Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
i hope everyone is reading all the fiend segments like they're bathed in red lights

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
I feel like Red Tyler should be rewarded a +1 killcount for that putdown. drat.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Do you know what happened on Night 2? I do. If you read this post, you will too.

It's time for Daddykins to take a little Snoozikins. He puts on his comically long sleeping cap and slippers. Little Petey Pump has a long match with Gary Jay, where they both kick out of everything and do unprotected head drops. It ends in a double count out. Got your money lol. A meeting of the minds occurs, as SUPER HUMMAN convenes JOHN CENA and Fred Durst at his camp to discuss the issues of the day and the best possible long term strategies. They debate in a spirited but respectful way. Elsewhere, The Fiend seeks death, but cannot find it. Dragon George has sworn that his hands will spill no blood other than that of the vile Okada.

One must look out for themselves on the Serengeti. The Crock has not learned this lesson and thus his food gets thrown in the river. Misawadow shows up to the clinic and gets checked out. He tries to pay with his NWA contract. They try to explain that he doesn't have to pay at all. He still pays in copies of his contract, which are discarded. Nick Cave slowly convinces a spark to become a flame. He composes an original score for the fire, indicating its journey with the movement of the melody. Elsewhere, Sexy Archie and Sexxxy Eddy gaze into each other's eyes, their fingers interlaced. Certain portions of Twitter and Tumblr immediately explode like a grenade.

Angie Hill wakes up with a start. What if nobody else wants to be her friend? That would be very unfortunate. Elsewhere, a demented Nick Aldis holds an dynamite plunger. "Lou Thesz laid these explosives! Buddy Rogers wired them! Harley Race set the detonator!", he rants. "This is the vengeance of the whole National Wrestling Alliance! From 1946 to me! THE CHAMPIONSHIP COMMITTEE GUIDES MY HAND!" He depresses the plunger. A massive explosion rocks the island. The territory claimed by Misao and her minions goes up in smoke. TRAPT HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! TEKNO TEAM 2000 HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! MISAO HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! ZOMBIE LIMMY HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! lmao kaboom. Elsewhere, Red Tyler and Betty plan a spot. "OK, I'll come off the ropes at you and then you whack me out of the air with a shovel, right? I'll try to sell.", Red says. "Don't worry", Betty says. "You won't have to,"

Bonesaw sings his Bonesawng. He asks Spider-Man not to be scurred, and indicates that he's trying to flee from Bonesaw. The Bad Seeds eat some good seeds they've cooked into some bread. They practice cool fire safety. Suzume heads to the clinic to deal with a cut that's starting to get a little red. A box teleports in from space, with Green's new task: Kill somebody with this axe.

Statistics Corner

In Loving Memory
Green Bastard - Bloodbath
Mia Toretto - Bloodbath
Ironman Heavymetalweight Title - Bloodbath
Triple H (???) - Day 1
Swarm - Night 1
Shoko Nakajima - Night 1
Waylon Mercy - Night 1
Glacier - Day 2
Don Muraco - Day 2
Trapt - Night 2
Tekno Team 2000 - Night 2
Misao - Night 2
Zombie Limmy - Night 2

Kill Scoreboard
Nick Aldis - 4 (Trapt, Teknos, Misao, Limmy)
Bonesaw - 1 (Title)
Daddykins - 1 (Swarm)
Don Muraco - 1 (HHH???)
Misao - 1 (Shoko)
Sexxxy Eddy - 1 (Mia)
SUPER HUMMAN - 1 (Green Bastard)
Suzume - 1 (Glacier)
Tekno Team 2000 - 1 (Waylon)
The Crock - 1 (Muraco)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

gently caress you and your lineage nick aldis

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=151E65Gld94

gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress yOU!!!!!

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."

frankenfreak posted:

I feel like Red Tyler should be rewarded a +1 killcount for that putdown. drat.

