Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

QuarkJets posted:

no.

buy Hades instead. It's GOTY. It may be Game of the Decade. I haven't seen anyone say a single bad thing about it. It's really, really good

I got hades and I realized I didn’t want to play diablo so I got bored

great snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jarf
Jun 25, 2006

PLATINUM

Deptfordx posted:

The thing is, is doesn't even make sense internally.

A trade deal with the US would take years, and would be terrible for us because we'd have gently caress all leverage.

But even if we did, America is still on the other side of the Atlantic. Europe is and will remain our biggest trading partner by sheer geography. We absolutely must make a deal with them.

I know, I get it. Boris is a trump-lite narcissist who thinks he can bluster his way out of trouble.

But this! Surely reality must sometimes peel around the edges and wave for his attention. It's crazy.

Boris' cronies were always betting on a no deal Brexit. gently caress the proles, we're shorting the pound. AUSTERITY!!!!!

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Deptfordx posted:

The thing is, is doesn't even make sense internally.

A trade deal with the US would take years, and would be terrible for us because we'd have gently caress all leverage.

But even if we did, America is still on the other side of the Atlantic. Europe is and will remain our biggest trading partner by sheer geography. We absolutely must make a deal with them.

I know, I get it. Boris is a trump-lite narcissist who thinks he can bluster his way out of trouble.

But this! Surely reality must sometimes peel around the edges and wave for his attention. It's crazy.

I hate to bring UK politics into the Trump thread and I'm sure you already know this but...

BORIS DOES NOT CARE.

The tories want to smash and grab as much as they can in the time they have. Boris is only interested in funelling public money to his 'friends'. I'm going to post a video of a guy I've been following for a while now. It might give our American budddies some idea of just how bad things are under the tories:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5ws_w-bfLk

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Ocean Book posted:

I got hades and I realized I didn’t want to play diablo so I got bored
i can never tell how whether a recommendation from a diablo fan is actually good or bad because so many of them are into farming for random drops for days on end and im extremely not into that

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

looking bloated. did he go on steroids just to imitate trumom?

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/duty2warn/status/1320166886487683072?s=19

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

I said come in! posted:

Biden during his campaign has threatened to punch someone, and told a woman who is also a military veteran, that she never served in the military and called her a dog. Granted his list of insults, and how offensive they are, is far fewer than Trumps, and it's not really his entire personality.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Why do they bother? Is it that important the wife is there?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

they should've hired the lady that plays melania on colbert's show, she's really good at it

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pgiSs33qYI

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Akratic Method posted:

As a programmer I really cannot stress enough how loving amateur putting your API key in plain text in the request is. When you are learning how to do web services it's one of the first things they tell you to not do, and probably appears regularly in all caps throughout the rest of the course every time the API key gets mentioned. It's the equivalent of wanting to buy something online, but instead of typing your credit card number you enable speech-to-text, go outside, sit on the sidewalk and yell it.

About ten years or so ago, my insane boss decided to ask a couple of us to write a shopping cart to sell his product. We were both graphics programmers and had absolutely no idea about anything to do with online shopping or web security, and told him to either hire someone who understood all this or get an off-the-shelf solution. Nope, he said, you two are going to do it, you're programmers, this is programming, it's all the same thing. It'll be a bad, insecure mess, we told him. Get to it, he said, we need it in a couple of months.
It ended up working, as a basic crappy online store, but was no doubt riddled with massive security holes. One hilarious bug of mine was that if you pressed refresh on the payment confirmation screen it would charge you twice (like I said, I had no idea what I was doing).
It was okay though because the company went bust (see "insane boss") before any damage was done.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

This looks photoshopped to hell. Looks like they attached someone else's facial features and went overboard with the smudge tool.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
look at the desperation in the eyes of the pilot who knows hes going to be in an enclosed space with trump

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

gary oldmans diary posted:

look at the desperation in the eyes of the pilot who knows hes going to be in an enclosed space with trump

Can the masks filter out endless fish delight farts?

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://twitter.com/JeffSharlet/status/1320189238214799360

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Stoatbringer posted:

Can the masks filter out endless fish delight farts?

