Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
biden literally has a plan to take people's guns away, but it never got much play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

drat lil wayne is lil

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Action Jacktion posted:

I though they'd want to sell more, since Biden's gonna take our guns away and so on. Actually I haven't heard that as a scare tactic this time; in 2008 there was supposedly a surge in sales before Obama won, since he was going ban guns before turning the country over to the commie Muslims.

I think they’re worried about the severe rise in stochastic terror attacks we might see depending on how the results on Tuesday look. Chuds love shooting poo poo

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Inceltown posted:

https://twitter.com/ccroucher9/status/1321981737178595329

You might not be able to get high but at least you can kill u r self.

lol we live in the stimpire timeline

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

my family had "the talk" kinda like that yeah

idk how common it is outside of the deep south though

Suburban white people definitely don't at a wild guess, they haven't shown self-awareness about anything before or the willingness to educate their male children in basic social skills, why should they start now

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/benjaminbutter/status/1321880627466174465

https://twitter.com/benjaminbutter/status/1321915852317446145

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

biden literally has a plan to take people's guns away, but it never got much play.

I think tprum may legitimately hate guns despite what his campaign and staff try to pull

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
They all do. To them, that is the rich and powerful, guns belong in the hands of their security personnel, police, and military. Regular people with guns are a threat to their way of life. Every president at least since 1992 has either passed, attempted to pass, or encouraged legislation restricting firearms. Bush said himself if congress put gun control on his desk he would have signed it in a second.

graventy
Jul 28, 2006

Fun Shoe

Inceltown posted:

From my understanding it was a bad referendum, so it's not that they don't want weed legal they want it done right, and that wasn't right.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Inceltown posted:

me, walking into the C-Spam Clinic: I'd like to die of THC overdose :hehe:

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Chieves posted:

I think tprum may legitimately hate guns despite what his campaign and staff try to pull

Trump: 'Take the guns first, go through due process second'

:chud:

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013
https://twitter.com/KimKardashian/status/1321955644736303104

Blendy
Jun 18, 2007

She thinks I'm a haughty!

Ahaha I love that Kanye praises himself in the holograms monologue.

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

lol

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Blendy posted:

Ahaha I love that Kanye praises himself in the holograms monologue.

"whered you learn to love your children like that?" yeezy taught me

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

truly our president

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
do they know what LGBT stands for?

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

https://twitter.com/Skweezy/status/1321942849445793796?s=20

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

"trans issue" in the most diabolical rich fucko top hat monocle british accent

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

So LGBQ+(-T)?

Wheeee posted:

do consciously racist families have their own version of 'the talk' where they try impress upon their children the importance of keeping their racism coded or do the stupid fuckers just never even consider this

I got a lot of talks about how I’m a proud white daughter of the South who must never let a black man touch me if I didn’t want to get dragged behind the same truck as my boyfriend and how the South would rise again and set things right and various ethnic “comedic” impressions so I’m going with no.

augias
Apr 7, 2009

Trixie Hardcore posted:

So LGBQ+(-T)?

I got a lot of talks about how I’m a proud white daughter of the South who must never let a black man touch me if I didn’t want to get dragged behind the same truck as my boyfriend and how the South would rise again and set things right and various ethnic “comedic” impressions so I’m going with no.

Tt.ruck

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
The UK being mega anti- trans people is the weirdest loving thing to me as an American, especially how from over here it seems like an academia driven bigotry that feels like it’s 5 minutes from measuring skulls and outlawing trans thoughts or some poo poo wtf is going on over there? Like we’re supposed to be more bigoted than you UK wtf?

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

A Bakers Cousin posted:

Does anyone have the pic of the guy who got a Malcom x tattoo but it was 100% the Denzel washington face?

Edit:

His arm sleeve is dedicated to Spike Lee movies, you can see the stickman from the Do The Right Thing poster to the left of the X tattoo.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Trixie Hardcore posted:

The UK being mega anti- trans people is the weirdest loving thing to me as an American, especially how from over here it seems like an academia driven bigotry that feels like it’s 5 minutes from measuring skulls and outlawing trans thoughts or some poo poo wtf is going on over there? Like we’re supposed to be more bigoted than you UK wtf?

the story ive heard is that english feminism never advanced past second-wave feminism, while places like ireland and even scotland to a lesser extent encountered and had to deal with post-colonial & queer theory that helped kickstart intersectional third-wave feminism that is able to process the idea of trans people without losing their collective minds. second-wave feminists subscribe to an essentialist view of 'woman.'

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Wheeee posted:

do consciously racist families have their own version of 'the talk' where they try impress upon their children the importance of keeping their racism coded or do the stupid fuckers just never even consider this

My racist parents always reminded me not to repeat what was said at home in public. They were also very abusive so two birds one stone.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Dreylad posted:

the story ive heard is that english feminism never advanced past second-wave feminism, while places like ireland and even scotland to a lesser extent encountered and had to deal with post-colonial & queer theory that helped kickstart intersectional third-wave feminism that is able to process the idea of trans people without losing their collective minds. second-wave feminists subscribe to an essentialist view of 'woman.'

And funny enough one of the voices was an American feminist. They also threw their lot in with various conservative groups, like the Heritage Foundation, to harp on about trans people. Happy to play the role of left-wing voices against the radical trans agenda for a bunch of ghouls who would gladly sacrifice them at any other time..

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

typical pride parade then

e: minus the B and Q

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

T-man posted:

typical pride parade then

e: minus the B and Q

They do B&Q differently in the UK.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1322008536902037505

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

ruddiger posted:

His arm sleeve is dedicated to Spike Lee movies, you can see the stickman from the Do The Right Thing poster to the left of the X tattoo.

everyone knows that but it's less funny that way

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

I wouldn't expect that kind of slur from him

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Dreylad posted:

I had a terf try to explain this poo poo to me once and it was the most insulting nonsense about how I’m a woman because I have womb and experienced sexual abuse from cis men unique to my genitals and therefore only cis women are women because trans women don’t have wombs and weren’t born with the same genitals to be abused by cis men and it’s just the most insane psychosexual abuse fetishism like how are their brains so hosed up? Never mind that’s not all cis women have a uterus or experience sexual abuse, like what a bizarre gate to gatekeep. How does that get any traction in society?

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I had a terf try to explain this poo poo to me once and it was the most insulting nonsense about how I’m a woman because I have womb and experienced sexual abuse from cis men unique to my genitals and therefore only cis women are women because trans women don’t have wombs and weren’t born with the same genitals to be abused by cis men and it’s just the most insane psychosexual abuse fetishism like how are their brains so hosed up? Never mind that’s not all cis women have a uterus or experience sexual abuse, like what a bizarre gate to gatekeep. How does that get any traction in society?

conjure up a moral panic by equating things your hosed up brain considers icky and gross to pedophilia, basically

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Being a feminist by excluding women in hope of getting Highlander powers after I defeat all but the most pedantic definition of womanhood.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Trixie Hardcore posted:

the Pedolph Isles have some hosed up ideas about sexuality

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Antonymous posted:

everyone knows that but it's less funny that way

there’s more recent things that are way funnier

like this

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

This is real hosed up

DrDraxium
Dec 2, 2002

Plz state the nature of the medical emergency

BAE OF PIGS posted:

This is real hosed up

It reminds me of that behind the scenes of Man on the Moon in the Jim and Andy doco where Andy Kaufman's living relatives come and hug and kiss Jim Carrey whilst he's in character as their dead son. Something wrong about all of it on so many levels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roqw81G8iOA