Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
I make poo poo posts! People reply to my poo poo posts! WHY ARE YOU OBSSESSED WITH MY poo poo POSTS?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akma
Jan 30, 2016

I simply lack the motivation to write anything here.

DGC773 posted:

I was in goonwaffe but I am now in Horde.

So? You're still a boring and repetitive gimmick.....

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

Why haven't FRT deployed the 15 more Keepstars they actually have in Querious or NPC Delve yet? Surely if they're going to burn us out of Delve, they need to fortify their staging regions

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

beep-boop, I'm a Nummy Bacon Bot. I scrape your posts for bacon points!

To get your current bacon points message me with !bacon_points

To opt out of collecting nummy bacon points, just put me on ignore!

Are you dudes waiting for us to attack your keepstars? We have reffed 3 jump bridges, 1 sotiyo, and 2 forts in the last 90 mins.

DGC773 fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Oct 24, 2020

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Roller Coast Guard posted:

For the benefit of someone who has barely logged in for the last 6 or so years and doesn't really know what the gently caress, what sort of damage can each of those structures do to an attacking fleet? Can hostiles attack one whilst staying out of attack range of the others?

I can remember the good old days of POS gunning being able to take out a sieged dread or two in a siege cycle but I'm guessing from the way they're being talked up we're talking much more significant output from modern structures?

Keepstars and I believe sotiyos can fit doomsday’s that are apparently more powerful than Titan DDs

The Saddest Robot
Apr 17, 2007
I don't know what's happening and I haven't play Eve Online in years, but can you go back to making things exploding instead of saying things will explode eventually?

And post pics and videos of said explosions.

Anias
Jun 3, 2010

It really is a lovely hat

DGC773 posted:

Are you dudes waiting for us to attack your keepstars? We have reffed 3 jump bridges, 1 sotiyo, and 2 forts in the last 90 mins.

Yes. We expect you to fight on grid with keepstars or to have fun structure bashing and then finding out structures heal.

I’m at the park with my kid because I looked at the timers and saw nothing scary. She’s having a good time. Tell me how your space chores go.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
who the gently caress is scraeming “LEAVE DELVE” at my house. show yourself, coward. i will never leave delve.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

DGC773 posted:

Seriously why are you so obsessed with my posting.

he has a foot fetish

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
Imagine thinking a fortizar is not easily affordable by a single individual.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

dialhforhero posted:

who the gently caress is scraeming “LEAVE DELVE” at my house. show yourself, coward. i will never leave delve.

We didn't take Delve, lose Delve, take and give away Delve several times and then take Delve just to leave Delve now.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?
Not a single Delve system has fallen.

Usually reading about these wars is more entertaining than actually participating in them. TiDi sounds way more enjoyable than :mensch: pretending to be all :killdozer:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Xolve posted:

Not a single Delve system has fallen.

Usually reading about these wars is more entertaining than actually participating in them. TiDi sounds way more enjoyable than :mensch: pretending to be all :killdozer:

I mean, I've been doing that since day 1.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4pZpCUN88Y

enjoy

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

beep-boop, I'm a Nummy Bacon Bot. I scrape your posts for bacon points!

To get your current bacon points message me with !bacon_points

To opt out of collecting nummy bacon points, just put me on ignore!

2 seconds too long

Super.Jesus
Oct 20, 2011

Tai posted:

Kill ihub
Wait 3 weeks
Cyno Jam system
Kill KS
Rinse/repeat

EVE Online

Any reason you can't just flip the sov again over the next 3 weeks and reset the cynojammer timer forever?

Warrior Princess
Sep 29, 2014

What?

Super.Jesus posted:

Any reason you can't just flip the sov again over the next 3 weeks and reset the cynojammer timer forever?

Shh that’s what we’ve been doing to them in the Querious systems that have our keepstars.

Naan Bread
Sep 3, 2011

DGC773 posted:

Mittani pegged

Not emptyquote

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Super.Jesus posted:

if you flip the sov over the day after they flip it then it resets that 3 week timer :3:

iirc you have to wait 3 weeks before you can install a cynojammer but i may be wrong

Loky11
Dec 12, 2006

Pull on the new flesh like borrowed gloves and burn your fingers once again

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Keepstars and I believe sotiyos can fit doomsday’s that are apparently more powerful than Titan DDs

Keepstars can fit the DD. Sotiyos however can not.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

DGC773 posted:

as long as people have a keep to park their poo poo no one cares

Super.Jesus
Oct 20, 2011

Warrior Princess posted:

Shh that’s what we’ve been doing to them in the Querious systems that have our keepstars.

