Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Heliotrope posted:

The War Theme Park "short" was pretty good, that dude put way too much thought into something that would absolutely suck as a place to go and have fun with friends and family.

I especially liked the format, in so far that a lot of fplus type content is forums or subreddits. But this was a transcript of a video

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShellGame
Apr 10, 2016

stack 'em to the heavens

ewe2 posted:

Is fixed :D

Given the images linked within, some of you may wish it were still private.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
Dang, I totally forgot that Garbage Day is this saturday! That little reminder in the corner of the site is both really cute and super helpful.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Dragonatrix posted:

Dang, I totally forgot that Garbage Day is this saturday! That little reminder in the corner of the site is both really cute and super helpful.

Oh poo poo, I gotta set a reminder. I’m off all day so I’m gonna try to listen to all 24 hours.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Been working my way through the Extra Credit backlog.

Gotta say I really appreciate the Lou Reads style of the Untitled Gacha Game short.

Count Uvula
Dec 20, 2011

---

McGlockenshire posted:

Gotta say I really appreciate the Lou Reads style of the Untitled Gacha Game short.

And it's as gross as a Lou Reads episode as well! :v:

ShellGame
Apr 10, 2016

stack 'em to the heavens

McGlockenshire posted:

I called it Mix Reads The Internet For You and nobody responded to it. I'm glad someone else heard the similarity.

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010

ShellGame posted:

I called it Mix Reads The Internet For You and nobody responded to it. I'm glad someone else heard the similarity.

Adding my hat to this reading.

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012
New Extra Credit episode!

https://twitter.com/snakesinthebpit/status/1319685174389559302

IBroughttheFunk fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Oct 23, 2020

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010
Aw man, this one is about my legally diagnosed medical condition. Time to skip.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Post poste posted:

Aw man, this one is about my legally diagnosed medical condition. Time to skip.

yea I'm probably gonna listen but ~multiple systems~ types tend to piss me off since I've actually worked around people like that and spoiler it's not like having a bad sitcom on perma-play in you brain, internet :argh:

So, will listen but will need a stress ball first...

On a less rage filled note I do adore how the 'internet generation gap' between F Plus proper and EC is juuuuuuuuuuuust present enough that EC pulls up poo poo like this way easier than FPlus kinda being more outsidery to these sorts of bullshit worlds. The subtle, but present, difference between PoE vets on internet safari and people who likely actually had tumblrs and poo poo going "OH poo poo I'VE SEEN THAT poo poo BEFORE, gently caress', both very good niches to fill.

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010

sexpig by night posted:

yea I'm probably gonna listen but ~multiple systems~ types tend to piss me off since I've actually worked around people like that and spoiler it's not like having a bad sitcom on perma-play in you brain, internet :argh:

Yeah! Let us know how it goes. Mine is mostly a bunch of emotion holders, trauma holders and scared children...

I like EC for being a bit more of a humanized touch, so here's hoping they didn't botch this.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Internet boomers vs internet genx imo

I look forward to the internet millennials, which should be the next spinoff.

ShellGame
Apr 10, 2016

stack 'em to the heavens
Oh good y'all saw it.

This one makes us very angry for a lot of reasons.

Edit: oh and to be clear this is not specifically about people with DID. it's another multiple systems ep where the people involved claim to both have and not have it but appropriate the hell out of mental disorders for the sake of tumblr tags.

Also if this subject makes you too angry, worry not! Next week we're releasing a bonus episode for Halloween that's just "spooky" fun.

ShellGame fucked around with this message at 19:13 on Oct 23, 2020

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
IT'S TIME

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Are there listings for what airs when?

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

yes

https://thefpl.us/wrote/garbage-day-2020-schedule

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Thanks!

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

Its always loving Gardevoir.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Jack Chick's Personal Prison is exactly what we all think, right

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
also I wanna say it took me a goddamn day to work up the mental energy to listen to the EC 'multiples' ep and A) it's good as hell and wasn't that enraging proper because at least every line was met with "gently caress YOU SHUT UP YOU WEIRDOS", and B) "So these people tend to be young, have no diagnosis, and don't know what the hell they're talking about." "ON TUMBLR?!" was an all timer.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

This is the worst Night Before Christmas parody yet and that's saying something.

