Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

freemandela
Apr 18, 2007

Cartoon Man posted:

Let’s see who I can dox today...

oof

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Lets Pickle posted:

gently caress, I've been looking for this for years. Where did you find it?

Someone posted it in the "what's your white whale" thread in gbs last week.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/GarfieldPipe/status/1320726878207025152

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.
A Halloween request, does anyone have the one where two kids are in a spooky house daring each other to do increasingly spooky and deadly things?

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

Garfield smoking a pipe, garfield being thrown out a window, garfield deflated.

@garftriptych - post the same thing every day

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Some Goon posted:

Garfield smoking a pipe, garfield being thrown out a window, garfield deflated.

@garftriptych - post the same thing every day

Attack and defenestrate Garfield

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Wild T posted:

A Halloween request, does anyone have the one where two kids are in a spooky house daring each other to do increasingly spooky and deadly things?

seconded. I can't find it.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

i also can't find it

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

I checked pretty much all of the internet, and I cannot find it.

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:

I can't find it either, but I didn't look. :grin:

https://twitter.com/ShadowPowerup/status/1320787767559933953

as a ginger, identify with Jane here considering the number of times I've gotten people being loving weird to me about my hair color

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

i bring you a humorous kill six billion demons edit.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Stroop There It Is posted:

I can't find it either, but I didn't look. :grin:

https://twitter.com/ShadowPowerup/status/1320787767559933953

as a ginger, identify with Jane here considering the number of times I've gotten people being loving weird to me about my hair color

You can probably thank South Park for that

A Good Time
Dec 20, 2015

Wild T posted:

Is it this one? Dare House.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Wild T posted:

Dare House, searching for "Halloween dare comic" found it for me.

e: :negative:

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Captain Hygiene posted:

lol

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

You can probably thank South Park for that
oh yeah that definitely didn't help when it came out (I was in high school, so, yep everyone thought it was loving hilarious), but since I'm AFAB I'm more talking about people fetishizing it or thinking it's somehow acceptable to ask me if the carpets match the drapes

tangentially, even when I was a kid people would constantly ask me where I got my red hair from since it skipped a generation, and my dad, ever the dedicated troll, told me to tell people "from the mailman". I somehow rationalized their responses and my mom rolling her eyes as it meaning something about mail-order hair dye, until I finally figured it out at like 12 and yelled at him while he laughed his rear end off.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

https://twitter.com/yeetgarf/status/1320826012729565184

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

oh yeah that definitely didn't help when it came out (I was in high school, so, yep everyone thought it was loving hilarious), but since I'm AFAB I'm more talking about people fetishizing it or thinking it's somehow acceptable to ask me if the carpets match the drapes

tangentially, even when I was a kid people would constantly ask me where I got my red hair from since it skipped a generation, and my dad, ever the dedicated troll, told me to tell people "from the mailman". I somehow rationalized their responses and my mom rolling her eyes as it meaning something about mail-order hair dye, until I finally figured it out at like 12 and yelled at him while he laughed his rear end off.

Your dad kicks rear end

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Captain Hygiene posted:

Yeah this is fun and cute. Never noticed that the angry ghost is the same one from the little statue. He's also in one of the starry pictures.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

https://twitter.com/garfkiss/status/1316216632843276288

https://twitter.com/garfkiss/status/1317287499002114049

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Yessod
Mar 21, 2007

Wild T posted:

Lets Pickle
Jul 9, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

Someone posted it in the "what's your white whale" thread in gbs last week.

That's amazing! I asked for it in the white whale thread many months ago with no luck.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

(I just like the dog on the bike.)

Piikki, lit. "spike" (it's the same word) is both a colloquial expression for a hypodermic needle, or an injection administered with one, and a colloquial expression for a quarter of something. So a light motorcycle, which by law has an engine no larger than 125 cubic centimetres, is called a satapiikkinen (satapiikki, piikki for short) as it's a hundred ("sata") and a quarter of one hundred. You have to be 16 years of age to obtain a license to operate a light motorcycle.

3D Megadoodoo has a new favorite as of 09:16 on Oct 27, 2020

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

You should've translated it to "Injection" and then change the writing on the chopper to "Fuel Injection".

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

By popular demand posted:

You should've translated it to "Injection" and then change the writing on the chopper to "Fuel Injection".

Well sure I could've done that, but now it's the dog escaping.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

LOL

Big Grunty Secret
Aug 28, 2007

Just one question, though. Is there a way to take off my pants?

Who What Now posted:

Your dad kicks rear end

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.
Dare House is awesome, and you guys are awesome for finding it. Thank you!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Wild T posted:

Dare House is awesome, and you guys are awesome for finding it. Thank you!

I dare you to say Dare House sucks.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

ooooh, yeah that makes sense. Oof on the carpet/drapes stuff, but your dad sounds pretty funny lol

I cannot loving wait for more of Mr. Lolly, just look at that face

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

ooooh, yeah that makes sense. Oof on the carpet/drapes stuff, but your dad sounds pretty funny lol

I can't remember what crime novel it was I recently read that had a Mr. Lolly in it. Must've been Edgar Wallace since the idea is so stupid?

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

lmao this owns

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

I don't know why they're doing this or why I like it but I need more

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

womb with a view posted:

I don't know why they're doing this or why I like it but I need more
Don't look a gift pig in the feeding trough

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I think I get why people sometimes don't like powerUP comics. It's obnoxiously blunt, but ironically, as a punchline.

But I understand these people in the context of them being objectively wrong. Because that rules.

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

Paladinus posted:

I dare you to say Dare House sucks.

Dare house sucks

at not making me laugh oooOOOOOO

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-