Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

owlhawk911 posted:

gently caress you nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

owlhawk911 posted:

gently caress you nut

What am I, chopped liver?

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Chewbecca posted:

What am I, chopped liver?

sorry, gently caress you too

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

nut

mods?

beer pal

the real mean posts are the posts you dont make at all

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

nut

why does it look like my av crushing my name

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

beer pal posted:

In some ways the lurkers are the meanest of us all

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

beer pal

theyre real sickos

Manifisto

beer pal posted:

finally you have realized how badly I have been owning u

ty nesamdoom!

Finger Prince

Wtf google has 3d animals??

Finger Prince

I can't link it but I searched for scarlet macaw because of the spare bird thread and it has a view in 3d bird and there's a whole bunch of 3d animated animals you can spin around on your phone.

Finger Prince

beer pal

do they have 3d pigs

Chewbecca

owlhawk911 posted:

sorry, gently caress you too

:thanks:

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

beer pal posted:

do they have 3d pigs

i think you will find most pigs are 3d

beer pal

drat im just getting owned over and over today... this must be what its like to be manifisto....

Dr. Quim
My friend Jinh just bought this account for me and I don't know what I'm doing so hi.

Manifisto

beer pal posted:

drat im just getting owned over and over today... this must be what its like to be manifisto....

lol

Manifisto

Dr. Quim posted:

My friend Jinh just bought this account for me and I don't know what I'm doing so hi.

hi! we are being fake mean to each other rn but don't worry we're not usually like this

sharing pix of your pets is a good first step!

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Manifisto posted:

we are being fake mean to each other rn but don't worry we're not usually like this

except beer pal, the best thing to do is just ignore him

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Dr. Quim posted:

hi quim welcome to the yob. do you have any pets or crimes?

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Dr. Quim posted:

Welcome and hello we've got tons of fun things to do here

owlhawk911

beer pal posted:

Heather Papps

hello friend

i could taste a change in the air when i awoke this morn,
and shuddered.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Finger Prince

beer pal posted:

do they have 3d pigs

I don't see a pig but they do have one of these

Prof. Crocodile

Finger Prince posted:

aaaaaah! :cripes:

Manifisto

Finger Prince posted:

:stonk: I do not want one of those "in my space"

Finger Prince

And a duck

Jinh

Dr. Quim posted:

:buddy:

thanks so much cda <3

Chewbecca

Any friend of jinh's is a friend of mine, so hello!

Manifisto

3d ducks enabled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLhPhscC4F4

owlhawk911

Dr. Quim posted:

what up? so, here's my advice. post a pet, do some emptyquotes, tell us what you're eating/drinking, post a crime, if you're into mind-altering substances of any kind alter your mind and let trashed crew know about it. this should give our expert avcrafters/sigsmiths the info they need to help actualize your posting brand, so head over to the sig/av threads after than and turn your swag on. i couldn't find the av thread so just post about it here i guess, it's the chill forum go with the flow :rznv: oh yeah lots of dope smilies, do not be afraid to use em. there's no rush or anything this is just the process as i have observed it

owlhawk911

question re: these 3d google animals: can they be snatched up and placed in blender worlds?

Jinh

Hell yeah :goshawk:

OK I'm going on vacation next week, my goal is to do the blender donut tutorial :anime:

Oh and my bud Dr Quim went for a nap they'll be back on later to figure out how to add images to posts.

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

:stonk: I do not want one of those "in my space"

ty manifisto

Manifisto

owlhawk911 posted:

question re: these 3d google animals: can they be snatched up and placed in blender worlds?

they show up on mobile but not desktop (that I can see)

so I can't see what the file format is

it's animated which is cool

it may be a proprietary format like sketchfab. some sketchfab models can be downloaded in a usable format, sometimes free, sometimes paid

others are not downloadable

vanisher

Dr. Quim posted:

Extremely powerful username, friend

Welcome!

City of Glompton

owlhawk911 posted:

what up? so, here's my advice. post a pet, do some emptyquotes, tell us what you're eating/drinking, post a crime, if you're into mind-altering substances of any kind alter your mind and let trashed crew know about it. this should give our expert avcrafters/sigsmiths the info they need to help actualize your posting brand, so head over to the sig/av threads after than and turn your swag on. i couldn't find the av thread so just post about it here i guess, it's the chill forum go with the flow :rznv: oh yeah lots of dope smilies, do not be afraid to use em. there's no rush or anything this is just the process as i have observed it

solid advice

welcome to byob

Heather Papps

hello friend

i placed a chittering racoon on my chair and instantly closed the app. the sounds are too real.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca

Jinh posted:

Hell yeah :goshawk:

OK I'm going on vacation next week, my goal is to do the blender donut tutorial :anime:

Oh and my bud Dr Quim went for a nap they'll be back on later to figure out how to add images to posts.

Well good luck, I'm pretty sure nobody has worked out how to do that!