Yavuz
Oct 9, 2019
I was incredibly excited about this doc, and it's everything I could've hoped for.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

sexpig by night posted:

also I wanna say it took me a goddamn day to work up the mental energy to listen to the EC 'multiples' ep and A) it's good as hell and wasn't that enraging proper because at least every line was met with "gently caress YOU SHUT UP YOU WEIRDOS", and B) "So these people tend to be young, have no diagnosis, and don't know what the hell they're talking about." "ON TUMBLR?!" was an all timer.

Some really good reaction lines in this one, yeah. I was particularly fond of "IT'S ABOUT THE DUALITY OF MAN, YOU FUCKIN' DUMMY"

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Antivehicular posted:

Some really good reaction lines in this one, yeah. I was particularly fond of "IT'S ABOUT THE DUALITY OF MAN, YOU FUCKIN' DUMMY"

that and 'I'M SO ANGRY YOU GET TWENTY-FIVE DOLLARS A MONTH' made me laugh way too hard

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
The extra credit folks took over for a few hours and now looks like it's going to end with the original case? I'm kinda barley not careashing, but it's been incredible fun and I'm happy to have been able to donate for the first time. If you still up, check it out!!

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Hell of a night. Made it through all 24 hours. Something something mmmbop rainable rocks

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Hell of a night. Made it through all 24 hours. Something something mmmbop rainable rocks

Can’t wait to get my rock so I can say “wait, did I really donate for this?”

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/TheFPlus/status/1320396870401875969

The Killer Dynamo
May 31, 2011

Gonna have a good time tonight
And that was a hard-won 69.69.

I can't wait to get my rock!

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I am so disappointed I went to bed before rocks. Hopefully the Shell Game tarot will comfort me in these challenging times.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
I AM VERY EXCITED TO GET MY KUMQUAT HAT

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

What I learned from Garbage Day is that when you stay up for 24 hours you start to want rock WANT ROCK WANT ROCK WANT ROCK WANT ROCK WANT ROCK WANT ROCK WANT ROCK WANT ROCK WANT ROCK WANT ROCK WANT ROCK WANT ROCK WANT ROCK WANT ROCK WANT ROCK WANT ROCK WANT ROCK WANT ROCK WANT ROCK WANT ROCK WANT ROCK

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

I think it was the best Garbage Day yet, and some amazing donators.

ShellGame
Apr 10, 2016

stack 'em to the heavens
Gonna say that with the exception of getting misgendered once and having to stop some tasteless poz joking, this was the best crowd I've shared a garbage day with.

Antivehicular posted:

I am so disappointed I went to bed before rocks. Hopefully the Shell Game tarot will comfort me in these challenging times.

I will be getting to work on those over the next couple of weeks. Excited for the project!

Man i started to crash in the last couple hours but I'm just glad i was super energized throughout our block

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord
I only got to watch the first 10 hours of Garbage Day, so I'm excited to experience the horrible depths everyone apparently sank to. Had an interesting intersection with the water sommelier hour the day after though, which was fun.

I had to clear a bunch of drywall from someone's yard and didn't end up finding any of that alzheimer's-curing Crazy Water because the work site only had normal, boring, non-medicinal costco bottled water. Maybe next time I'm up there I'll have the time to scour a gas station or something for an 18 dollar bottle of water.

MarxCarl
Jul 18, 2003

Calling Mix or Secret Gaygent 69

new fetish acquired

BracedLife - we make videos with stories with orthopedic braces, casts and all procedures involving them!
https://www.patreon.com/BracedLife

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjcqM5ojQOnQSo0-PbADPgQ

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

finally a fetish doc on brace beldan

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

T-man posted:

finally a fetish doc on brace beldan

Tuning In To The Belden Program

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

MarxCarl posted:

Calling Mix or Secret Gaygent 69

new fetish acquired

BracedLife - we make videos with stories with orthopedic braces, casts and all procedures involving them!
https://www.patreon.com/BracedLife

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjcqM5ojQOnQSo0-PbADPgQ

There's an orthodontic brace fetish doc (from Amelia Blank) in the dump already. https://thefpl.us/submit/dump It's rather short though, could probably combine these into a general medical equipment fetish doc.
It seems natural these people would overlap

quote:

Re: Whose girl friend / boy friend / spouse is wearing braces?
« Reply #21 on: 13. January 2010, 13:01:46 PM »
Just talked my wife in to getting braces put on! VICTORY! this is going to be great! and she just started wearing glasses last week!

Youth Decay fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Oct 26, 2020