Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
Echo Chamber, Round 4A

Pending actions from last Round posted:

- None!

ROUND REVEAL posted:

"PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in light yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in red, while lost cards will be marked in purple. Cards in the active slot will be marked in teal (using a colorblind friendly scheme, let me know if you are having issues with it!). Available items are also shown there."""

Master Splinter (Hand5, Discarded4, Active1, Lost0) is acting at initiative 10 with Dark Frenzy and Scurry.

10. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (Superterranean) posted:

code:
"DARK FRENZY (10) [Lvl6]
TOP: ATK2 - Consume ICE, +2ATK, XP1 - Consume DARK, +2ATK, XP1
BOT: MOVE3 - ATK3, Range3 - Generate ICE - XP1"

"SCURRY (20) [Lvl1]
TOP: MOVE(4) - ATK1
BOT: LOOT2 - XP1 - LOSS"
Pikachu (Hand5, Discarded4, Active1, Lost0) is acting at initiative 34 with Rampage and Punch Through.

34. Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (The Goonmind) posted:

code:
"RAMPAGE (34) [Lvl5]
TOP: COMMAND - ATK2 - MOVE2 - ATK2 - MOVE2 - ATK2 - XP2 - LOSS
BOT: Any Summoned Ally performs MOVE+0, ATK+0 with you controlling the move"

"PUNCH THROUGH (44) [Lvl4]
TOP: COMMAND - ATK3, PIERCE4 - XP1
BOT: MOVE3 - Round Bonus: Add +1ATK to all your COMMANDS this Round."
Lina Megumin Inverse (Hand6, Discarded0, Active0, Lost2) is acting at initiative 99 with Long Rest, losing Forked Beam.
(Hand6, Discarded0, Active0, Lost2)

99. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (ChocolatePancake) posted:

code:
Lina Megumin Inverse will recover all discarded cards and chose one from the discard pile to LOSE. They will also recover 2HP and refresh all the items that have been SPENT.

"FORKED BEAM (20) [Lvl4]
TOP: ATK2, Range3, Target2 - XP1
BOT: MOVE4"
During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind! Be nice! :) Active players and assorted goons&goonettes, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM/Email!

DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS: TONIGHT, 3AM EST :getin:
(As always, please let me know if you need an extension!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Ooze dead, use punch through top if everyone draws nulls then the other bottom to move Ash next to the door.

And summon skelly, we forgot about him.

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

after we lit this one, nothing was ever the same
Splinter could open the door this turn, after scurrying over to the ooze and attacking it - or skipping the ooze, and opening the door while still having a ranged bottom stun to work with. What do you think? Either way, Splinter can pop her invis cloak and not be in danger, and she still has a big fast move before her long rest if she needs to scoot back into this room to rest.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
I think there's a real good chance you're going to want to save that cloak for later. Remember our goal is to open all the doors. I'm thinking at some point we may have to abandon killing the bad guys and make a mad dash to open everything up.
You can open the door if you want. Could make things very interesting. Next turn would definitely be safer, especially if you make ice for me to use with cold fire.
Otherwise I'll use my mana potion this turn to make ice.

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

ChocolatePancake posted:

I think there's a real good chance you're going to want to save that cloak for later. Remember our goal is to open all the doors. I'm thinking at some point we may have to abandon killing the bad guys and make a mad dash to open everything up.
You can open the door if you want. Could make things very interesting. Next turn would definitely be safer, especially if you make ice for me to use with cold fire.
Otherwise I'll use my mana potion this turn to make ice.

I'm making ice this turn, but not next unless I short rest - and I'd prefer to long rest.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
Cool, I can probably use, next turn, the ice you're making this turn then.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

So we don't need to pause unless next room is a mess:

If Splinter opens the door, use Rampage bottom to attack something that needs attacking in the next room.
Punch Through top before or after movement as sensible, giving priority to killing ooze 6.

(and Ash should auto-move to B5 before we start commanding him)

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
Missing orders for Splinter :)

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

That Italian Guy posted:

Missing orders for Splinter :)

Just put in. Sorry for the wait :(

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Echo Chamber, Round 4B

- None!

10. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (Superterranean) posted:

- Master Splinter uses Scurry (top)! Moves3 to door hex.

