Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FluffieDuckie

I’d pass out dead from shock if I saw you post mean.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beer pal

who wants to bring back mean byob with me

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

beer pal

mean byob crew 2020: this kittys got claws

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

beer pal posted:

mean byob crew 2020: this kittys got claws

I'm already living it baby :getin:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Gluten Free Dad

I'd easily win a tough guy contest because my whole body is one big callous after the accident. I can't move. Oh god I only exist to feel pain. Somebody help me.

more falafel please

forums poster

Luvcow posted:

oh wow i forgot you were coming to new england, please enjoy our crappy october weather while you're here :)

I'm from Chicago this is just regular october weather

also it's 4:20 AM and I'm up

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

more falafel please

forums poster

more falafel please posted:

I'm from Chicago this is just regular october weather

also it's 4:20 AM and I'm up

update: 4:37. still up. drank a cold brew so now I'm Up :coffeepal:

more falafel please

forums poster

triple posting. just had the thought "i wonder if the sun is even up yet" and then remembered the reason I'm up this early is so I can see the sunrise, in like two hours

Stoner Sloth

more falafel please posted:

triple posting. just had the thought "i wonder if the sun is even up yet" and then remembered the reason I'm up this early is so I can see the sunrise, in like two hours

hope it's a beautiful sunrise friend!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Rarity's Talking Points: 29th Oct

- What up morning crew
- We need to get more Brit posters here in the YOB
- Hi im freaking the heck out, sorry I couldn't welcome you sooner I was sleeping :(
- You want a Tough Person contest mate I'll get rowdy af

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Gluten Free Dad

Rarity posted:

Rarity's Talking Points: 29th Oct

- What up morning crew
- We need to get more Brit posters here in the YOB
- Hi im freaking the heck out, sorry I couldn't welcome you sooner I was sleeping :(
- You want a Tough Person contest mate I'll get rowdy af

Brit reporting in. I'm known in all the toughest West End pubs as The Fairy, probably because of my magical fighting prowess.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Hi fellow Brit, how's the tea and crumpets today?

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Gluten Free Dad

Rarity posted:

Hi fellow Brit, how's the tea and crumpets today?

Soggy. There has to be a better way of pouring the tea over the crumpets, but if there is I'm yet to find it. Hopefully there are scientists working on this.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
No you're meant to dunk the crumpets in the tea, did they teach you nothing at Eton?

Gluten Free Dad

They teach you nothing at Eton, you just kind of sit there and do coke and make fun of poor people until you're old enough for a six-figure government position.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Gluten Free Dad posted:

you just kind of sit there and do coke and make fun of poor people until you're old enough for a six-figure government position.

Too real :(

Stoner Sloth

hi british yobs - hope you have a good day!

Gluten Free Dad posted:

They teach you nothing at Eton, you just kind of sit there and do coke and make fun of poor people until you're old enough for a six-figure government position.

:hmmyes:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Gluten Free Dad

Rarity posted:

Too real :(

Sorry, I meant to say haha farts and bums and willies and monster trucks are radical

Gluten Free Dad

Stoner Sloth posted:

hi british yobs - hope you have a good day!

:hmmyes:

A close colleague seems to be showing covid symptoms and is now off work pending a test result, if it comes back positive I've got to play the waiting game and see if I start displaying symptoms. Not too concerned as I haven't seen my colleague since the start of the week, always wear a mask at work, plus I'm fit and healthy enough to see it off. Other than that I'm doing pretty well! Drinking gourmet coffee, shitposting, getting some work done.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Hi Aussie 'YOBs! You're just like Brit 'YOBs except with more crimes, hurray!

Gluten Free Dad posted:

Sorry, I meant to say haha farts and bums and willies and monster trucks are radical

Oh yeah that's the good stuff

more falafel please

forums poster

gmungo

Stoner Sloth

Gluten Free Dad posted:

A close colleague seems to be showing covid symptoms and is now off work pending a test result, if it comes back positive I've got to play the waiting game and see if I start displaying symptoms. Not too concerned as I haven't seen my colleague since the start of the week, always wear a mask at work, plus I'm fit and healthy enough to see it off. Other than that I'm doing pretty well! Drinking gourmet coffee, shitposting, getting some work done.

well hope they and you are fine friend!

Rarity posted:

Hi Aussie 'YOBs! You're just like Brit 'YOBs except with more crimes, hurray!

lol well put

and beautiful sunrise there more falafel please!!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

:love:

biosterous

heck yeah

good morning orbs!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

beer pal posted:

who wants to bring back mean byob with me

im ready

ChubbyChecker

Leonyth posted:

Just had a visitor pass through. I wasn't really expecting company just because I left my front door open, but I guess he wanted to check the place out.

He passed through after I opened the way up for him, so I hope he gets to hang out someplace nicer.

:nice:

Jinh

barnold posted:

im ready

:thaoldme:

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Beautiful, g'mungo

Gluten Free Dad

Grinding some coffee beans, looking out the window at my very autumnal back garden, and thinking about how unbelievably mad it will make everyone in the Tea Thread. Sorry buttmunches, I'm a rowdy dyed in the wool coffee drinking son of a gun and I won't change for anybody.

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Gluten Free Dad posted:

Grinding some coffee beans, looking out the window at my very autumnal back garden, and thinking about how unbelievably mad it will make everyone in the Tea Thread. Sorry buttmunches, I'm a rowdy dyed in the wool coffee drinking son of a gun and I won't change for anybody.

Enjoy your bean tea!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

barnold posted:

im ready

You ain't ready punk

Wilmott Snipes

It's daddy shithead, where's the bourbon?
Good morning all Yobbers! All those pictures are awesome. Brit posters are awesome too! Good news is I'm getting my cat back!! Bad news it's because I have rats in the house. :smith:

xcheopis

im freaking the heck out posted:

Good morning all Yobbers! All those pictures are awesome. Brit posters are awesome too! Good news is I'm getting my cat back!! Bad news it's because I have rats in the house. :smith:

Is your cat a good ratter?

Wilmott Snipes

It's daddy shithead, where's the bourbon?
He is! Even with no front claws poor kitty. I adopted him from the shelter and his old rear end in a top hat owners took his front claws out. Kills me because he is so sweet.

xcheopis

He is! Even with no front claws poor kitty. I adopted him from the shelter and his old rear end in a top hat owners took his front claws out. Kills me because he is so sweet.

I hate people who declaw cats!

Trying

i'm birt and mean as h*ck, also

Stoner Sloth

it sounds like he needs extra scritches and love and treats if you ask me :3:

hope he clears up those rats for you, especially before snake season majorly starts!!

(i did see a brown snake early this year, it was still almost torpid but had to get it out from under a wooden step at a mate's house and take it off into the bush)

e:lol just realized that you may not be in ridiculously venomous snake land which for some reason i just assumed haha

Finger Prince

I was a brit for a while but then I moved back to Canada like, 6 years ago now? It's not gone so well, but not sure if it would have gone much better if I'd stayed. One day I will move to the promised land of rain and wood, BC, quit my job, and sell coffee out of a van. One day.

BoldFrankensteinMir

I had my "internet tough guy" days and I almost entirely regret them, so, have fun, I'll be over here baking jellyrolls and singing obscure educational novelty songs that are rattling around in my brain.

"By circa 1840, she ran a fossil store, she put the bones together for the co-llectors..."

Sig by Heather Papps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Rarity posted:

You ain't ready punk

funk you, little pony name having rear end binch :blastu: