Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Trick or treat?
This poll is closed.
Trick 26 0.04%
Treat 35 0.05%
Trump 69438 99.84%
NO JOE! 51 0.07%
Total: 69550 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

shut the gently caress up nate dumbass bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

helta posted:

We've all experienced the crack

finally found hunter

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

2 of my 3 local theaters already closed and are awaiting sale results to see if it's for good or not :smith:

Floor is lava
May 14, 2007

Fallen Rib

im crackin and pingin

im becoming a bowl of Kellogg's® Rice Krispies®

Next-Gen
Sep 22, 2004

Ted Nugent is the next generation in Joint Combat soldiers

Agrajag posted:

which executions is he talking about

patriot prayer chud in portland killed after macing people https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/portland-oregon-protest-death-shooting-trump-rally-1053328/

denver proud boy chud shot after going after security guard: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-54497567

milwaukee guy shot, nobody knows why but he was a trump supporter so obviously that's why https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/crime/2020/08/06/bernell-trammell-fatal-shooting-reward-posted-milwaukee-death/3310793001/

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Thesaurus posted:

i hate everything about all of this

Thesaurus posted:

Thesaurus posted:

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

If you're pissed now, wait till you hear theaters are going out of business already due to not making money this year, so Dune (the first part of a planned two-film series) will have an even worse chance of making the amount of money it needs to make to have a sequel/ending

bless the maker and his water
bless the coming and going of him
may his passage cleanse the world
may he keep the world for his people

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Floor is lava posted:

someone needs to make a version of the election gauge that tacks out at "shut the gently caress up nate"

:hai:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I’m now 100% sure trump’s winning

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Alec Eiffel posted:

We’ve got people in this thread complaining about blowjobs, building Gundam models, posting Nate Silver, making GBS threads in sinks, voting Biden, eating at gas stations, watching Star Trek, thinking about Dune.... real sickos here

it's the best politics thread on the internet for this exact reason

:coolspot:

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

welcome to die

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/1322727836285886464?s=20

that’s a lot of pinocchio’s!!! better sell some to the circus!

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
look @_@ at this loving poll nerd

https://twitter.com/gelliottmorris/status/1322720838932668416

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

people who love american horror story are probably also adult disney fans it brings me no pleasure in reporting this.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Harrow posted:

I am now 100% certain Trump will win, thanks Nate

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

On election day I'll be an hour later than east coast. I'm old now. I don't know if I can handle staying up all night waiting for results to trickle in.

I'd stay up to see Florida and north Carolina, but if they're close or bad, then I'll be sucked I to the doom vortex even more, so it feels like im hosed no matter what

CredulousAtBest
Oct 4, 2020
My name is CredulousAtBest. Glenn Greenwald constantly owning me has resulted in my prodromal schizophrenia, so please be polite when you deal with psychotic breaks and kindly nod to my unintelligible tripe.

Harrow posted:

I'm going to try (and probably fail) to stay away from the forums on election night

I can only really bear to read the "oh god it's all falling apart" complete loss of hope posts with at least a couple years remove from them. Like I can go back to the 2016 threads and have a lol but I don't think I can take it in real time

nah, gonna be here with my peeps lolling and lamenting

(sorry)

Mrs. Dash
Apr 11, 2009

Too Many Birds posted:

people who love american horror story are probably also adult disney fans it brings me no pleasure in reporting this.

I enjoy American horror story. I am pro death and it brings me pleasure in reporting this.

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Thesaurus posted:

On election day I'll be an hour later than east coast. I'm old now. I don't know if I can handle staying up all night waiting for results to trickle in.

I'd stay up to see Florida and north Carolina, but if they're close or bad, then I'll be sucked I to the doom vortex even more, so it feels like im hosed no matter what

Sounds good!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1322517176042049538

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

https://twitter.com/snackaddict/status/1322661649145356294?s=21

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Got him

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

tweets like this are just the worst poo poo

There was so much of this kind of "these polls that look good for trump are just outliers, stop bedwetting, it's gonna be so funny when you're wrong" posts in 2016. Every single one of them I see just pushes me further into "it's happening again"

How are there this many overconfident liberals yet again

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

When Spirit Airlines learned that a Texas woman had died of covid-19 on one of its flights in July, the airline said it alerted the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and received an acknowledgment from the agency.

But Spirit spokesman Erik Hofmeyer said it was never asked by health authorities to share passenger manifests to aid in tracking down people who might have been exposed.

State health officials in New Mexico, where the woman was declared dead after the Dallas-bound flight was diverted to Albuquerque, acknowledged they failed to investigate, as did the CDC.

The first the woman’s fellow passengers probably heard that her death was caused by the virus was in October, when The Washington Post and other news organizations were able to determine what flight the woman had been on, building on limited details about the case that were released by officials in Dallas County. By that time, it was far too late for the information to be useful in helping slow the potential spread of the virus.

Meanwhile, the CDC said it has no record of being contacted by Spirit.

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1322692100228632576

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

thank u for my new Teams background.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

they're just polls bruh

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Thesaurus posted:

NC might have good early results but I suspect FL might drag on for a while

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I asked for the day after elections off like 18 months ago.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
not really sure what will happen to my brain if trump wins but it would definitely be bad

Snail Information
May 29, 2010

Snailmancy

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Chinatown posted:

not really sure what will happen to my brain if trump wins but it would definitely be bad

:same:

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Harrow posted:

There was so much of this kind of "these polls that look good for trump are just outliers, stop bedwetting, it's gonna be so funny when you're wrong" posts in 2016. Every single one of them I see just pushes me further into "it's happening again"

SHOW EM THE MAP

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Love 2 fly drones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox_GsfccFt8

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

piss

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Tape

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

headspace posted:

Jesus Christ, this thread has become unreadable after one bad poll in loving Iowa of all places.
the poll that was one of the big 2016 harbingers just more-or-less replicated itself for 2020, except instead of showing a modest gain for trump from the previous month like it did back then, this time it had insane 25% swings. either it's wrong or reality is breaking itself asunder in order to protect the universe's most beloved child (donald j trump, your favorite president), and i can't really blame anyone for assuming the latter after the last half decade

(the people dropping in to go 'ah a thread of stupid baby biden cucks, when trump ascends to his godhood i shall return here to sup upon your tears' are loving irritating tho!)

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

what is the original of this guy?

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

thanks, XxXCreedFan1962XxX

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Harrow posted:

it's such a hosed up election and no one really knows the outcome

just look at the shift in 2018 as push back against trump and see that sentiment grow since then

but yeah I know what you mean