When Red Tyler shoots on you, you know it’s time to get killed in an explosion.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
I know how to pick ‘em. :c00l:

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Now that’s NWA powerrrr.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Got a doublestack for you, both Day 3 and Night 3! It's a happening!

Suzume gets her supply drop and finds it's full of medical supplies! Being a helpful little bee, she immediately donates it to the clinic, which is very kind. Less kind is Mister Lodge, who rounds up some likely looking so and sos and makes a mess of The Bad Seeds' pots and pans. Nick Cave is having a bad time. He can't remember if he's in the Bad Seeds or not. Didn't he see himself in their camp earlier? Angie Hill is on a team again! A very large team. The fiend distracts Dragon George with a hologram of Okada, and Monty Brown pounces him right into the sea. DRAGON GEORGE HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Period.

These are very historic berries, Nick Aldis thinks. These were the same berries that sustained Hackenschmidt, the Destroyer, and Jim Crockett! His arms are bleeding. Just like Flair and Dusty used to bleed in that NWA ring! SUPER HUMMAN, for the second time in this competition (see The Bloodbath), impales someone on his giant spear. JOHN CENA HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! No wish for you, i'm sorry. Meanwhile, a brawl has broken out. Dom Toretto has finally found Mia's killer and is going to enact STREET JUSTICE with his gang of followers. Unfortunately, Sexxxy Eddy gets the better of him. DOMINIC TORETTO HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! He can tell Mia all about it when he sees her again. Misawadow sees Green, thinks that the green-clad spaceman wants to replace him, and reacts accordingly with a preemptive strike. GREEN HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! isn't misawadow an impostor? Finally, The Crock decides it's time for everyone to see who the real sexy mystery teen is, himself. SEXY ARCHIE ANDREWS HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! how decidedly unsmexy. Fred Durst decides to sing an acoustic version of Break Stuff. This is his swan song, as he is singing it into a large tube of explosives. FRED DURST HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! He left with more than just a fat lip.

The Crock, who is really on a roll right now, stumbles onto SUPER HUMMAN and Nick Cave struggling over SUPER's spear. He snags it and dispatches them both. SUPER HUMMAN HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! woop woop. but also NICK CAVE HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! more like nick grave lmao. Angie had set a bear trap outside her camp. Suzume stumbled in and, since she didn't have any medical supplies, was unable to stop the bleeding. SUZUME HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!we'll all BEE sorry. Gary Jay throws Nick Aldis's berries into the sea, which is really a slap in the face of the whole business. Daddykins is having trouble managing his gang. He shoos them away repeatedly. but they keep coming back.

Betty can't stop thinking about seeing Archie fall. She plays it over and over in her head. She focuses on The Crock's face. She knows what must be done. It will be done. Her blood commands it. Little Petey Pump looks at the sky, at the incomparably huge space filled with unbelievably immense stars. "THEY'RE FAT!", he proclaims. Misawadow brings some friends by to see The Alpha Male. If he really wanted to prove he was so alpha, he'd sign to the National Wrestling Alliance. "I was on the NWA's primary TV show at the time for years. I competed for the NWA title.", Monty explains. Misawadow thinks about this. He ponders it. "Get him boys!" he says! The drat numbers game comes into play. MONTY BROWN HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! How bothersome.

Statistics Corner

In Loving Memory
Mia Toretto - Bloodbath
Triple H (???) - Day 1
Swarm - Night 1
Shoko Nakajima - Night 1
Waylon Mercy - Night 1
Glacier - Day 2
Don Muraco - Day 2
Trapt - Night 2
Misao - Night 2
Zombie Limmy - Night 2
Dragon George - Day 3
JOHN CENA - Day 3
Dominic Toretto - Day 3
Sexy Archie - Day 3
Green - Day 3
Fred Durst - Day 3
Nick Cave - Night 3
SUPER HUMMAN - Night 3
Suzume - Night 3
Monty Brown - Night 3

Kill Scoreboard
The Crock - 4 (Muraco, Archie, Cave, HUMMAN)
Sexxxy Eddy - 2 (Mia, Dom)
SUPER HUMMAN - 2 (Green Bastard, CENA)
Bonesaw - 1 (Title)
Daddykins - 1 (Swarm)
Don Muraco - 1 (HHH???)
Misao - 1 (Shoko)
Misawadow - 1 (Green, Monty)
Monty Brown - 1 (Dragon)
Suzume - 1 (Glacier)

With that eventful day, two thirds of the field is out! wow fans.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

sweet lord these multikills

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

hopeing to see the crock vs misawadow

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high
And Eddy is the last SeXXXy remaining!

