get out. My friends that have kids have all said they'll let them go.

I wouldn't be surprised if some parents from the city, which does have some cases, take their kids out here.

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

slidebite posted:

We've had ~300 kids a year last few years, and I don't know if we have any active cases in our satellite town so I suspect a lot of kids will still get out. My friends that have kids have all said they'll let them go.

I wouldn't be surprised if some parents from the city, which does have some cases, take their kids out here.
And that's how it happens.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
A guy who has been throwing literal tantrums about masks every few days at work just popped a positive test. They were going to suspended him for his attitude and now they can boot him until 7 days after he shows a negative test.

There's been new confirmed cases almost every day of October so they just put down a mandatory mask on rule whether you're near people or not and break rooms are possibly being closed as well. I dunno how that is gonna work out.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

slidebite posted:

Those are typically 608 bearings, 22mm OD. I'd personally not go with a straight bearing like that.. something more like a wheel. Bearing steel is very hard, it will eventually wear through the channel and don't always roll super easy because they are so smooth.

I'm thinking something more like this but maybe a bit smaller on the OD inside your channel.

https://www.amazon.ca/Prime-Line-Pr...974357255&psc=1

I'm thinking that kind of thing, too. I just happen to have the skate bearings. :D

Here's a good option, I think:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KPWJ3ZC/

fake edit: or https://www.amazon.com/Bearing-Pulley-Plastic-Cabinet-Positioning/dp/B073NMQCFY/

Or, now that I think about it, I could just put heatshrink tubing on the skate bearings.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

I can't summon the effort to write it all out but the GP has hosed with my son's meds again, we're on track to spend 1 week every month fighting with someone who won't let you come in in person, won't answer emails and won't answer the phone until we raise enough hell with the local trust to get them to call us back. This time we need them to reissue his prescription as a repeat, then we'll start fighting to get it raised again from the absolute minimum to what the endo said we should have. Also 'rona is tearing through where I work and they're playing down like it's all under control like a hosed up little microcosm of this hosed up little country. We're all just pretending to plan for the future as if we loving have one like we're painting this eggshell thin veneer of normalcy over a loving incursion from hell.

It's rather upsetting to say the least.

CerealKilla420
Jan 3, 2014

"I need a handle man..."

cakesmith handyman posted:

I can't summon the effort to write it all out but the GP has hosed with my son's meds again, we're on track to spend 1 week every month fighting with someone who won't let you come in in person, won't answer emails and won't answer the phone until we raise enough hell with the local trust to get them to call us back. This time we need them to reissue his prescription as a repeat, then we'll start fighting to get it raised again from the absolute minimum to what the endo said we should have. Also 'rona is tearing through where I work and they're playing down like it's all under control like a hosed up little microcosm of this hosed up little country. We're all just pretending to plan for the future as if we loving have one like we're painting this eggshell thin veneer of normalcy over a loving incursion from hell.

You should watch HyperNormalisation by Adam Curtis. It's a BBC doc that deals with these sort of issues (the non-healthcare related ones).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HyperNormalisation

Once I recognized the mechanisms of the world in wake of the 2016 Trump Election/Accelerationist politics I really did not know what to do with myself for about two years.

Then I read CS Lewis and got sober and sort of realized that it has kind of always been this way on Earth more or less. I don't know why but that's really comforting to me.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

I suggest punching people in the dick/cooch/balls/butt/tits/face/etc until they stop jacking around with the meds. (Is there a way to switch GPs since he isn't acting in your son's best interests?)

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

64bit_Dophins posted:

Then I read CS Lewis and got sober and sort of realized that it has kind of always been this way on Earth more or less. I don't know why but that's really comforting to me.

Ah, nihilism?

Elmnt80 posted:

I suggest punching people in the dick/cooch/balls/butt/tits/face/etc

Sounds good I'm in.

quote:

until they stop jacking around with the meds. (Is there a way to switch GPs since he isn't acting in your son's best interests?)

Oh okay. No one's taking switches at the moment, and this is better than the last GP who as soon as he got the prescription through said we'd have to wean him off the meds quickly because they're not good for you long term. I mean, being dead is even worse right?

On the plus side I watched ready player one and really really enjoyed it, then watched it with my son who really really enjoyed it, :3: then finally found my copy of Constantine which I've been wanting to watch forever so there's that.

knox_harrington
Feb 18, 2011

Running no point.

At least it's an ethos. No wait

CerealKilla420
Jan 3, 2014

"I need a handle man..."

I don't know honestly. That is to be determined, but I'm not like angry or freaking out all the time so I'll take it as progress.

