Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

West007 posted:

To sell, do I actually have to get to the locations where the wraps are and open them? I cant do that from the asset window. Both locations with my wraps are 30+ jumps from the station im in.

Unfortunately yes

You can probably just come on down and figure out your asset safety poo poo later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Yes. On the upside, a pod is almost uncatchable in lowsec and if you had stuff in different parts of dek your safety stations are just a few jumps apart.

Just accept that between asset safety fees and firesale pricing you're going to take a 50%+ hit on the poo poo you sell and move on. It's not worth the effort of trying to move poo poo to Jita or Delve.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

West007 posted:

To sell, do I actually have to get to the locations where the wraps are and open them? I cant do that from the asset window. Both locations with my wraps are 30+ jumps from the station im in.

The search tab of assets will actually show you what is in the wraps and if it's worth even bothering with them. It's not going to be worth it to hire a moving company to move 200mil of stuff to Jita.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

So question, how do you reset your drone groups? Mine are all messed up, and I need to reset that.

West007
Apr 21, 2013

Eltoasto posted:

The search tab of assets will actually show you what is in the wraps and if it's worth even bothering with them. It's not going to be worth it to hire a moving company to move 200mil of stuff to Jita.

Cheers, good call.
Looks like I have a packaged Talos, 2 Purifiers, Megathron, Malediction and an Ishtar. Thats 600m according to the estimates. Probably worth the capsule trip to sell.

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

beep-boop, I'm a Nummy Bacon Bot. I scrape your posts for bacon points!

To get your current bacon points message me with !bacon_points

To opt out of collecting nummy bacon points, just put me on ignore!

iospace posted:

So question, how do you reset your drone groups? Mine are all messed up, and I need to reset that.

Right click the 'drones in bay' tab of your drone window. There is an option to delete groups

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

West007 posted:

Cheers, good call.
Looks like I have a packaged Talos, 2 Purifiers, Megathron, Malediction and an Ishtar. Thats 600m according to the estimates. Probably worth the capsule trip to sell.

If you want to take on some risk yourself to save a boatload of isk, you could fit the BCs/BSs with Cargohold lows and move stuff to the closest high-sec system. Red Frog Freight is extremely cheap to ship to Jita but will only pick-up in high-sec systems.

I'd still recommend scouting of course to avoid what is sure to be a hilarious killmail.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Otacon posted:

If you want to take on some risk yourself to save a boatload of isk, you could fit the BCs/BSs with Cargohold lows and move stuff to the closest high-sec system. Red Frog Freight is extremely cheap to ship to Jita but will only pick-up in high-sec systems.

I'd still recommend scouting of course to avoid what is sure to be a hilarious killmail.

Alternately, don't scout so we do get a hilarious killmail.

West007
Apr 21, 2013

Otacon posted:

Nah, I just put them up for a low price on contracts. Goodbye my trusty baltec and isktar.

Saul Kain
Dec 5, 2018

Lately it occurs to me,

what a long, strange trip it's been.

DGC773 posted:

Right click the 'drones in bay' tab of your drone window. There is an option to delete groups

The rare goose gudpost. This worries me more than anything else.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

DGC773 posted:

PAPI are getting better at posts and it's making Goons nervous

Dr. Kayak Paddle
May 10, 2006

iospace posted:

Alternately, don't scout so we do get a hilarious killmail.

You want a funny kill mail?

https://zkillboard.com/kill/88135320/

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Holy gently caress what

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/ji18ci/some_thoughts_about_fake_goons_papi_war/

DarkSide planning on making content in perimeter. I wonder how long TTT lasts in this war.

If there any way for test and horde to block imperium from receiving TTT profits?

AeroZ
Nov 9, 2016

DGC773 posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/ji18ci/some_thoughts_about_fake_goons_papi_war/

DarkSide planning on making content in perimeter. I wonder how long TTT lasts in this war.

If there any way for test and horde to block imperium from receiving TTT profits?

Which is more important - war with goons or TTT profits?

