Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I’m glad neither of you voted for Joe Biden. carry on with your day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Judakel posted:

taintrunner is right

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Judakel posted:

taintrunner is right

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Judakel posted:

taintrunner is right

e-dt
Sep 16, 2019

Pff, voting doesn't change anything. The two parties are both just arms of the bou-

Wolfsheim posted:

the only interesting thing on the ballot this time was legalizing mushrooms

VOTE!

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
*in extremely obama voice*

let me be clear, uhh voting doesn't matter, but uhh screaming that everyone is a genocidal rapist also doesn't matter

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wolfsheim posted:

*in extremely obama voice*

let me be clear, uhh voting doesn't matter, but uhh screaming that everyone is a genocidal rapist also doesn't matter

this sounds like centrism to me

and nobody likes a centrist.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

*sigh*,

Judakel posted:

taintrunner is right

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Judakel posted:

taintrunner is right

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Judakel posted:

taintrunner is right

selec
Sep 6, 2003

[Conor Freedork voice] taintrunner is right, but for the wrong reasons

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Judakel posted:

taintrunner is right

Also lol at Felix joining Virgil as being pro Biden

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
i think felix was saying biden was going to win even before virgil or anyone else chapo associated

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

People tend to make the common mistake of believing that a situation will last forever.

papa horny michael posted:

i think felix was saying biden was going to win even before virgil or anyone else chapo associated

been right about most everything so far, so...

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Sigh. Taint Runned again...

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Nothus posted:

Also lol at Felix joining Virgil as being pro Biden

he was in it for the debates and boy did that first one deliver

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
my taint runneth over

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
I miss the Taint Reaper, personally. Every taint needs a good reaping once in a while

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star
voting is e;pic and i love doing it. you get to lick an envelope if you want and also a sticker. i gave mine to an illegal immigrant (praxis)

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Wolfsheim posted:

What's taintrunner's deal again
$5000 vr rig

e-dt
Sep 16, 2019

if voting doesnt matter simply do not care about how people vote. getting mad at people for voting biden surely implies that you think it does matter

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

e-dt posted:

if voting doesnt matter simply do not care about how people vote. getting mad at people for voting biden surely implies that you think it does matter

just three more days of this bullshit

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
we're being hectored in every space both public and private by every entity in america about it. stop gaslighting us!

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot
my taint is awright

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

voting cures fascism, much like how oral numbing agent cures missing teeth

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

papa horny michael posted:

we're being hectored in every space both public and private by every entity in america about it. stop gaslighting us!

if there is one place that hsould be free of hectoring it is the sacred podcast thread

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

e-dt posted:

exactly. why should you get mad at anyone for voting whatever way. it's a flawed system and whoever wins it will not have been a legitimate democratic decision so why the gently caress would you give a poo poo if someone does or does not participate in it

the only reason i even put my ballot in was to vote against prop 22 but who the gently caress knows since they can just buy the media and control what people do anyway, like every other direct democracy initiative

democracy and mass media cannot coexist

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

T-man posted:

voting cures fascism, much like how oral numbing agent cures missing teeth

your mum gave me oral numbing agent

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
IIRC felix was the first to realize how weird it would be if biden won and just quietly suffered from dementia in a darkened room while every DNC parasite runs the country and brings him out every few weeks to give a speech

Farm Frenzy posted:

$5000 vr rig

Posting in third dimensional cyberspace to call my facebook aunt a shitfuck nazi rape-loving bitch for voting blue

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Farm Frenzy posted:

your mum gave me oral numbing agent

she does have a lot of missing teeth, yes

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Wolfsheim posted:

IIRC felix was the first to realize how weird it would be if biden won and just quietly suffered from dementia in a darkened room while every DNC parasite runs the country and brings him out every few weeks to give a speech

there's nothing weird about it, it's a realization of a Reagan for the Democrats and a Reagan 2 for the Lincoln Project creeps

Pulcinella
Feb 15, 2019

i say swears online posted:

i usually like them but this was the worst yet. they're not that dialed-in, unaware of a few interesting races and recent illuminating historical context, and virgil wouldn't stop loving pronouncing cornyn wrong

That’s nothing compared to the fact that they didn’t even know Cornyn’s opponent (MJ Hegar) is a woman. (Which really just proves Matt’s point that Texan Democratic Party only ever fields nobodies besides Beto. Also she was a Republican until basically this year).

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
me gesturing to michael moore somehow managing to combine extreme climate doomer view along with 𝕍 𝕆 𝕋 𝔼

is this the dialectic?

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

crepeface posted:

me gesturing to michael moore somehow managing to combine extreme climate doomer view along with 𝕍 𝕆 𝕋 𝔼

is this the dialectic?

I don't get it. His entire life has been nothing but cowardice and double-crossing from democrats, up to and including the ratfucking of Bernie twice, yet lol gotta vote for Joe.

The "and then push him left" is such a loving stupid position. It's not going to happen. In our system, all they understand is winning or losing elections. That's it. "Mandates" and "public pressure" don't exist. If he left, such as it is, can't even spike the election after what happened this year, then they aren't a serious political movement. It's all cosplay.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Nothus posted:

I don't get it. His entire life has been nothing but cowardice and double-crossing from democrats, up to and including the ratfucking of Bernie twice, yet lol gotta vote for Joe.

The "and then push him left" is such a loving stupid position. It's not going to happen. In our system, all they understand is winning or losing elections. That's it. "Mandates" and "public pressure" don't exist. If he left, such as it is, can't even spike the election after what happened this year, then they aren't a serious political movement. It's all cosplay.

it's honestly the ultimate blackpill, resigning yourself to thinking that rigged elections are the only way anyone can even try to change anything

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Shipon posted:

it's honestly the ultimate blackpill, resigning yourself to thinking that rigged elections are the only way anyone can even try to change anything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlaPZ-xMPGY

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Shipon posted:

it's uncritically accepting the establishment line that only elections matter, guess we know who the real libs are (it's taintrunner)

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Clipperton posted:

it's uncritically accepting the establishment line that only elections matter, guess we know who the real libs are (it's taintrunner)

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

i study posthido so i will accept my inevitable death with a hearty "im gay" as i fall in the Warring Sites period attacking a tumblr shrine to dog dicks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

oh hell yes

https://twitter.com/deep_beige/status/1322004748208377856?s=21