Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

yourdadsbestfriend posted:

I feel like I just saw this question elsewhere, but I have a couple leagues where I have the choice between Lamar Jackson v PIT and Justin Herbert @ DEN. Am I crazy for thinking Herbert over Jackson?

I have this same dilemma and am planning on Herbert depending on the weather. I don't think Jackson is going to get the rushing yards/TDs that have been holding up his fantasy scores lately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

This is a hard one. Half-PPR.

Diontae Johnson in a tough matchup @ Bal
Leonard Fournette in a cake matchup @ NYG
Tee Higgins in a shootout / blowout vs Ten

Pick two. Currently rolling out Diontae and Higgins - not sure if I fully trust Fournette's touches yet.

mega dy fucked around with this message at 20:15 on Oct 28, 2020

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH
Josh Allen's play has me now thinking about my QB spot this week.

Allen vs NE
Bridgewater vs. ATL

I am leaning Bridgewater atm.

ColdBlooded
Jul 15, 2001

Ask me how to run a good team into the ground.
Am i stupid for wanting to start Tannehill instead of Jackson this week?
Pittsburgh has been tough to score against and Tannehill has a great matchup against the Bengals.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Absolutely start Tannehill imo

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Standard scoring, pick a super flex:

:nms:

Nick Foles vs NO
Drew Lock vs LAC
CeeDee Lamb @ PHI

Leaning..... Foles?

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Pain of Mind posted:

Nick Foles vs NO
Drew Lock vs LAC
CeeDee Lamb @ PHI

Leaning..... Foles?

If nothing magically improves with the QB situation in Dallas I’d go Foles

Need 2 flex spots. .5 PPR

Justin Jackson @ Denver
Chase Claypool PIT @ Baltimore
Jonnu Smith TEN @ Cincinnati

Already starting Conner and (hopefully) Diontae Johnson from the Steelers and AJ Brown from Tennessee. If Michael Thomas plays it’ll save me from this mess but that’s doubtful

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Pain of Mind posted:

Nick Foles vs NO
Drew Lock vs LAC
CeeDee Lamb @ PHI

Leaning..... Foles?
Ouch. If Allen Robinson plays (he is in concussion protocol) then I agree with Keith about playing Foles, I guess.

Keith Atherton posted:

If nothing magically improves with the QB situation in Dallas I’d go Foles

Need 2 flex spots. .5 PPR

Justin Jackson @ Denver
Chase Claypool PIT @ Baltimore
Jonnu Smith TEN @ Cincinnati

Already starting Conner and (hopefully) Diontae Johnson from the Steelers and AJ Brown from Tennessee. If Michael Thomas plays it’ll save me from this mess but that’s doubtful
I'm a huge Jonnu fan so I would lean him if it were me. Claypool posted negative points vs a worse D last week so he still seems inconsistent to me and I dont trust the Chargers backfield. Its tough though because as a TE Jonnu could also be just mediocre for the third time this year (once so far because of injury, other was vs Steelers I think?), but as the second receiving option on the team I think he's your safest bet.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Ouch. If Allen Robinson plays (he is in concussion protocol) then I agree with Keith about playing Foles, I guess.

I'm a huge Jonnu fan so I would lean him if it were me. Claypool posted negative points vs a worse D last week so he still seems inconsistent to me and I dont trust the Chargers backfield. Its tough though because as a TE Jonnu could also be just mediocre for the third time this year (once so far because of injury, other was vs Steelers I think?), but as the second receiving option on the team I think he's your safest bet.

Thanks - that’s how I was leaning

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Non-PPR and need 3 WRs among:
Tyler Lockett vs SF (5th against WRs)
Mike Evans @ NYG (20th)
Kevin Golladay vs IND (13th)
Tee Higgins vs TEN (27th)
Marquise Brown @ PIT (25th)

Basically wondering if I should start Higgins over one of the top three.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Dango Bango posted:

Mike Evans @ NYG (20th)

I'm not enough of an expert to confidently say what you should do, but if I were in your shoes I would start Higgins over Evans because the Giants are so bad the Bucs might stop throwing halfway through the second.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Well, someone has to get them points to rest their starters, might as well be Evans with Godwin out. I would probably go with the top 3.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Pick one:

Evans @ NYG
Agholor @ Cleveland

I'm probably overthinking this - don't sit your studs and all - but is Agholor worth consideration here? Evans is still banged up and Brady's hasn't been sending many passes his way - just four targets in the last two games. On the other hand Godwin is out and the Giants suck poo poo.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I can't imagine Brady deciding not to try to bury the Giants tbh

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Dango Bango posted:

Mike Evans @ NYG (20th)

I'm benching Evans this week. Just can't trust him anymore. Antonio is making his first start for the buccs this week if that influences you at all.

I'd play tee over him

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants

MacheteZombie posted:

I'm benching Evans this week. Just can't trust him anymore. Antonio is making his first start for the buccs this week if that influences you at all.