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

yea ok posted:

sweet lord these multikills

I'm kinda surprised too. Its on the same lethality setting as last time but people sure seem to be dropping earlier.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

It looks like people didn’t know their role.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

ban superhumman

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Should have stuck with The Bad Seeds, Nick Cave :smugbert:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

JOHN CENA posted:

ban superhumman

I guess you shoulda hustle loyalty respected more

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

You missed Evil Genes Betty having a kill for being part of the Dragon hit.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Endless Mike posted:

You missed Evil Genes Betty having a kill for being part of the Dragon hit.

Sorry about that. I've just been going off the sim's rules, which doesn't split credit for kills. Only one person per kill gets credit. There's been a lot of partials, and I don't know how to math! I'm sorry! Aaag!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

projecthalaxy posted:

I don't know how to math! I'm sorry! Aaag!

projecthalaxy looks at the night sky. How many stars are up there? Too many to count. "There's four," Angie Hill helpfully offers.

You're doing great work, projecthalaxy :)

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Welcome to Day 4. Will this be as eventful as Day 3 was? Probably not, statistically.

Little Petey Pump, in order to protect his peaks and obtain his freaks, arms himself and practices trickshots. He isn't great at archery. Misawadow lost his knife in the fight with Green, so he has to make a new spear. He burns his old contracts, and hardens the spear tip in the fire. Gary Jay finds some water. Is it water from the mighty river of his homeland, the great Mississippi? Hopefully not, that's pretty polluted most places. The Fiend tries to hit the fish with his mallet. It doesn't really work, so he stands in the river, and swings the mallet around under the water. This also doesn't really work. This is the Fiend's fish manifesto.

A brawl has broken up, as Daddykins has tried to ambush Angie Hill. Finding a legit world-class martial artist considerably more difficult to stab than expected, their encounter has reached a stalemate. Atop a hill, Red Tyler sees their struggle. He sees a large stone near him, just waiting to roll down the hill. "jobber revolution? jobber revolution? jobber revolution? Jobber Revolution. JOBBER REVOLUTION! He rolls the rock and squishes his quarry. ANGIE HILL HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Thank you for being a friend. DADDYKINS HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! More like deaddykins lmao. The National Wrestling Alliance has always used wooden spears. Everyone knows this. Just check the hastily edited records. As the heritor of the NWA, Nick Aldis also makes a wooden spear. The Bad Seeds carefully divide their new meds and bandages among themselves. They don't trust the clinic. They barely trust each other. Everyone will just get an equal share and if you run out, that's on you. Sexxxy Eddie gets an emergency poutine supply.

The Crock, now on something of a winning streak, decides to extend his lethal range beyond melee. We'll see how this works out for him. Bonesaw gets some steroids. Not the medical pneumonia kind, the get big muscles kind. Are those the same thing? Do you just take more of them? I don't know. Anyway, steroids, yeah. Betty walks through the woods. She knows where the Crock is. She knows he's alone. But she also knows this is not the time.
Statistics Corner

In Loving Memory
Mia Toretto - Bloodbath
Triple H (???) - Day 1
Swarm - Night 1
Shoko Nakajima - Night 1
Waylon Mercy - Night 1
Glacier - Day 2
Don Muraco - Day 2
Trapt - Night 2
Misao - Night 2
Zombie Limmy - Night 2
Dragon George - Day 3
JOHN CENA - Day 3
Dominic Toretto - Day 3
Sexy Archie - Day 3
Green - Day 3
Fred Durst - Day 3
Nick Cave - Night 3
SUPER HUMMAN - Night 3
Suzume - Night 3
Monty Brown - Night 3
Angie Hill - Day 4
Daddykins - Day 4

