Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
lol?
lol
lol!
View Results

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

I used to be lowtax

but you took a cookie to the back?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

echinopsis posted:

lowtax sus

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Fun fact: lowtax asked me to put those bottom ads back for everyone without no-ads, I told him I did and instead put them back just for the ad-person QA account.
lol

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
im not sure how to read that but that kinda sounds like fraud?

in a well actually
Jan 26, 2011

dude, you gotta end it on the rhyme

rotor posted:

im not sure how to read that but that kinda sounds like fraud?

i assume there’s no impressions generated and so no payouts

and at the only person seeing those is lowtax

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

PCjr sidecar posted:

i assume there’s no impressions generated and so no payouts

and at the only person seeing those is lowtax

hope so

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Whoa, blue star!

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

you are all banned :mad:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
happy for u :toot:

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

vroom vroom, motherfucker.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
u absolute dummy now ur cursed !!!! CUUUUURSED!

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Lmao

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3945300&pagenumber=1

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
lol. scrolling text and gangtag and everything

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

i hope this is real and not just october fools'

e: oh lol it's someone doing an elon rnusk thing with jeffrey's name

Sagebrush fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Oct 24, 2020

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
cspam is good

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

SmokaDustbowl posted:

cspam is good

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

haha classic

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
the jeffery is where they make all the jeffs

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

the jeffery is where they make all the jeffs

okay yeah this makes sense.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

god i still can't get over how great the cspam probe av is

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

lol you idiot why would you accept this

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

what forum do you moderate?

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

jeffry of sarnsung

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

President Beep posted:

what forum do you moderate?

CA, so really I :justpost: and occasionally change thread titles

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
oh cool. right on!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i bet modding special interest subs like that is relatively chill compared to other types. i can’t remember the last time i saw a prob/ban in the dorkroom, for example.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
we drove the podcast mod insane with the cum town thread lol

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

President Beep posted:

i bet modding special interest subs like that is relatively chill compared to other types.
shrill: subway sandwich artist
trill: chill special interest sub modder

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

President Beep posted:

i bet modding special interest subs like that is relatively chill compared to other types. i can’t remember the last time i saw a prob/ban in the dorkroom, for example.

you can get dipshits anywhere that wreck an otherwise calm place. imagine stymie has only used canon, fishmech prefers nikon, and set them loose in there.

in a well actually
Jan 26, 2011

Midjack posted:

you can get dipshits anywhere that wreck an otherwise calm place. imagine stymie has only used canon, fishmech prefers nikon, and set them loose in there.

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=02102005

in a well actually
Jan 26, 2011

Æ2C53 is dragonfly from the wikipedia threads alt

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

PCjr sidecar posted:

Æ2C53 is dragonfly from the wikipedia threads alt
i love that specific precision dunk on the æ insistence

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
"i have had whoper" is one of those phrases that just burned into my brain

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

solidarity brother :respek:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Midjack posted:

i think the toxic user/non-toxic user ratio in places like that is often such that those people are seen the door though.

idk. maybe. who knows? ask the effing wind for all i care!

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

KoRMaK posted:

solidarity brother :respek:

it cracks me up because they also have/had stern and o&a megathreads which i'm certain got up to worse lol

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

jesus christ. howard stern is still a thing?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

amos and andy still on the air too?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

How many iterations of the ctown thread have there been? I remember the podcast forum one, there were like 2-3 in cspam, and now we have the phiz one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
i think they're on #5