Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSapp/status/1303038135379660800?s=19

Well I know what my friends are getting for stocking stuffers this year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
official garfield ride where finally he eats your rear end

Killingyouguy! posted:

Well I know what my friends are getting for stocking stuffers this year

please dont buy your friends sand

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
Garfield/PAWS had allowed licensees to make fruit snacks and canned pasta (YEECCHH!!!) and other processed junk...and yet only Nathen had the idea to make a bottled tomato sauce and slap a Garf sticker on it. Could it be...the broken clock effect?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The inside bottom of every jar should have the words "Congratulations Mr. Arbuckle..." Printed in it.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Big Beef City posted:

The inside bottom of every jar should have the words "Congratulations Mr. Arbuckle..." Printed in it.

The jar should look like a purple coffee cup too.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSapp/status/1303064968317865984

Garfield says, "Holidays reduce profits!"

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

well, it is always on a Monday

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Empty Sandwich posted:

well, it is always on a Monday

Garfield hates Mondays, and the labour movement.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGBC4sSpUBb

"UNEDITED"

it sure is, bud!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I am ready. Ready to blow up my brain.

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer
“This self-help memoir will ignite your mind and empower you with 10 laws of self-reflection, self-awareness, and self-introspection. It is a guide for critical thinking even under the most suppressed circumstances. Once in a lifetime, everyone will experience some form of suppression, which must be defeated for positive change in your life, fast.

Nathen Mazri has become like a prisoner for injustice, like a soldier fighting for his life, and like a survivor thriving out of suppression for his freedom. Learn about his journey and find inspiration in his fire to succeed and transform against all odds. “

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Duckman2008 posted:

“This self-help memoir will ignite your mind and empower you with 10 laws of self-reflection, self-awareness, and self-introspection. It is a guide for critical thinking even under the most suppressed circumstances. Once in a lifetime, everyone will experience some form of suppression, which must be defeated for positive change in your life, fast.

Nathen Mazri has become like a prisoner for injustice, like a soldier fighting for his life, and like a survivor thriving out of suppression for his freedom. Learn about his journey and find inspiration in his fire to succeed and transform against all odds. “

I should read this. I'm always introspecting everyone else but myself.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
I wish I could experience the same wrongful sense of persecution and entitlement as Nathen, maybe this book has the answer?

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Nickelodeon??

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

verbal enema posted:

Nickelodeon??

Gotta get to the workers early and let them know that "Labor Day" is a SHAM!

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

verbal enema posted:

Nickelodeon??

Nickelodeon bought PAWS, INC a while ago, iirc, so any Garfield licensees go through them and not Jim Davis now. They've been doing this a bit lately, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is also 100% owned by them now.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
I definitely would try this if it were near me. Just a pizza, none of the other weird stuff

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

WeedlordGoku69 posted:

Nickelodeon bought PAWS, INC a while ago, iirc, so any Garfield licensees go through them and not Jim Davis now. They've been doing this a bit lately, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is also 100% owned by them now.
Are you saying I might finally be able to pitch my Garfield/TMNT crossover? The one where Shredder and Jon are trying to create an unholy lasanga/pizza hybrid and the heroes have to team up to stop them?

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1281807033113747457?s=21

What did he mean by this

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Garfield is a slave-driver

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

similar to how the orange cat made a dumb man money, he wants millions of your dollars too
give them to him

why havent you given your millions / billions to nathen, yet?
nathen cannot understand! he has done everything right

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Why isn’t this dumb cat making me money??? :(

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

Why isn’t this dumb cat making me money??? :(

A common response when cat owners learned about Grumpy Cat making million$ for hers

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Garfield doesn’t put out

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

lets make a pizza place where the LAST thing we want to do is sell pizza

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Garfield is a selfish lover.

RagnarokZ
May 14, 2004

Emperor of the Internet
How the gently caress has this abomination avoided bankruptcy when everything is burning down?

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

RagnarokZ posted:

How the gently caress has this abomination avoided bankruptcy when everything is burning down?

The trick to surviving any economic upheaval is to have your business already be an unprofitable mess kept aloft by your family's wealth

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Bonus points if it’s so conceptually weird that the human eye is naturally drawn away from it. It’s too much to think about, you can’t look at a Garfield pizza restaurant without either getting completely distracted by its existence or deciding not to acknowledge it.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

im pretttttty sure the landlord for his store is dead/absent

the whole row of shops on that side are miserable failures of businesses but never seem to have any turnover

off the top of my head:

2 convenience stores
1 balloon + party supplies store
sushi place
travel agency
weird foreign bank storefront
and a "gentleman's club"

Sega 32X
Jan 3, 2004

Like most things in Canada (that aren't resource extraction), sounds like that area is money laundering all the way down.

Oh, it's Bloor by dovercourt? Almost certainly, or people grandfathered in with 10+ year leases.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

GolfHole posted:

the whole row of shops on that side are miserable failures of businesses but never seem to have any turnover

off the top of my head:

2 convenience stores
sushi place
travel agency
and a "gentleman's club"

GarfieldEATS could hardly be called a gentleman's club

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

GolfHole posted:

off the top of my head:

2 convenience stores
sushi place
travel agency
and a "gentleman's club"

other side of the street, but there's also the poop cafe in that area

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i only live in the finest of toilets thank you very much

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Mordja posted:

other side of the street, but there's also the poop cafe in that area

I thought you were joking, but you mean this one?
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2795845/inside-canadas-bizarre-poop-cafe-where-everything-from-the-food-to-the-furniture-is-poo-themed

What a difficult choice for locals, poop food or Garfield-themed abominations.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

BigBadSteve posted:

I thought you were joking, but you mean this one?
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2795845/inside-canadas-bizarre-poop-cafe-where-everything-from-the-food-to-the-furniture-is-poo-themed

What a difficult choice for locals, poop food or Garfield-themed abominations.

I live in a trash tier city

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

Sheesh...say what you will about the rise of maid cafes, at least they aren't vomit-inducing gross and unappetizing (save for the nerd B.O.)

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
can't wait for GarfieldEATS Tsundere Mode where he starts off mean and cruel before revealing a sensitive si- ah poo poo wait that's exactly how it works in the comics. Garfield is a Tsundere. God drat it, Something Awful. Stop putting these facts in my brain.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
I will agree that Garfield is spoiled daily

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Bumping this cause Nathan is making moves.

https://www.scoobyeats.com

Edit: that links giving me a warning for some reason when I post it here. I mean I get that it’s cursed but.

Lt. Cock fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Nov 11, 2020