I mean before I got sober I really did not even want to live so I guess I'm just returning to whatever normal is for me.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

As someone who's been playing a lot of Doom Eternal lately, an incursion from Hell at least makes sense, and sounds more fun than dealing with the medical world. Or the rest of... *gestures vaguely*

I will take a look at that documentary though, if I can find it

redgubbinz fucked around with this message at 01:15 on Oct 24, 2020

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.

Rhyno posted:

A guy who has been throwing literal tantrums about masks every few days at work just popped a positive test. They were going to suspended him for his attitude and now they can boot him until 7 days after he shows a negative test.

There's been new confirmed cases almost every day of October so they just put down a mandatory mask on rule whether you're near people or not and break rooms are possibly being closed as well. I dunno how that is gonna work out.

Part of the problem is that people are treating 6 feet as the loving gold standard like people "built this house to code" when it's a bare minimum. And really doesn't apply inside. In shared indoor air spaces without a SIGNIFICANT number of air-changes per hour, the virus is essentially airborne, not droplet transfer, and lasts - airborne - for up to 4 to 6 hours according to some estimates.

So if you have people in there for hours at a time, and they're wearing cloth and paper masks, and only doing that when they think someone who cares is watching, and don't know or care how to actually fit them effectively... Bleh. Good loving luck.

I wear a p100 half face mask to go to home depot for this reason. And if I actually was going into a workplace every day for 8 hours I'd be wearing a PAPR or at least a full face respirator to do so.

Galler
Jan 28, 2008

kastein posted:

I wear a p100 half face mask to go to home depot for this reason. And if I actually was going into a workplace every day for 8 hours I'd be wearing a PAPR or at least a full face respirator to do so.

Same. I actually had a 'safety guy'* (his words) stop me at Home Depot and start lecturing me about how wearing a respirator is dangerous without first having a medical exam and how you can't just casually wear one as they're only designed for certain tasks. I just zoned out until he was done, thanked him, and walked away.

*I guess that's code for not understanding the difference between reality and corporate CYA.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
I mean, you're protecting yourself, but every full respirator I've used vents directly forward, so if you are contagious, you're blowing the virus at people instead of blowing it "safely" to the sides like a cloth mask does
A properly fitted N95 duck mask will protect yourself and others, but strangely enough, I've never seen a hint of any kind of fit testing events to make sure that people are as safe as they think they are

6.5 hours of written testing and bookwork today, and I only learned one, single thing that will actually help me become a better welder. Everything else was just minutiae and busy work that would only help me if I was teaching welding or was a weld inspector. At least my pipe welds shouldn't go concave on the other side anymore and I won't need a hot pass to fix my mistakes :suicide101:

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
I put a disposable mask over the vent when around other people or inside buildings I'm not the only occupant of for that exact reason. The earloops just go over the filter pods instead of my ears.

At this point I'm exposed to other people about once every 1-3 weeks, generally when going to home depot or the gas station. Other than that it's home or the hangar.

Galler
Jan 28, 2008

That's what I expected he was going to say when he flagged me down but, nope, it was more about how the mask was going to kill me. I'm aware I'm being a self centered rear end in a top hat but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ if I don't get it I can't spread it (I live by myself, WFH, only leave the house once or twice a week for groceries/building supplies, and sanitize the poo poo out of everything). I am planning on putting a bit of surgical or cotton mask over the output vent to make it as effective for other people as the normal masks people are wearing.

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

RIP Paul Walker posted:

Speaking of password policies, someone I know had their IT department ask for their password to set up a new laptop. This person is a sad nerd who’s installed Win98 so many times they have memorized a CD key, thus making for an excellent password.

This is about you isn't it.

Darchangel posted:

It's amazing how small early cars were, and garages were built to match.

Yeah, I'm kind of prepared for that. I looked at another house today with a smaller garage, but it is a normal lot, so it could take a prefab 1 or even 2 car garage with no issues. The other house had a garage that only fit because it broke every setback rule and was still too small.
But yes, the garages are too drat small.
What I did learn is that my legacy Wagon is marginally longer than my agent's range rover. The more you know I guess.

luminalflux posted:

We never actually checked if our car would fit in the garage in this house we're renting, which is a ~1930s tract house. Luckily the crosstrek fits fine, but I've been wanting to upgrade to an Outback. At 14" longer, I probably won't be able to park in the garage with a hitch-mounted bike carrier, so it'll have to wait until next house.
I am so happy I measure the fucker. How pissed would I have been if I bought a 500k house with effectively no garage and no way to expand.

LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

You shared it with a dick.

