Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

How it started. How it's going.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Trabant posted:

Did you any point actually think falling might be a good thing? In pretty much anything?

As I said, I'm not too big on sports. If you don't lose points for falling, there must be a way to use to your advantage.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I’m super into sports

ESPORTS that is

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

One of my favorite 50c purchases.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

oldpainless posted:

I’m super into sports

ESPORTS that is
I'm into watersports

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

I'm into watersports

It's 2020. I thought everyone was into peesports.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Kheldarn posted:

It's 2020. I thought everyone was into peesports.

Some people are just not competitive.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Facebook Aunt posted:

That litter box is too big, IMO.

The cat will absolutely poop in that.

And he’s going to be finding those beads for decades.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

oldpainless posted:

I’m super into sports

ESPORTS that is

Looks like you need one of these

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Proteus Jones posted:

Looks like you need one of these

You're not gonna get gps signal down in your mums basement.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Inceltown posted:

You're not gonna get gps signal down in your mums basement.

Don't need GPS when you're home anyways.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

:kimchi:

In that vein,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPyldlYz_tA

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

RandomFerret posted:

Replace all balls in sport with bird eggs of different sizes, and make the rules that everybody loses if the egg breaks.

This will teach our children to value tenderness and finesse over force

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrvs4HuTwdQ

Bad news, there's no finesse or tenderness here (there is a pretty good but poorly executed eureka moment from Josh Widdicombe though)

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Huh, the proverb is right, just not in the way I expected.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

That cat is 1000% going to poo poo in there. No question.

Tambaloneus
Feb 5, 2007

I miss my cat someone buy me a kitten.

Hyperlynx posted:

That cat is 1000% going to poo poo in there. No question.

They should try it with my cat then. He has 3 litter boxes and still shits on the loving floor half the time.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Tambaloneus posted:

They should try it with my cat then. He has 3 litter boxes and still shits on the loving floor half the time.

Do you clean the boxes daily? If no I'd try doing that first. A cat peeing/pooping outside the box is usually a sign that something is wrong. Could be dirty boxes, or it could need a vet visit to check for ???. My cat will pee on her litter mat if she is mad at me, is it possible your cat hates you? Do you have small children or stupid roommates who mistreat the cat? Clean the boxes take the cat to the vet and take any annoying kids/housemates to a no-kill shelter to be re-homed.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
my cat takes big nasty shits on the floorboards when i get lazy about cleaning her litterbox but if you have that many options for kitty maybe it's something else.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Lead by example. Start making GBS threads in her tray yourself.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

uber_stoat posted:

my cat takes big nasty shits on the floorboards when i get lazy about cleaning her litterbox but if you have that many options for kitty maybe it's something else.

People with one cat and multiple boxes generally think that they found sort of magic lifehack and can be lazy and clean the boxes 1/3rd as often and then do it far less than that. If a cat has multiples to choose from it's going to have one it likes best and use it the most often and then get mad when it's dirty and the other two aren't but box cleaning day is still at least 2 days away.

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Grendels Dad posted:

Don't finger narwhales, imo.

Topical:

Tambaloneus
Feb 5, 2007

All 3 are clean enough to eat out of. I clean them more than daily because I cannot stand strong smells. The only two people here are 2 nerds who dote on him. In all fairness he's also pretty old (18) and I think he's a bit senile. He was never the smartest cat to start with, so I forgive the stinky rear end in a top hat. Most of the time. He's also somehow terrified of his own shits, and will bolt from the litter box when he does use it like it bit his arse so I think he's just getting halfway done - freaking out at the fact there's poo poo near him now and getting so far before going "oh no there's more" and doing more wherever he is. Poor old goat. Mind you, he might be doing it because like most cats he's a right oval office.

Anyway to make up for the derail here's some pics of him jumping at a cat toy when he was young & spry in 2005. Two of my favourite pics of him ever. I have more but these are the funnier ones we got. (the rest are of him getting serious air, that cat could jump like a pro when he was young).