- Living Spirit 4(E), 2, 3, 5 revealed!
- Stun Trap (no damage) revealed!

Please provide revised Step B orders for Splinter and Pikachu
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves."
DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS 3AM EST:getin:

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

RIP Lina.

Change of plans, hopefully the summons kills the ooze on his own because we'll use the bottom of rampage to move next to a spirit and Punch Through to try and kill it.

Summon Skelly the warrior spirit btw.

Omobono fucked around with this message at 13:48 on Oct 23, 2020

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

Splinter still has 1 move left on Scurry, so she could step forward with it and see if she can punch through the shield with a lucky hit. Then she can move back 1 hex and do another attack on 5. with any luck that cuts it down, and if not at least there's room for Ash to move up.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
Yeah, that room is a nasty surprise, this will be fun! If I survive to next round, I can take out 3 of them with the piercing bow and fire orbs, so I support any plan that helps me not die.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Assuming Splinter goes invisible:
The elite spirit is going to step on the trap to attack Lina (flying so it doesn't trigger), then spirit 2 steps where the elite is and can't attack, 3 steps to A1 or B2 to attack Lina, 5 steps to the other one or the door to attack Lina.
Total: 3 + 2 + 2 = 8 before modifiers. Megumin should have a card she can spare to absorb an hit. Or two discarded cards.

Meaning Splinter should go to A1 or B2 so Ash has space to eat a ghost.

Looking at the layout, we should leave the west door lie closed for a bit and focus on exterminating this room and the next one. Then Splinter can do her thing while Pikachu opens the west one.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Omobono posted:

Megumin should have a card she can spare to absorb an hit. Or two discarded cards.
I was a bit trigger happy with the edit on the sheet, so I had already resolved our SW's Long Rest after STEP A. This is what the sheet looked like before though:

Gray color scaling aside, the SW's hand was empty at the start of this Round, so she would have to lose 2 cards from the discard pile to prevent damage.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

I was running the update and I've hit a snag: Splinter's orders are to move back 1 (onto the door), so there is no room for Ash to do Rampage bot > Punch Through top.

I'd rather not invalidate everything cause all the info were available to the players, but I don't have alternative orders for Pikachu and Ash, and I'm not going to burn a top Loss without thread consensus, especially since it's not guaranteed to kill even a single Spirit. Please vote!

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

whoa - sorry, I think my orders were confusing here. When the door opened, and I saw the situation Splinter was in, I decided to use the movement of Dark Frenzy bot to move back 2 to end up in E5 - therefore ending back 1 from where Splinter was in the final update. Is that a reasonable play, to have Splinter end up in E5?

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Superterranean posted:

whoa - sorry, I think my orders were confusing here. When the door opened, and I saw the situation Splinter was in, I decided to use the movement of Dark Frenzy bot to move back 2 to end up in E5 - therefore ending back 1 from where Splinter was in the final update. Is that a reasonable play, to have Splinter end up in E5?

Ah sorry about that, I'll continue as planned then :) I'll either update later today, or tomorrow.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Echo Chamber, Round 4B

- None!

*10. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (Superterranean) posted:

- Master Splinter uses Scurry (top)! Moves1 to A1. Attacks Living Spirit 5 for 2 (1base, +2'mod +2bonus, SHIELD3) damage!
Living Spirit 5 is at 1 HP.
- Master Splinter uses Dark Frenzy (bot)! Moves1 to door hex. Attacks Living Spirit 5 for 2 (3base, +2ICEmod, SHIELD3) damage! Gains 1XP.
Living Spirit 5 is killed!
Master Splinter uses Cloak of Invisibility. Gains INVISIBLE.
ICE is now strong.

As per the posts in between updates, Splinter is actually in E5 instead of standing on the door! Also it was not a problem at all, since Ash has MOVE3 and Rampage allows him to make a move +0...Apologies :v:

*22. Living Spirits posted:

- Living Spirit 4(E) focuses Lina Megumin Inverse! Flies1 to B3. Attacks Lina Megumin Inverse for 4 (3base, +1mod) damage.
Lina Megumin Inverse is at 6 HP.
- Living Spirit 2 focuses Lina Megumin Inverse! Flies2 to A2.
- Living Spirit 3 focuses Lina Megumin Inverse! Flies2 to B2. Attacks Lina Megumin Inverse for 2 (2base, +0mod) damage.
Lina Megumin Inverse is at 4 HP.

34. Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (The Goonmind) posted:

- Ash the Bear focuses Ooze 6! Moves1 to B5. Attacks Ooze 6 for 2 (2base, +1mod, SHIELD1) damage!
Ooze 6 is killed!
- Pikachu suffers 1 WOUND damage!
Pikachu is at 5 HP and is WOUNDED!
- Pikachu uses Rampage (bot)! COMMANDS Ash to Move 3 to A1. COMMANDS Ash to Attack Living Spirit 3 for 0 (2base, NULLmod, SHIELD3) damage!
- Pikachu uses Punch Through (top)! COMMANDS Ash to Attack Living Spirit 3 for 3 (3base, +0mod, SHIELD3, PIERCE4) damage! Gains 1XP.
Living Spirit 3 is killed!
Pikachu uses Mountain Hammer! Summon Warrior Spirit (HP:4, Move: 1, Atk: 3, Range: -) in hex D3.

That was a lucky sequence of combat modifiers!

99. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (ChocolatePancake) posted:

- Mystic Ally focuses Living Spirit 4(E)! Moves2 to B4.
- Lina Megumin Inverse takes a Long Rest! HEAL2, Self, recovers Spent Items. Recovers all the discarded cards, loses Forked Beam.
Lina Megumin Inverse is at 6 HP.

END OF ROUND ACTIONS posted:

- Pikachu 's deck is shuffled.
- ICE is now waning.
- FIRE is now inert.

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
- Initiative: xx
- Card 1: name
- Card 2: name
"Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind!
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves."

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

We're long resting, right? Maul doesn't do much here and Ash doesn't need a jump 5 right now. Lina can annihilate the spirits.

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

Yes, I think Pikachu rests this turn. What card, if any, are we protecting?

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

I think Pikachu should long rest, protecting Disorientating Roar.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Echo Chamber, Round 5A

- None!

ROUND REVEAL posted:

"PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in light yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in red, while lost cards will be marked in purple. Cards in the active slot will be marked in teal (using a colorblind friendly scheme, let me know if you are having issues with it!). Available items are also shown there."""

Lina Megumin Inverse (Hand6, Discarded0, Active0, Lost2) is acting at initiative 7 with Mana Bolt and Fire Orbs.
(Hand6, Discarded0, Active0, Lost2)

7. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (ChocolatePancake) posted:

code:
"MANA BOLT (07) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK2, Range3 - Consume ANY, +1ATK, XP1
BOT: HEAL3, (STRENGTHEN) Range1"

"FIRE ORBS (69) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK3, Range3, Target3 - XP1 for every enemy targeted - Generate FIRE - LOSS
BOT: MOVE3"
Master Splinter (Hand3, Discarded6, Active1, Lost0) is acting at initiative 39 with Corrupting Embrace and Cranium Overload.

39. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (Superterranean) posted:

code:
"CORRUPTING EMBRACE (39) [Lvl6]
TOP: ATK1, POISON - ATK1, MUDDLE
BOT: MOVE4, Jump - POISON, Target all enemies moved through - Generate DARK."

"CRANIUM OVERLOAD (05) [Lvl4]
TOP: Kill one normal enemy within Range 4 - ATK2, Target all enemies adjacent to the killed target - Gain XP1 for each enemy targeted with this Attack - LOSS
BOT: MOVE5"
Pikachu (Hand3, Discarded6, Active1, Lost0) is acting at initiative 99 with Long Rest.

99. Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (The Goonmind) posted:

code:
Pikachu will recover all discarded cards and chose one from the discard pile to LOSE. They will also recover 2HP and refresh all the items that have been SPENT.
During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind! Be nice! :) Active players and assorted goons&goonettes, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM/Email!

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

Hmm Hmm. ChocolatePancake, are you planning on Fire Orbsing these nerds? Splinter's plan is to move forward and eat the stun - I need to long rest next turn anyway.

As far as Pikachu's rest loss - Soaring Ally? I dunno, I'm bad at beasttyrant.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
Yeah, I'm going to fire orbs them, hopefully to death. There's a chance the elite survives though.
I don't know what to do with the Beast Tyrant either. Hopefully the thread can give some good suggestions.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Oh, right, someone should put in a vote for Pikachu to lose soaring ally

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Echo Chamber, Round 5B

- None!

7. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (ChocolatePancake) posted:

- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Mana Bolt (bot as a basic MOVE2)! Moves2 to door hex.
- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Fire Orbs (top)! Activates Eagle-eye Goggles and Piercing Bow! Attacks Living Spirit 4(E) with ADVANTAGE for 5 (3base, +2FIRE/+1 mod, SHIELD4, PIERCE4) damage! Attacks Living Spirit 2 with ADVANTAGE for 6 (3base, x2/+1 mod, SHIELD3, PIERCE3) damage! Gains 2XP. LOSS card!
Living Spirit 4(E) is killed!
Living Spirit 2 is killed!
FIRE is now strong.

39. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (Superterranean) posted:

- Master Splinter uses Cranium Overload (bot)! Moves5 to B5.
- Master Splinter uses Corrupting Embrace (top)! No action taken! Loses INVISIBLE token.

99. Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (The Goonmind) posted:

- Pikachu suffers 1 WOUND damage!
Pikachu is at 3 HP and is WOUNDED!
- Pikachu takes a Long Rest! HEAL2, Self, removes WOUND, recovers Spent Items. Recovers all the discarded cards, loses Soaring Ally.
Pikachu is at 5 HP.

END OF ROUND ACTIONS posted:

- Lina Megumin Inverse's deck is shuffled.
- FIRE is now waning.
- ICE is now inert.

EDIT: fixed the Mystic Ally's position!
If you are planning on opening one door this Round, I'll follow the next Step A update with the beginning of Step B (up until the door is opened) then revert back to you. If, instead, you decide to take a Round before opening the door, please send me 2 Rounds worth of orders :)

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
- Initiative: xx
- Card 1: name
- Card 2: name
"Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind!

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 11:20 on Oct 27, 2020

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Shouldn't the mystic ally be in D5 with an ineffectual attack against armor 4? The attack doesn't really matter since even if you slide the flipped modifiers the fire orbs still kill everything. All other summons chill doing nothing.

Anyways, can Splinter open semi safely this round?

E: if we open the door this round I think the play is
49, Howling Bolts, Maul

So the amazing jumping bear can move up to 8 before eating someone's face off.

Omobono fucked around with this message at 11:08 on Oct 27, 2020

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Omobono posted:

Shouldn't the mystic ally be in D5 with an ineffectual attack against armor 4?

Yes. I'll fix this before the next update!
EDIT: fixed :)

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

Omobono posted:

Anyways, can Splinter open semi safely this round?

Splinter can't, she only has one card left. I suppose she could Minor Stamina this turn to get enough to open this turn and longest next

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

It's up to Splinter but we probably should wait a turn
If we don't open, Energizing strike, Vicious Ally, whatever initiative.
Some heals for everyone and doing nothing with an irrelevant top.

49, Maul, Howling Bolts are still the orders for the breach turn.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
I take it you want to go for the bottom room next, as opposed to the left room? I think it makes sense for Splinter to rest this turn, I'll move up behind her.
It would be nice if Pikachu could start working his way towards the door by A2, so he can open that later.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

ChocolatePancake posted:

It would be nice if Pikachu could start working his way towards the door by A2, so he can open that later.

True.
We could use a Punch Through bottom - Rampage top combo turn later on.

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

let's not open this turn. Splinter's gonna long rest this turn, then open the door she's near.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
Sounds like a good plan to me.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

If you are taking an extra round, remember to send two set of orders (for Pikachu too!)

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

Omobono posted:

If we don't open, Energizing strike, Vicious Ally, whatever initiative.
Some heals for everyone and doing nothing with an irrelevant top.

49, Maul, Howling Bolts are still the orders for the breach turn.

there's 2 turns of orders for Pikachu :)

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Use the bottom of energizing strike to heal and the top of the other one to do nothing

(In these cases orders include what actions to take)

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
Sent in two turns of orders for the Spellweaver.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Echo Chamber, Round 6A

- None!