Kill Scoreboard
The Crock - 4 (Muraco, Archie, Cave, HUMMAN)
Red Tyler - 2 (Angie, Daddykins)
SUPER HUMMAN - 2 (Green Bastard, CENA)
Bonesaw - 1 (Title)
Daddykins - 1 (Swarm)
Don Muraco - 1 (HHH???)
Misao - 1 (Shoko)
Monty Brown - 1 (Dragon)
Suzume - 1 (Glacier)

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Angie nooooo! :gonk:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

each time you post an update... the secret i know looms larger

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.
Angie “Overkill” Hill is missing her kill of the weird bee lady via trap. Please remedy this post haste.

Edit: gently caress, never mind. :(

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

Dragon George fishes, then spares the Fiend's life. The Fiend kills Dragon George, then fishes. That's the circle of life.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
Now, it’s Red Tyler that’s squashing people!

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Steroids don’t make your muscles grow big directly, they make your muscles heal so you can exercise a lot and make your muscles grow big, fast.

RIP to Mr. Lodge, who sued his daughter like three different times.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Cavauro posted:

each time you post an update... the secret i know looms larger

please do not reveal the secret.

Nystral posted:

Angie “Overkill” Hill is missing her kill of the weird bee lady via trap. Please remedy this post haste.

Edit: gently caress, never mind. :(

Yeah, added that and updated who's deceased on the kill list.

Update will be early today, and will contain another Something Completely Different.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

A double dose again for today's matinee special. Night 4 and then, instead of an Arena Event, we have The Feast. The Cornucopia opens again, and supplies are set out again. Is it worth the risk? Some entrants think so. But first, we've got a night to get through.

"Aaaag! I need assistance! I have already eaten my week's supply of poutine!", Eddy cries. He sprints along the beach, waving his empty takeout containers. "Where am I supposed to get more poutine for me, Sexxxy Eddy?" Meanwhile, The Crock and his occasional ally, Lil Petey Pump, have decided to platonically share a tent. Silently, they judge each other for trying to be someone else. To each other's face, however, they are very complimentary. Elsewhere, big Nick Aldis seems to be having a moment of introspection. He's not the heir to the real NWA. If anyone is, it's probably like Triple H or something. Jim Crockett sold the real one to Turner, and then New York bought it. All he has is a lie, a branding package owned by some money mark from Savage Garden or something. He's a lie.

The clinic, in addition to medical services, also functions as a sort of accorded neutral territory, where the friendlier types, including the Fiend in his Scarlet Sweater Forme, can rest in relative ease. Evil Genes Betty, who has become something of the director of the clinic, helps set up watch schedules and a chore wheel. Outside the warm safety of the clinic's safe warmth, Misawadow is having trouble getting his fire going. He used up all his tinder last night, and his logs are cold and wet. "This is probably the worst thing that's ever happened to an NWA wrestler.", he thinks. Truly, hard times have been put on ol' Aron Rex. Also suffering hard times is Bonesaw, who stole some of Nick Aldis's explosives and tried to bomb the swimming pool to attack cool teens. The only thing he attacked was himself. BONESAW HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Three minutes of playtime is up. Shortly after this, the announcement horns indicate that new supplies are available in the Cornucopia, for those brave enough to claim them.

Exhausted, chilled to the bone and deeply pouty, Misawadow elects not to join the fracas. He instead hikes up the hill and finds a warm rock to nap on. The Bad Seeds find some bagel bites and look around for a place to heat them up. "FrEE MiCROWAVe HERE ->", proclaims a nearby sign. They hurry into the room and quickly find that it was a trap as the snare closes. THE BAD SEEDS HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED! Guess they weren't the #1 seed. Our intrepid heroine, EG Betty, is far too busy sorting and cataloging to bother with the Cornucopia. Hopefully someone brings more antibiotics, the supply is dwindling. The Poutine Pervert, Sexxxy Eddy, greedily hoards food away from the other entrants.

Gary Jay makes the mistake of grabbing a loaf of bread that the Fiend had already decided he wanted, and thus suffers a terrific bonking with the mallet. GARY JAY HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! more like Scary Slay imo. Nick Aldis is in a depression, and does not feel he deserves new supplies. They'd probably just be horrid shadows of the real supplies of the past, owned by copyright vultures. Petey is filling his pack when he hears a voice. "Hey, you, with the chainmail! Are you a jobber or a featured performer?" He considers this. "Well, I wouldn't say I'm a jobber. I've gotten a couple of pushes, was the featured act for part of Team Canada, worked with Steiner, and I mean the Canadian Destroyer is alwa-" "JOBBER REVOLUTION!", Red howls, as he swings his enormous rock down, squishing poor Petey. LIL PETEY PUMP HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! [steinerishly] "He's flat!"

Statistics Corner

In Loving Memory
Mia Toretto - Bloodbath
Triple H (???) - Day 1
Swarm - Night 1
Shoko Nakajima - Night 1
Waylon Mercy - Night 1
Glacier - Day 2
Don Muraco - Day 2
Trapt - Night 2
Misao - Night 2
Zombie Limmy - Night 2
Dragon George - Day 3
JOHN CENA - Day 3
Dominic Toretto - Day 3
Sexy Archie - Day 3
Green - Day 3
Fred Durst - Day 3
Nick Cave - Night 3
SUPER HUMMAN - Night 3
Suzume - Night 3
Monty Brown - Night 3
Angie Hill - Day 4
Daddykins - Day 4
Bonesaw - Night 4
The Bad Seeds - The Feast
Gary Jay - The Feast
Lil Petey Pump - The Feast

Kill Scoreboard
The Crock - 5 (Muraco, Archie, Cave, HUMMAN, Seeds)
Red Tyler - 3 (Angie, Daddykins, Petey)
SUPER HUMMAN (dec) - 2 (Green Bastard, CENA)
Angie Hill (dec) - 1 (Suzume)
Bonesaw (dec) - 1 (Title)
Daddykins (dec) - 1 (Swarm)
Don Muraco (dec) - 1 (HHH???)
Misao (dec) - 1 (Shoko)
Monty Brown (dec) - 1 (Dragon)
Suzume (dec) - 1 (Glacier)
Tekno Team 2000 (dec) - 1 (Waylon)
The Fiend - 1 (Gary)

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I think I have 0 kills across 3 games.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Brutal, it looks like it was a feast or your murdered.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

SalTheBard posted:

I think I have 0 kills across 3 games.

I checked the logs and you are correct! Special shoutout to Rush's career:
-Equips a mace at the bloodbath
-Cries himself to sleep
-Clutches Cactus Jack for warmth
-Receives medical care from Sasha Banks
-Shares tent with Lumberjack Pierre
-Snuggles with Sasha Banks
-Gets strangled by Sasha Banks

The cold hard lands are no place for Rush.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

projecthalaxy posted:

[steinerishly] "He's flat!"

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

projecthalaxy posted:

I checked the logs and you are correct! Special shoutout to Rush's career:
-Equips a mace at the bloodbath
-Cries himself to sleep
-Clutches Cactus Jack for warmth
-Receives medical care from Sasha Banks
-Shares tent with Lumberjack Pierre
-Snuggles with Sasha Banks
-Gets strangled by Sasha Banks

The cold hard lands are no place for Rush.

Hahaha.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The Bad Seeds, nooooo! See what happens when you leave the warm comforting warmth of Nick Cave's dark embrace!?!

Guess I'm pulling for SeXXXy Eddy to win this now!