Just watched the new Borat. I gotta say, 2 things: I'm really not a fan of cringe humor. On the flip side, I recognize the mastery of it that Sacha Baron Cohen has of it. Maria Bakalova is an amazing find for him, she's insanely good at doing what he needed for this movie. But holy poo poo is it cringey. I don't find myself laughing as much as just sitting there saying "holy poo poo" over and over, and wondering if he's going to catch a beating.

Garage chat: my new garage is 24 x 24 in the regular 2 car section, with a 2.5 car long side slot. Dad made some good calls when designing this place.

The neglected yard is slowly looking better, I've trimmed a lot of dead wood and brush out of the front, as well as weeds. Actually it was a good friend who showed up on a Saturday morning with a chainsaw and power washer and kicked my rear end out of bed. I weeded and lopped while he very nicely power washed my front walk and some of the driveway which was overgrown with super slick moss, and then cut off the largest unwanted branches from two trees. Amazing what spending a few hours just trimming and pulling out plants you don't want can do for a yard. It doesn't look nice yet, but it doesn't look like absolute unkempt poo poo anymore either, and Amazon delivery people won't slip and die when it rains.

Trees and sidewalk before and after:

I still have to get in there and shorten a lot of the branches, and remove the dead ones from very high up. What sucks is there's one large trash can for yard trimmings, and I've already filled it twice and there's still a large pile on the side of the house. It only gets emptied every two weeks, which really means I'm going to have to go pay $20 a truckload to get rid of what I cut out of this yard until it's manageable. Otherwise I lose motivation because I have nowhere to put what I trim.

On the non-yard front, 2 of the 5 extra cars are gone, thanks to my dad's willingness to move on them. Once we're down to our own cars the garage and parking will be very manageable. Also he hasn't driven his convertible since last year so I think he may be willing to sell it and just ride in mine when the weather is nice. That would leave us with 4 cars and a 4 car garage, with a 2 car port in back.

Sadly just as I moved here to enjoy time with him, his health took a turn, but he's slowly on the mend now. He had been hiding the fact that he's incontinent from the family all year, just out of shame. Turns out he had the typical enlarged prostate, and his bladder was full and basically overflowing at all times. He had to reveal everything the week before I moved here, because he ended up in the hospital with kidney failure. Turns out when the kidneys can't push urine in to the bladder, they shut down. So 1 catheter and 1 prostate procedure later, he's actually kicking the incontinence. But his kidney function is only about halfway back so he's super fatigued all the time, and hasn't had the energy to help me with anything, and it's making him depressed. We both were hoping to do a bunch of stuff before I basically became his hospice nurse and errand boy, instead it started immediately.

Taking a sabbatical was a wise move, I'm very glad I don't have the stress of a new job added to the mix.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

LloydDobler posted:

What sucks is there's one large trash can for yard trimmings, and I've already filled it twice and there's still a large pile on the side of the house. It only gets emptied every two weeks, which really means I'm going to have to go pay $20 a truckload to get rid of what I cut out of this yard until it's manageable. Otherwise I lose motivation because I have nowhere to put what I trim.

Don't you have a selection of wagons or are they all too nice to fill with yard trimmings?

Just went to the shops, looked at the mostly unmasked queue crowd milling around and came straight back home. I have no social life so I'll wait until it's less busy to pick up essentials. People are panic buying again because of the tier nonsense and on the local Facebook group loads of them are asking whether we line in one area or the other because they're all idiots who don't know where they loving live (hint, it's who you pay your council tax to, or the name of the area you live in, or just ton put your postcode into the government website)

I need a second laptop, we have one lovely fujitsu made awesome with an SSD but if one of the kids wants to play Minecraft or go on tinkercad I can't do any 3d printer stuff myself or shop for project materials. I narrowly missed out on a £200 refurb Lenovo t430, any other suggestions or recommendations? I'll throw extra ram and an SSD at it if that's limited but I want something solid with a decent screen.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Attended a benefit for my assaulted friend last night. Donation bucket totalled almost $500 and the silent auction was looking to hit about a grand. And the brewery was donating all proceeds from 3 microbrews and ciders to his fund. Really good vibes and everyone wore masks and stayed distant!
This guy is so loved that two more local places are having benefits for him. And he's physically doing well as of last night so that is great. Sounds very likely that his family is going to bring him back here when he is released so while that sucks for the life he was building at least we'll all be able to help if needed.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005

any other suggestions or recommendations? I'll throw extra ram and an SSD at it if that's limited but I want something solid with a decent screen.