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

i'd pm but you don't have plat. i'd like to have your permission to use this pic on my patreon some day.

\/\/\/\/danke!

dee eight has a new favorite as of 07:11 on Oct 24, 2020

Tambaloneus
Feb 5, 2007

dee eight posted:

i'd pm but you don't have plat. i'd like to have your permission to use this pic on my patreon some day.

Oh yeh for sure!

Hit or miss Clitoris
Apr 19, 2003
I HAVE BEEN A VERY NAUGHTY BOY

dee eight posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eKv4BEujFU

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

thats fuckin great

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

dee eight posted:

thats fuckin great

Hot Dad is fantastic

Hit or miss Clitoris
Apr 19, 2003
I HAVE BEEN A VERY NAUGHTY BOY

dee eight posted:

thats fuckin great

I like it too

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Tambaloneus posted:

All 3 are clean enough to eat out of. I clean them more than daily because I cannot stand strong smells. The only two people here are 2 nerds who dote on him. In all fairness he's also pretty old (18) and I think he's a bit senile. He was never the smartest cat to start with, so I forgive the stinky rear end in a top hat. Most of the time. He's also somehow terrified of his own shits, and will bolt from the litter box when he does use it like it bit his arse so I think he's just getting halfway done - freaking out at the fact there's poo poo near him now and getting so far before going "oh no there's more" and doing more wherever he is. Poor old goat. Mind you, he might be doing it because like most cats he's a right oval office.

That's called the "poopy zoomies" and it most likely from defecation stimulating the Vagus Nerve. My cat does it too but luckily only gets poo outside the box once every few years.

This is Dor (Adora Belle). She turned 14 this year.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Tambaloneus posted:

Anyway to make up for the derail here's some pics of him jumping at a cat toy when he was young & spry in 2005. Two of my favourite pics of him ever. I have more but these are the funnier ones we got. (the rest are of him getting serious air, that cat could jump like a pro when he was young).

I'm 90% sure I've seen the second one ages ago as a lolcat macro about an invisible bicycle. Your cat's internet famous.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Desert Bus posted:

That's called the "poopy zoomies" and it most likely from defecation stimulating the Vagus Nerve. My cat does it too but luckily only gets poo outside the box once every few years.

Well whatever this is a great couple of pics

I just want to emptyquote or maybe I should go to the cat pic thread

Tambaloneus
Feb 5, 2007

Desert Bus posted:

lmao I love a goofy cat pic. And a good cat pic ^_^ Also the worst time Chibs got the zoomies was the time he had a klingon and he drew a poo poo crayon mark all over the kitchen floor before it fell off him in the middle of the kitchen. I couldn't possibly be angry it was far too funny, because you could tell he was going crazy trying to get rid of it. He did it recently too but he's slower in his old age so there was only one sad trail that landed near his food bowl presumably because he got distracted by the food and stopped to snack long enough for his hitchiker to drop off.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

Paladinus posted:

I'm 90% sure I've seen the second one ages ago as a lolcat macro about an invisible bicycle. Your cat's internet famous.

That's obviously an invisible skateboard.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

This can't be good for the cat. There's no way you're getting all that crap out of its fur yourself and I'm wondering what ingesting that is going to do when it cleans itself.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

Paladinus posted:

Gromit posted:

That's obviously an invisible skateboard.

nope you are both wrong

whoa whoa whoa whoaaaa
whoa whoa whoa whoaaaa
whoa whoa whoa whoaaaa
whoa whoa whoa whoaaaa

everybody was catfu fighting
those kicks were fast as ligthning
in fact it was a little bit frightning

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Solice Kirsk posted:

American style football is superior to cricket. I realize that's not usually a comparison that gets made, but it is a hill I'm willing to die on.

It's like you don't respect the valuable contribution that advertising agencies give us at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lincoln
May 12, 2007

Ladies.

Tambaloneus posted:

I cannot stand strong smells.

Why would you own a cat.