That's what I was thinking too. Even before covid and even if you had no sense of smell would you want to be his captive audience in an enclosed space for a few hours? My head would explode.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Regrettable posted:

This looks photoshopped to hell. Looks like they attached someone else's facial features and went overboard with the smudge tool.

https://twitter.com/RedStateBlues20/status/1320224321332236288

The Gripper
Sep 14, 2004
i am winner
It's not suspicious that this guy somehow is the only person with a HQ version of that image. Not in the slightest.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Also, her nostril isn't attached and the bottom of the rim on her sunglasses is wavy like someone smudged the gently caress out of it. Also, the incomplete shadow under the same rim.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Chrpno posted:

Why do they bother? Is it that important the wife is there?

The only people without wives are women and LOSERS sorry Don Jr.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Why would they even need a body double at this point? Like, didn't she already put out a statement on why she wouldn't be out doing campaigning or whatever? Nobody expects her to be anywhere.

She has to be dead, right?

Doccykins
Feb 21, 2006

gary oldmans diary posted:

he knew what he signed up for

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

melania is probably dead but it wasn't covid that killed her

anyone who knows too much about trump has to be eliminated, i think rudy might be next

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

She has to be dead, right?

Inside, at least.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

And maybe that lady just has really weird nostrils and likes weird misshapen sunglasses but that doesn't look right to me.

e: yeah, some people in the comments are pointing out that it looks photoshopped too so it's not just me

Regrettable fucked around with this message at 11:54 on Oct 25, 2020

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
Melanic will always have a special place in our heart.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
I'm thinking about that scene in DS9 where Worf kills Weyoun.

Does Trump walk in on MelaniX corpse - empty bottle of sleeping pills in one hand - tells the secret service "Pick that up!" and then just goes to the cloning facility for a new one?

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
I was laughing my rear end off at that Trump Conversion Dominatrix

Unrelated

quote:

Five aides who work closely with the vice president have returned positive tests for COVID-19, including his chief-of-staff, Marc Short. Mike Pence and his wife Karen both tested negative on Saturday and the vice president plans to "maintain his schedule in accordance with the CDC guidelines for essential personnel." He has engagements planned in North Carolina and Minnesota on Sunday.

Really, if I was a fake Christian who liked to blame disasters on various minority groups, I'd be taking this as a pretty obvious sign.

Instead, we get: "Trump is sent by god."

Captain Kosmos
Mar 28, 2010

think of it like the "Who's Who" of genitals

The Gripper posted:

It's not suspicious that this guy somehow is the only person with a HQ version of that image. Not in the slightest.

Someone there tweets that the picture is upscaled with AI.
Nose in the original looks weirder than normal, I think they just removed mask from her face if anything.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

Captain Kosmos posted:

Someone there tweets that the picture is upscaled with AI.
Nose in the original looks weirder than normal, I think they just removed mask from her face if anything.

Does ‘upscaled with ai’ mean ‘enhance!’ ?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Lol Trump killed Melania

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Firstly, it is kind of creepy and obsessive to pore over a photo of the wife of a political figure trying to prove it isn't really her. Thats what the weirdo lizard people conspiracy-types do.

Secondly, Melania recently had COVID, as did her son. And as she is a relatively normal person, she is probably at home resting with a bowl of chicken soup rather than getting hopped up on steroids to try and find the love that daddy didn't give her from a crowd of moronic racists like her husband.

Captain Kosmos
Mar 28, 2010

think of it like the "Who's Who" of genitals

Ocean Book posted:

Does ‘upscaled with ai’ mean ‘enhance!’ ?

Pretty much.

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica

BrigadierSensible posted:

Firstly, it is kind of creepy and obsessive to pore over a photo of the wife of a political figure trying to prove it isn't really her. Thats what the weirdo lizard people conspiracy-types do.

Secondly, Melania recently had COVID, as did her son. And as she is a relatively normal person, she is probably at home resting with a bowl of chicken soup rather than getting hopped up on steroids to try and find the love that daddy didn't give her from a crowd of moronic racists like her husband.

counterpoint: gently caress em all

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

counterpoint: gently caress em all

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Reminder that Melanie wouldn't move into the white House until any bathroom fixtures that black people had used were replaced.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

The entire Trump clan worships the God of Mammon which is already enough justification for hating them.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

BrigadierSensible posted:

The only innocent person in Trump's immediate family is probably Barron.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
https://twitter.com/_dog_soldier_/status/1317751937916391425?s=20