Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

https://twitter.com/ShaneHelmsCom/status/1322388880268603393?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Stand back and stand by, there's a Hurricane comin' through

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

ICR posted:

Karl Anderson sounds like he can go gently caress himself.

hot asianangry wife

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

ICHIBAHN posted:

it's been known he's a shite. not watching the paige video (her face, ffs), what happened?

This post sucks. Please take a look inside yourself and try to understand this isn't how you should talk about women. Be better than this.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

wow ichibahn didn't get better at posting yet????? amazing, lets give him another 4 years to really see how it pans out

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Trust the ramp it’s got to work out eventually

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

It's a name and avatar change that wipes away the hate posting not the ramp

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Orange Carlisle posted:

It's a name and avatar change that wipes away the hate posting not the ramp

When you have a trademark like “Didn’t read it, someone summarize for me” ichiban, the av don’t matter

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

stick a :fork: in that marriage its done

seems Karl has a drinking problem and gets cheaty when drunk

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Gotta suck for the kids that their parents have to air their dirty laundry all over the internet. I think a few of them are *online* age where they will remember the fighting

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Yeah sucks for the kids and a big woof to Karl, what a dumbass

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

You had a hot Asian wife and hosed it all up, Karl

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

dumb as hell hoot

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Always the wife guys

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

ICR posted:

Karl Anderson sounds like he can go gently caress himself.

calling your own kids a sacrifice of your happiness doesnt speak well of her either. Sounds like they are both pieces of poo poo

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Duke Pukem posted:

calling your own kids a sacrifice of your happiness doesnt speak well of her either. Sounds like they are both pieces of poo poo
That's exactly how I feel about what she said but wasn't quite sure how to express it.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

One would hope she just was just inarticulate in saying how being a stay at home mom for 4 kids while her husband is out of town nearly every day of the year was a huge sacrifice, but she could very well be as selfish as Karl is in a different way

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Yeah, that sounds like resentment more than anything else. I think I'd also feel like I sacrificed happiness if I'm the one staying at home while my husband is a cool wrestler traveling the world cheating on me. Saying it in public where it might get to the kids someday isn't cool though, have the fights in private.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

as a child of a similar scenario, i fully agree that it is a huge sacrifice to lay on someone and then make the decision to cut off the trust and partnership that was made. i'm sure this social media post will be buried and inaccessible to the children along with the image of dad with stuff written on his head. The tj perkins tweet from earlier was very real as well

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

She’s saying having kids means sacrificing just living for your own selfish happiness.

Probably.

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

I mean that's the reason that I don't have kids :v:

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

The real question is who TNA can debut as Karl Anderson’s long lost love child. They’ve got some pretty young guys now, right?

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Basic Chunnel posted:

The real question is who TNA can debut as Karl Anderson’s long lost love child. They’ve got some pretty young guys now, right?

Mr. Anderson

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

oney lorcan

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Sonny Lorcan

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

https://twitter.com/Monsoon_Classic/status/1311954655564492801

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
what happened

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

ICHIBAHN posted:

what happened

The public implosion of Karl Anderson’s marriage.

Also the decline of the republic

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
If Karl Anderson stuff ended up being a work for TNA I'd take back every bad thing I said about them

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I wouldn't be surprised if they re-hired Vince Russo

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Orange Carlisle posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if they re-hired Vince Russo

They would. I don't know what kind of loving spell Vince Russo put on the wrestling world to make people think he has value outside of the 5 year stretch where his rapid-fire racist, misogynistic soap opera fit perfectly with the American zeitgeist.

ChrisBTY fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Nov 1, 2020

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Malcolm Excellent posted:

If Karl Anderson stuff ended up being a work for TNA I'd take back every bad thing I said about them

I’d add a few more things to say about them personally, it’s gross as hell

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Anyone know what this is possibly referring to?

https://twitter.com/dirtydickinson/status/1322939821975871488?s=21

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Isn't cheek turning a good thing? S'what Jesus did.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I assume he's saying that a group of people excuse the same behavior in one group that they have no compassion/forgiveness for in another. We could speculate on examples of what he might mean but I've read it like 4 times and its pretty incoherent and he seems to be making a point to just scream like a child without actually being brave enough to indicate what he's talking about.

edit: Whoops, that sounds harsh. I don't know Dickinson from anyone. Passive aggressiveness is kind of a trigger for me. My bad.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Nov 1, 2020

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

it's been a rough year for the dirty daddy, he's probably just trying to vent.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Yeah, I’m just trying to figure out if there was a specific event, or just something that finally built up.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/DanhausenAD/status/1322970588982484992?s=20

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

why would he ignore such sage advice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Dickinson must be a goon, that’s this forum.