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

This can only end with Nick Aldis strangling the Crock for being a bigger sham than he is.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the secret will only be revealed when it is altered or can no longer change.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Going forward, we'll be combining the day and night of a given number into one post. twenty four hours of power.

Red Tyler, now almost completely consumed by the jobber revolution, dreams of taking the fires back to his homeland of 80's Minneapolis. There are many jobbers there he could unite into his new revolution, like Tom "Rocky" Stone, Jake "the Milkman" Millman. They will bring down the Gagnes, the Sheik, and everyone else who dominates 80's Minneapolis. He will be the Big Champ. Elsewhere, a similar reverie is filling the eyes of one Betty Cooper. She thinks about going home, going to school, having melodramatic adventures, and not having Archie be eviscerated. It's a nice dream. Meanwhile, Sexxxy Eddy makes a very phallic spear.

Misawadow discovers a cave. It's a stunt double of a different more well known cave. Inside that more popular cave, The Fiend is trapped by several mirrors. They're not blocking his way, but he has to stop and make scary faces in each one due to his cares. The Crock knows this, and uses a powerful grenade to collapse the cave entrance, dooming the Fiend. THE FIEND HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Husky Harris cries. Nick Aldis is moping around, when he finds a knife. What should he do? How should he get the fans back on his side? What would Ric Flair do? What about Dusty Rhodes? He knows what to do to "get over." He dons the crimson mask, just like they did back in the day. He does not however declare bankruptcy.

Sexxxy Eddy manages to convince Red Tyler that he's also a jobber, which saves his life for the moment. Is he actually a jobber? Who knows the truth. EG Betty has trouble getting a fire going. She decides to just go to sleep without it, and eat some oranges. Nick Aldis stares at the sky. He hopes that Jack Brisco or someone will show up like Mufasa and advise him. No one does. Not even some sort of Chief Jay Strongbow in the breeze. How sad for Nick. The Crock got a little close to the explosion and got some soot on his face. He cleans it to a less problematic level. Misawadow cleans out his wounds with the last of the antibiotic cream.

Statistics Corner

In Loving Memory
Mia Toretto - Bloodbath
Triple H (???) - Day 1
Swarm - Night 1
Shoko Nakajima - Night 1
Waylon Mercy - Night 1
Glacier - Day 2
Don Muraco - Day 2
Trapt - Night 2
Misao - Night 2
Zombie Limmy - Night 2
Dragon George - Day 3
JOHN CENA - Day 3
Dominic Toretto - Day 3
Sexy Archie - Day 3
Green - Day 3
Fred Durst - Day 3
Nick Cave - Night 3
SUPER HUMMAN - Night 3
Suzume - Night 3
Monty Brown - Night 3
Angie Hill - Day 4
Daddykins - Day 4
Bonesaw - Night 4
The Bad Seeds - The Feast
Gary Jay - The Feast
Lil Petey Pump - The Feast
The Fiend - Day 5

Kill Scoreboard
The Crock - 6 (Muraco, Archie, Cave, HUMMAN, Seeds, Fiend)
Red Tyler - 3 (Angie, Daddykins, Petey)
SUPER HUMMAN (dec) - 2 (Green Bastard, CENA)
Angie Hill (dec) - 1 (Suzume)
Bonesaw (dec) - 1 (Title)
Daddykins (dec) - 1 (Swarm)
Don Muraco (dec) - 1 (HHH???)
Misao (dec) - 1 (Shoko)
Monty Brown (dec) - 1 (Dragon)
Suzume (dec) - 1 (Glacier)
Tekno Team 2000 (dec) - 1 (Waylon)
The Fiend - 1 (Gary)

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Also, a production note. There are four more updates in this season. After the end of the season, I am going to be taking a sabbatical from running the game for a little while. I'm starting to get a little burned out after 7 weeks of nightly updates. If someone else feels like it, they are more than welcome to run a season in this thread, or if not, I'll run another one in a couple of weeks or so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he was uysing rear end cream!