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

DGC773 posted:

If there was a way to do so they'd already have done it. If they do then we'd just throw our own keepstar up and then we'd all recieve less overall money

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

DGC773 posted:

Test and Horde won't attempt to block goons from receiving profits because none of those leaders want a highsec war. Nobody wins a highsec war. Everyone just loses.

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

I feel like CCP make a huge mistake allowing keepstars in high sec.

LegionAreI
Nov 14, 2006
Lurk

DGC773 posted:

Darkside got incredibly rear end mad about this today and chased us probably 30+ jumps to pick off stragglers from the goon fleet after rolling our exit wormhole out from under us.

Goons being bad at highsec probably got them "content," sure. I will say the servers ate poo poo with just 150 people moving at once, it was excruciating and likely resulted in more losses.

Still killed that azbel (with TEST and Horde) though!

rocketrobot
Jul 11, 2003

DGC773 posted:

Anything that takes more than 10 ships to pop after shooting at it for an hour shouldn't be in highsec

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
yall are just errrand boys sent by grocery clerks to collect my srp

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Dalmuti posted:

yall are just errrand boys sent by grocery clerks to collect my srp

That was a good movie.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

DGC773 posted:

This and w-space.

Honestly, there's a much easier way to combat structure spam. Limit how many structures per system there are.

I'M LOOKING AT YOU, POSPY AND YOUR 4 FORTS

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
Remove the limits on structure spam, make the number of keepstars in a system determine who holds sov, bring back the good old days people keep talking about

GeneticWeapon
May 13, 2007

I feel like a total badass doing highsec exploration in my Gila. I left goonwaffe in 2013, should I come back?

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

GeneticWeapon posted:

I feel like a total badass doing highsec exploration in my Gila. I left goonwaffe in 2013, should I come back?

If you want to be able to undock, warp to a titan and get bridged into a fight almost daily, yes.

GeneticWeapon
May 13, 2007

Dalael posted:

If you want to be able to undock, warp to a titan and get bridged into a fight almost daily, yes.

Well, I got real good at doing that before we opened the eye of terror up.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

DGC773 posted:

My guess is making themselves completely untrustworthy for future treaties in favour of dunking on teh go0n13s is probably not the brightest move, compounded with the loss of revenue and the expected highsec warfare, my guess is no

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

That being said I will be completely unsurprised if they go that route

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Breaking the TTT pact is probably the dumbest thing TEST could do.

So it would not surprise me.

Anias
Jun 3, 2010

It really is a lovely hat

I do look forward to PH/Test breaking TTT because that's the kind of decision that makes you verboten in alliance leadership forever. So the current leadership would be done, and all the infrastructure would need to rebrand. Sounds like a typical reddit upvote tuesday.

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011
Auth queue is empty. Speak up if you were missed.

GeneticWeapon
May 13, 2007

Maneck posted:

Auth queue is empty. Speak up if you were missed.

I sent an email to newbies@goonfleetdotcom asking how to to fix my forums access, I can't remember my password from 7yrs ago. And 'email me a new password' doesn't work. If I need to send isk to our IT guys that's not a problem.

*edit
When I do the Auth thing on goonfleetdotcom it says this character is not eligible for registration.

GeneticWeapon fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Oct 26, 2020

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

And this one came across my desk:
https://zkillboard.com/kill/87976616/

:laffo: I'm almost positive that's a rolling carrier, but I could be wrong.

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

iospace posted:

I am amazed at the balls to even tackle a carrier with a gang of 2 frigates and a t1 destroyer. I am sure they expected death right away.

Dr. Kayak Paddle
May 10, 2006

iospace posted:

So the abyssal siege mod on that Phoenix is the only one on zkill, 1st one ever lost

Orions Lord
May 21, 2012
Good to be back.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/88098944/

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
looks like goonfucking strikes again

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010

Stereotype posted:

looks like goonfucking strikes again

Hmmm? What happened?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

smertrioslol posted:

Hmmm? What happened?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/ji7zwb/goons_destroy_over_1_trillion_isk_with_one_click/

oopsy doodles