I'd play tee over him

AB84 can't play till next week.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Epi Lepi posted:

AB84 can't play till next week.

My mistake, misread Arians quote.

Well poo poo, now I'm debating putting Evans in after being 100% ready to bench him. He apparently played last week at "80%" health.

MacheteZombie fucked around with this message at 19:23 on Oct 29, 2020

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Evans is a start this week with no Godwin or Brown. Then try to sell him if he goes off imo

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
Looking at FLEX options in .5 PPR:

Dionte Johnson @ BAL
Justin Jackson @DEN
Hollywood Brown vs PIT

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

Gobias Ind. posted:

Evans is a start this week with no Godwin or Brown. Then try to sell him if he goes off imo

I like that play. Find the most WR-weak guy in your league and make an offer

Couple of quandaries this week:

Josh Allen vs Patriots
Ryan Tannehill @ Bengals
(Strongly leaning Tannehill)

Pick 1 for flex, .5ppr

WR Stephon Diggs vs. Patriots
WR Amari Cooper @ Eagles
WR Brandon Aiyuk @ Seahawks
(Leaning Diggs from a DSYS angle, but Aiyuk is interesting)

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007
Diontae Johnson @ BAL
or
Tee Higgins v TEN

1PPR. This feels very similar to my Herbert v. LJax question from earlier where Johnson is so good but I don't know that I really want any part of that matchup. Thanks

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
Suffering from a real wealth of resources:

0.5 PPR
Adam Thielen vs. GB
Stefon Diggs vs. NE
AJ Brown vs. CIN

Robby Anderson vs. ATL

As much as I'm comfortable with rolling with the top three, this Anderson matchup tonight is so delectable. Am I at all wrong to keep him benched?

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
PPR, pick a flex:
Gio Bernard v Titans
Ceedee Lamb @ Eagles
Dobbins v Steelers
Rashard Higgins v Raiders

Henderson joins the flex consideration if Aaron Jones plays. I don’t like sitting Lamb but Dallas is just a mess right now and he does need a QB. Dobbins still feels like wait-and-see. Higgins has half the projection of Gio but I’m open to arguments either way.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Pick me a flex in .5ppr

Kendrick Bourne @SEA
La'mical Perine @KC

Bourne is in the better offense vs the worse defense but who knows if he even get used much. Meanwhile Perine is taking more snaps from Gore but the Jets will almost certainly be down by a billion and have to throw.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Quiet Feet posted:

Pick me a flex in .5ppr

Kendrick Bourne @SEA
La'mical Perine @KC

Bourne is in the better offense vs the worse defense but who knows if he even get used much. Meanwhile Perine is taking more snaps from Gore but the Jets will almost certainly be down by a billion and have to throw.
Is Perine their pass catching back? I don't think Gore was ever much of a receiver, was he? Bourne scares me so I am trying to look for an excuse to say go with Perine because I feel like he is guaranteed some touches while Bourne might not even see a Target.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004

Is Perine their pass catching back? I don't think Gore was ever much of a receiver, was he? Bourne scares me so I am trying to look for an excuse to say go with Perine because I feel like he is guaranteed some touches while Bourne might not even see a Target.

Gore could catch and was getting 50+ receptions a year when he was younger, so similar to a RB like Elliot or Cook. I mean, now he is ancient and does not have many receptions, but he was seen as a 3 down back who could catch 10 years ago.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Chill Penguin posted:

PPR, pick a flex:
Gio Bernard v Titans
Ceedee Lamb @ Eagles
Dobbins v Steelers
Rashard Higgins v Raiders

Henderson joins the flex consideration if Aaron Jones plays. I don’t like sitting Lamb but Dallas is just a mess right now and he does need a QB. Dobbins still feels like wait-and-see. Higgins has half the projection of Gio but I’m open to arguments either way.

Gio and then Higgins imo. The raiders game could end up with points on both sides and help net Higgins some value.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
.5 ppr, tons of injuries/byes so start 3 RBs (one in flex)
CEH vs jets
Bell vs jets
Bernard vs Tenn
Boston Scott (assuming I get him off waivers) @ Dal

i'm leaning CEH/Scott (due to dallas matchup) but no clue on the other two

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

mastershakeman posted:

.5 ppr, tons of injuries/byes so start 3 RBs (one in flex)
CEH vs jets
Bell vs jets
Bernard vs Tenn
Boston Scott (assuming I get him off waivers) @ Dal

i'm leaning CEH/Scott (due to dallas matchup) but no clue on the other two

Scott, Clyde, Gio.

I’m also hit hard by injuries and byes this week. Need to pick one. Full PPR.

Lamichael Perine @ chiefs
Tim Patrick vs LAC
Rashard Higgins vs LV

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

I have no idea. It doesn't look like they throw to any of their backs much. At the very least Perine only has a couple of targets every week. Might roll with him just because Gore has a Q. :shrug:

Ty1990 posted:

Scott, Clyde, Gio.

I’m also hit hard by injuries and byes this week. Need to pick one. Full PPR.

Lamichael Perine @ chiefs
Tim Patrick vs LAC
Rashard Higgins vs LV

Hi, fellow bad choices including Jets RB buddy!

Patrick at least has some time in that offense. Of course he has a bad hammy. Perine probably has the better floor but I'd imagine Higgins could go off for more. Basically Higgins if you're desperate and willing to gamble on him getting a long TD.

I have another question! Need a flex from these sub-optimal choices. Full ppr.

Jared Cook @CHI
Jimmy Graham v. NO
Mooney v.NO
M. Jones v.IND

Feel like it's really a coin flip between Cook and Graham. Of course both of the #1 receivers on those teams are out.

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007
Is the Chiefs backfield just an avoid until everything shakes out a bit more clearly? I'm looking at CEH vs Myles Gaskin in one league, and CEH vs David Montgomery vs Gio Bernard vs Le'Veon Bell in another. The Jets are a really nice matchup, but the range of outcomes for CEH and for Bell seem much greater than any of the others.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Quiet Feet posted:

I have no idea. It doesn't look like they throw to any of their backs much. At the very least Perine only has a couple of targets every week. Might roll with him just because Gore has a Q. :shrug:

Hi, fellow bad choices including Jets RB buddy!

Patrick at least has some time in that offense. Of course he has a bad hammy. Perine probably has the better floor but I'd imagine Higgins could go off for more. Basically Higgins if you're desperate and willing to gamble on him getting a long TD.

I have another question! Need a flex from these sub-optimal choices. Full ppr.

Jared Cook @CHI
Jimmy Graham v. NO
Mooney v.NO
M. Jones v.IND

Feel like it's really a coin flip between Cook and Graham. Of course both of the #1 receivers on those teams are out.

Maybe I’m a crazy person but I’d strongly consider Mooney with Robinson likely sitting.

freeman
Aug 14, 2018
Need a .5ppr flex with ARob out:

Perine @ KC
Hunter Henry @ DEN
Latavius Murray @ CHI
Beasley vs NE
Hasty @ SEA

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

freeman posted:

Perine @ KC
Hunter Henry @ DEN
Latavius Murray @ CHI
Beasley vs NE
Hasty @ SEA

I like Beasley for his high floor. We still have no real idea what Perine's usage will be like and he could be scripted out when the Jets get behind.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

freeman posted:

Perine @ KC
Hunter Henry @ DEN
Latavius Murray @ CHI
Beasley vs NE
Hasty @ SEA

I'm going with hasty over perine, myself.

Zauper
Aug 21, 2008

freeman posted:

Perine @ KC
Hunter Henry @ DEN
Latavius Murray @ CHI
Beasley vs NE
Hasty @ SEA

I'd go Hasty.

Pick 9 (1 TE) in full PPR:

Hunt v LVR
J Will v MIN
Jacobs @ CLE
McKinnon @ SEA
Boyd v TEN
Kupp @MIA
Woods @MIA
Diontae Johnson @BAL

Evans @NYG
KA @DEN

Amari @PHI
Hunter Henry @DEN
Evan Engram v TBB
Goedert (if good to go) v DAL

Bold is what I have currently. I'm not sure about sitting jacobs (but he's been highly boom bust, not sure I trust him), amari cooper.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Personally I think CEH is a must-start until Bell goes off.

Then they're both must-starts.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Need flex in half PPR

Jerrick McKinnon @ Sea
John Brown v NE
CeeDee Lamb @ Phi

Injuries/byes got me in a tough spot. McKinnon didn't do anything last week, Lamb has Dalton throwing at him (if he's lucky), and its Brown's first game back from injury, not sure if he'll be eased back in. I would have to drop someone (probably McKinnon) to pick up Brown.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

dxt posted:

Need flex in half PPR

Jerrick McKinnon @ Sea
John Brown v NE
CeeDee Lamb @ Phi

Injuries/byes got me in a tough spot. McKinnon didn't do anything last week, Lamb has Dalton throwing at him (if he's lucky), and its Brown's first game back from injury, not sure if he'll be eased back in. I would have to drop someone (probably McKinnon) to pick up Brown.
McKinnon didnt do anything last week because last minute Shanny decided to let Jeff Wilson get the start and all the carries. Wilson is ruled out, Mostert is still hurt, and Coleman is still on IR so its him or Hasty. I'm starting McKinnon because I dont have anyone else and I'm really hoping he gets the majority of the carries...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

McKinnon didnt do anything last week because last minute Shanny decided to let Jeff Wilson get the start and all the carries. Wilson is ruled out, Mostert is still hurt, and Coleman is still on IR so its him or Hasty. I'm starting McKinnon because I dont have anyone else and I'm really hoping he gets the majority of the carries...

McKinnon is battling “tired legs” so I’m not planning to start him anytime soon.