Look I haven't played in 5 years but defending against sov trolling perfectly for 35 days in space that's full of our keeps seems like a long shot. You only have to have to lose once.

Tsed
Jan 30, 2008

aaaaag drugs

Hexel posted:

as long as people have a keep to park their poo poo no one cares

the funny thing is, you don't even need a keep.

as long as you have any upwell structure of any size in system, you can asset safety to it

Warrior Princess
Sep 29, 2014

What?

Super.Jesus posted:

Look I haven't played in 5 years but defending against sov trolling perfectly for 35 days in space that's full of our keeps seems like a long shot. You only have to have to lose once.

I don’t think anyone here will argue for snekco’s strategic intelligence.

akma
Jan 30, 2016

I simply lack the motivation to write anything here.

Warrior Princess posted:

I don’t think anyone here will argue for snekco’s strategic intelligence.

They do have one advocate.....

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

if you flip the sov over the day after they flip it then it resets that 3 week timer :3:

iirc you have to wait 3 weeks before you can install a cynojammer but i may be wrong

It takes 35 days before it hits sov 3, but yeah -- as long as hostiles refuse to fight except under a jammer, any time we pop one of their hubs it sets the time back a month.

Super.Jesus
Oct 20, 2011

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

It takes 35 days before it hits sov 3, but yeah -- as long as hostiles refuse to fight except under a jammer, any time we pop one of their hubs it sets the time back a month.

You know for a while I was getting kinda angsty that they might actually have figured out a way to avoid it but... They are really going to have to shoot our keepstars manually are they.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Super.Jesus posted:

You know for a while I was getting kinda angsty that they might actually have figured out a way to avoid it but... They are really going to have to shoot our keepstars manually are they.

yeah

Zazz Razzamatazz
Apr 19, 2016

by sebmojo

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

At the rate they're going, the only real question is- will they get to 1DQ before the servers shut down?

Anias
Jun 3, 2010

Super.Jesus posted:

Yes. While we get to afk in tidi with whatever creative hilarity we come up with. That's even assuming they can load the grids since they've nicely set the precedent that they can load any grid and fight effectively in potato mode or w/e their nonsense was.

It's going to continue to be the most hilarious war in eve's history.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

Dalael posted:

he has a foot fetish

gently caress off

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
Catching up and really thinking the next person to say "spin" should have to pay me 5b isk

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
How long do we wait around before we say gently caress it, unanchor poo poo, and relocate elsewhere just so we can start curbstomping TEST earlier?

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Dalael posted:

he has a foot fetish

It's weird how foot fetishism takes over your entire being, moreso than just about any other fetish. If you're a dude who is into ballbusting you never casually ask a coworker to beat your scrot or whatever. But if you're a foot guy you're taking 300,000 photos a week using your second gen ipad and are constantly complimenting shoes and poo poo at work. Like, I can sorta kinda almost understand most fetishes, but I don't see a physiological or even sexual basis for the foot stuff. There are a lot of things that I doan get but that are the single most sensual/sexy thing some dude can conceive of, but the foot thing just completely confounds me.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

show feet

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

Are the snakes gonna even try and march on dev sometime this year?

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

StratGoatCom posted:

Are the snakes gonna even try and march on dev sometime this year?

To be fair, they have taken a number of ihubs in the K-6 constellation. What I don't get is why they chose that constellation now. The areas they're hitting now could have been hit from their previous staging. My guess, absent any evidence or use of the thought process, is that they expected us to evac once they got an NPC Delve keepstar down.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Rudeboy Detective posted:

It's weird how foot fetishism takes over your entire being, moreso than just about any other fetish. If you're a dude who is into ballbusting you never casually ask a coworker to beat your scrot or whatever. But if you're a foot guy you're taking 300,000 photos a week using your second gen ipad and are constantly complimenting shoes and poo poo at work. Like, I can sorta kinda almost understand most fetishes, but I don't see a physiological or even sexual basis for the foot stuff. There are a lot of things that I doan get but that are the single most sensual/sexy thing some dude can conceive of, but the foot thing just completely confounds me.

I’m sure I read about a study once that it had something to do with the proximity in the brain to the segments that are to do with sexual arousal and feet. It’s like the most common fetish

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

To be fair, they have taken a number of ihubs in the K-6 constellation. What I don't get is why they chose that constellation now. The areas they're hitting now could have been hit from their previous staging. My guess, absent any evidence or use of the thought process, is that they expected us to evac once they got an NPC Delve keepstar down.

Evac, when we finally got them where we want them? That makes no sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anias
Jun 3, 2010

All I know is that they don't seem to get us at all.