Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

buddhist nudist posted:

Working your whole life to be prepared to take over the family business only to find out you're gonna be the Travis of MBMBAM Gen 2

Sir I dont know what to say its just a rare condition where his jaw just stays like that...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Sir, I’m afraid your child was born with... purple hair. This can only mean they are destined to be an anime protagonist, or to be a podcast host that generates interminable discussions on forums. Please, take as much time as you need to process this.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Ariong posted:

Did Travis have a second kid? I either never heard about it or completely forgot.

yeah earlier this year i think

buddhist nudist
May 16, 2019
For the record I don't actually subscribe to the borderline-deranged Travis hatred, but as The Middlest Brother he's an easy target.

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

nevermind

Sankis fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Oct 26, 2020

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
quarantine has made Travis funnier and Justin less funny. the power rankings must be updated to reflect this

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

The nowtimes have turned Griffin into a swirling tide of boiling anxiety and Justin into a walking thousand yard stare - but Travis was built for chaos, he thrives in chaos

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
That's.....accurate

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

yeah that tracks

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde
Last weeks munch squad was fantastic. Spoooky box would not have worked at all without Count Donut.

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist

Bugsy posted:

Last weeks munch squad was fantastic. Spoooky box would not have worked at all without Count Donut.

Griffin going behind the scenes of Justin's Count Donut joke had me howling.

Xander B Coolridge
Sep 2, 2011
As much as I hate Munch Squad I actually payed attention to it and laughed this week because of that drat Dracula voice Justin was doing

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Dracula was also the best part of the old polygon overviews

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
This week's mbmbam begins with Justin opening the Twitter box and being surprised it drags a segment down

Also no episode next week

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Swing low, sweet giant ape palm

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

The Modern Leper posted:

Griffin going behind the scenes of Justin's Count Donut joke had me howling.

I felt that poo poo in my soul. I'm always overcommitting to underdeveloped jokes.

Also the my wife in the middle of the song loving got me too.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

21 my wife salute had me dying

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

RandomFerret posted:

Dracula was also the best part of the old polygon overviews

God I miss these so much.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Guest star David Attenborough was also very good.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I'm catching up from a few weeks ago and I can't believe we almost did Griffin's New Alphabet again

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool
I loved the revelation that as Borat becomes relevant again, their interest in Borat has tanked.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I mean yeah, Borat being old and played out was why referencing it was funny

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
That first question about the office costume contest is low-key bleak as gently caress.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Travis said “my wife” in the outro while he was talking about Bake On and Justin missed the opportunity and my heart broke.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY5znY5Nl7g

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
That thumbnail has me all kinds of excited

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
The reveal of you automatically grab was classic monster factory

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

The hypothetical gymnast in me needs to play that game.

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
Am I the only one who hated the Count Donut bit last week? Justin already had his mic accidentally set to ASMR mode, and that combined with his chronic wet mouth syndrome and how far back in his throat his vampire voice lives made for an incredibly unpleasant listening experience. I felt like I was inside his mouth for the last thirty minutes of the episode.

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

prayer group posted:

Am I the only one who hated the Count Donut bit last week? Justin already had his mic accidentally set to ASMR mode, and that combined with his chronic wet mouth syndrome and how far back in his throat his vampire voice lives made for an incredibly unpleasant listening experience. I felt like I was inside his mouth for the last thirty minutes of the episode.

keep going I'm almost there

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

prayer group posted:

We call that "vore"

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

prayer group posted:

I tend to listen from my iPhone speaker while I'm cooking dinner so I didn't get any of that. I just didn't think it was funny

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

prayer group posted:

How do you feel about bananas?

Weird Pumpkin
Oct 7, 2007

goblin week posted:

We call that "vore"

It was certainly a Big Gulp that's for sure

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Finally, the blend of QWOP and Porrasturvat nobody asked for.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://twitter.com/knittedsweater/status/1321587645676425217?s=20

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I decided to listen to the lastest episode of Graduation on a whim and I gotta say, I love their decision to destroy the economy to save the world.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

RandomPauI posted:

I decided to listen to the lastest episode of Graduation on a whim and I gotta say, I love their decision to destroy the economy to save the world.
I'm probably going to binge the last 3-4 eps of Graduation sometime because every episode someone has mentioned a bit like this that makes me go 'nice'.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

RandomPauI posted:

Holy smokes this was a turn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
There's going to be fanart of the bird/human beak 69 and I don't want it.