I don’t know your eBay market there but it’s super easy to get a good dell latitude with a good screen for under $200 freedom dollars here esp if you are adding ram and ssd yourself. Just have to sort through a thousand to find the good screen optioned ones

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

kastein posted:

I just started going back into work in the last couple weeks, only one or two days to minimize risk. I and everyone else in the area wear masks the entire time but I'm the only one in a N95. With cases nationwide going back up way too quickly I'm about to call it again and go back to only WFH. I hate it, we could have been past this poo poo or at least in a way better position but instead we're just getting lazy and stupider about it because everyone is so worn down by this point.

trouser chili
Mar 27, 2002

Unnngggggghhhhh

LloydDobler posted:

Just watched the new Borat. I gotta say, 2 things: I'm really not a fan of cringe humor. On the flip side, I recognize the mastery of it that Sacha Baron Cohen has of it. Maria Bakalova is an amazing find for him, she's insanely good at doing what he needed for this movie. But holy poo poo is it cringey. I don't find myself laughing as much as just sitting there saying "holy poo poo" over and over, and wondering if he's going to catch a beating.

Just did and felt about the same. I didn’t enjoy it as much as the first Borat, but that’s really not a complaint. This year has availed me of the irreverence needed to enjoy the humor in a lot of poo poo.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
For yard trimmings, do yall make little bundles in the wheelbarrow? Put two lengths of masons line across the wheelbarrow, fill with cut pieces of twigs, and then cinch it down with the string line. I usually do about 4 of those out with the trash and they pick it up with the bin.

I did it once when my parents came to help and they thought it was a neat trick, and I looked at my dad sideways and said "well you thought it to me...."

Humphreys
Jan 26, 2013

We conceived a way to use my mother as a porn mule

Well 1AM big rear end storm waking every person dog and bird means I'm off the hook on cone racing tomorrow in 'El Rusto'

Also found a quite nice 2006 Impreza for $2000... It's VERY tidy but I have enough problems have old Ford, 90s Ford, Suzuki and a few Holdens in shed/yard. Also offered a BA Ford Falcon for $300, just need the trailer on to go and grab it.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

trouser chili posted:

Just did and felt about the same. I didn’t enjoy it as much as the first Borat, but that’s really not a complaint. This year has availed me of the irreverence needed to enjoy the humor in a lot of poo poo.

gotta say i agree but the last 10-15 minutes was probably the best part

LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

You shared it with a dick.

Don't you have a selection of wagons or are they all too nice to fill with yard trimmings?

I could use my dad's, it's kind of a beater, but I'd worry about all the spiders that would jump ship from the trimmings and make the car theirs. I have a couple friends with trucks, what I'm really bitching about is the lack of free disposal.

Capitalism chat: We have a modest newspaper mill here in town, it used to employ several hundred people and its entire output supplied the paper for the LA Times. One of the side benefits to the community was they had a small power plant that ran off tree waste. So they had a dump station for the entire community to drop off yard debris and scrap lumber or old wood furniture, anything natural and flammable, for free. It was awesome.

The mill got purchased n 2015 by a large competitor that immediately closed it down to reduce supply and drive prices up. It's been dead ever since. A significant percentage of locals lost their secure union jobs, and now it costs the whole town $20 a cubic yard to put it in the landfill. Long term, the bin I have should be adequate if I'm just weeding and pruning, but the yard's been neglected for 15 years. So I'll probably spend about $60 by the time the yard is all cleaned up.

StormDrain posted:

For yard trimmings, do yall make little bundles in the wheelbarrow? Put two lengths of masons line across the wheelbarrow, fill with cut pieces of twigs, and then cinch it down with the string line. I usually do about 4 of those out with the trash and they pick it up with the bin.

Our city has debris pickup and we get a bin just like the recycling and trash, they pick it up every 2 weeks. Just like this:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

LloydDobler fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Oct 24, 2020

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

LloydDobler posted:

Our city has debris pickup and we get a bin just like the recycling and trash, they pick it up every 2 weeks. Just like this:

You're in like, Oregon now right? I can't imagine putting that to enough use here in Denver. I do a couple big trims, and then a few little trims and cleanups that end up being a bag or two throughout the year. Grass is mulched into the lawn, the first fall of leaves are mulched in. My maple tree is about to drop it's load, same with the Apple, so I'll probably get a few bags but not too bad.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
I have just over half an acre in a residential neighborhood and every few months I completely fill the front “ditch” area of my house with limbs and trimmings. The city comes within a week or 2 and Picks it up with a cool rear end claw machine. I do live in a historic district of my small town so I’ve heard it can take them a lot longer for most people. It’s free.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

everdave posted:

I do live in a historic district of my small town so I’ve heard it can take them a lot longer for most people. It’s free paid for through taxes.