"PLAYER'S OVERVIEW

Lina Megumin Inverse (Hand4, Discarded1, Active0, Lost3) is acting at initiative 80 with Reviving Ether and Ride the Wind.
(Hand4, Discarded1, Active0, Lost3)

80. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (ChocolatePancake) posted:

code:
"REVIVING ETHER (80) [Lvl1]
TOP: Recover all your LOST cards - Generate DARK - CANNOT BE RECOVERED
BOT: MOVE4, Jump"

"RIDE THE WIND (83) [Lvl1]
TOP: LOOT1
BOT: MOVE8, Jump - Generate AIR - LOSS"
Pikachu (Hand6, Discarded2, Active1, Lost1) is acting at initiative 86 with Vicious Ally and Energizing Strike.

86. Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (The Goonmind) posted:

code:
"VICIOUS ALLY (86) [Lvl3]
TOP: Persistent Bonus: Summon Swamp Alligator (HP5, MOVE2, ATK3, IMMOBILIZE) - XP2 - LOSS
BOT: COMMAND - ATK2, Target2 - XP1"

"ENERGIZING STRIKE (29) [Lvl2]
TOP: COMMAND - ATK4 - STRENGTHEN, Self - XP1
BOT: HEAL1, affect all Allies."
Master Splinter (Hand1, Discarded8, Active1, Lost0) is acting at initiative 99 with Long Rest, losing Gnawing Horde.

99. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (Superterranean) posted:

code:
Master Splinter will recover all discarded cards and chose one from the discard pile to LOSE. They will also recover 2HP and refresh all the items that have been SPENT.

"GNAWING HORDE (82) [Lvl1]
TOP: Persistent Bonus Summon Rat Swarm (HP6, MOVE1, ATK2, POISON) - XP2 - LOSS
BOT: MOVE4"

Echo Chamber, Round 6B

Full Round posted:

- Pikachu Heals1 all allies.

- Lina Megumin Inverse Loots1 and gains 1 coin token, then Jumps3 to B4. Uses Minor Mana Potion, ICE is now strong!

- Master Splinter takes a Long Rest! HEAL2, Self, recovers Spent Items. Recovers all the discarded cards, loses Gnawing Horde.

Echo Chamber, Round 7AEcho Chamber

- None!

ROUND REVEAL posted:

"PLAYER'S OVERVIEW

Master Splinter (Hand8, Discarded0, Active1, Lost1) is acting at initiative 8 with Perverse Edge and Scurry.

8. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (Superterranean) posted:

code:
"PERVERSE EDGE (08) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK3 - Add +2ATK and gain XP1 for each negative condition on the target - LOSS
BOT: ATK1, Range(3) - STUN - Generate ICE - XP1"

"SCURRY (20) [Lvl1]
TOP: MOVE(4) - ATK1
BOT: LOOT2 - XP1 - LOSS"
Lina Megumin Inverse (Hand2, Discarded3, Active0, Lost3) is acting at initiative 44 with Engulfed in Flames and Cold Fire.
(Hand2, Discarded3, Active0, Lost3)

44. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (ChocolatePancake) posted:

code:
"ENGULFED IN FLAMES (44) [Lvl5]
TOP: ATK4, Range3 - Generate FIRE.
BOT: Persistent Bonus: On the next five melee ATKs targeting you, gain RETALIATE3, XP1 on 1st, 3rd and 5th trigger, then LOSS"

"COLD FIRE (67) [Lvl3]
TOP: ATK1, Range3, see Template - Consume FIRE, +2ATK - Consume ICE, STUN
BOT: LOOT2 - LOSS"
Pikachu (Hand6, Discarded2, Active1, Lost1) is acting at initiative 47 with Howling Bolts and Maul.

47. Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (The Goonmind) posted:

code:
"HOWLING BOLTS (47) [Lvl1]
TOP:  ATK1, Range4, Target3
BOT: COMMAND - MOVE5, (JUMP) - XP1"

"MAUL (14) [Lvl1]
TOP: COMMAND - ATK(5)
BOT: MOVE3 - Round Bonus: SHIELD1, affect one adjacent Ally."

Echo Chamber, Round 7B

8. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (Superterranean) posted:

- Master Splinter uses Scurry (top)! Moves1 to door hex.

- Rending Drakes 1, 2 revealed!
- Living Spirits 2, 3 revealed!
- Oozes 7(E), 1, 5, 10 revealed!
- Treasure Tile 70 revealed!
- Stun (no damage) trap revealed!