Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/wsteaks/status/1323129628505104387?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

blatman posted:

4 trumps on an escalator, one trump steps off and another steps on

it's groundhog day except covered in piss

I prefer ground turkey thx

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

DesertIslandHermit posted:

That's one thin Trump

slendertrimp

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

the gently caress

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

MorrisBae posted:

what'd you do

I got a baby kitty that sometimes jumps down from the counter, my neighbors response was to bang on my door for half an hour so she could confront me about it and make a fun "joke" about running over cats

now she called some cops (who refused to wear masks) to bang on my door and wake me up about it, one of which got personally offended when I told him that kitten mittens arent actually a real thing

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
I'm working in the office Tuesday where my phone doesn't get a signal at my desk and there's no WiFi

I will remain pretty much blissfully ignorant all day except for Twitter and trumnop thread on my breaks

after work I might just get a big bag of McDonald's trash food and then nap until 7:30 or 8

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

y m trump a

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Bro Dad posted:

I got a baby kitty that sometimes jumps down from the counter, my neighbors response was to bang on my door for half an hour so she could confront me about it and make a fun "joke" about running over cats

now she called some cops (who refused to wear masks) to bang on my door and wake me up about it, one of which got personally offended when I told him that kitten mittens arent actually a real thing

your neighbor sucks rear end sorry to break it to you op

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

it’s my birthday on Tuesday

my wife asked me what I want to do and it’s basically like “I’m pathetic and I want to look at the internet all night” lmao

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

Bro Dad posted:

is your apartment made of corrugated cardboard? my cat is fat as hell and my neighbors have never gotten mad about her jumping around

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

why is he doing a rally at midnight on a Sunday???

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Extensive Vamping posted:

I dgaf about Halloween and I don't understand the excitement. But really that applies to every holiday for me. Or really anything ever other than getting hosed up, or good food, or sex.
Are you non-American? It's not really a major thing outside of America but it has slowly became more a thing in England and some places in europe.

a lot of the joy of halloween is shedding our cynical mortal skin for a night, putting on a mask and killing off the old you, and it's a classless holiday where everyone comes around to eat junk diabetic junk food and get given theirs. seeing toddlers through teens in adorable costume owns. carving cheesey pumpkins owns like i did these this year.

walking around with rows of glowing gords at night owns. there's no forced awkward family dinner things like easter/thanksgiving which always suck. its all about decorating with spoopy skulls and death, dressing up, being a witch and hexing the moon, getting drunk, putting on some spooky movies, and loving around. its hard to describe why it owns so much but it just does. also like i said, i do hand out candy to like a 1000 kids and thats both draining but also just alot of fun compared to getting zero.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

FAUXTON posted:

I prefer ground turkey thx

they can't fly what other kind of turkey could you possibly expect

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

clyburn deserves this god i hope it fucks up his state

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Mayor Dave posted:

It makes me lol that temecula is now wine country instead of meth country

half the price of Napa and double the wine

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
https://twitter.com/MollyBeck/status/1320127943406985221?s=19

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Xaris posted:

Are you non-American? It's not really a major thing outside of America but it has slowly became more a thing in England and some places in europe.

a lot of the joy of halloween is shedding our cynical mortal skin for a night, putting on a mask and killing off the old you, and it's a classless holiday where everyone comes around to eat junk diabetic junk food and get given theirs. seeing toddlers through teens in adorable costume owns. carving cheesey pumpkins owns like i did these this year.

walking around with rows of glowing gords at night owns. there's no forced awkward family dinner things like easter/thanksgiving which always suck. its all about decorating with spoopy skulls and death, dressing up, getting drunk, putting on some spooky movies, and loving around. its hard to describe why it owns so much but it just does. also like i said, i do hand out candy to like a 1000 kids and thats both draining but also just alot of fun compared to getting zero.

digging your totem pumpkins love that idea

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

tacodaemon posted:

I was looking thru some photos of 1950s Las Vegas and get a load of that torpedo bra on the right

honk rockets were a very literal concept back then 😐

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

I'm personally in awe of the cop who literally thinks always sunny is a documentary

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

piss

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1323131159153442816?s=20

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

Bro Dad posted:

Everyone's on edge right now - kid across the street was playing loud music late last night, and my neighbor (who is the nicest person in the world and barely speaks) drunkenly stumbled over to their house to tell the kid to shut the gently caress up

It was awesome

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

tacodaemon posted:

I was looking thru some photos of 1950s Las Vegas and get a load of that torpedo bra on the right

It looks like her bra was rendered by an original Playstation.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Bro Dad posted:

gently caress your stupid rear end neighbors, what a stupid loving situation, stay safe :(

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Rocks posted:

digging your totem pumpkins love that idea
yeah if i do it again, i would use a piece of rebar instead of a wooden dowell and get a soil-augur drill-bit for my powerdrill and then align the tops and carve them so they rest ontop of each other better instead of tilting around

also i carved them too early and they all rotted away in like 72-hrs.

my fiance tried to carve a house-storybook into hers with continuity, but i just went for individual heads

pro-tip the best place i've found for pumpkins is trader joes. $2.99 for good sized carving pumpkins lets you grab like 10 of them for $30 so you can really go crazy

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1323131159153442816

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

blatman posted:

4 trumps on an escalator, one trump steps off and another steps on

it's groundhog day except covered in piss

:polls:

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Rocks posted:

my wife asked me what I want to do and it’s basically like “I’m pathetic and I want to look at the internet all night” lmao

gently caress the election, have yourself a fun birthday with the wife and make the best of it. and you aren't pathetic.

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

lmao what an idiot your supposed to put them in the drain

Leroy Diplowski
Aug 25, 2005

The Candyman Can :science:

Visit My Candy Shop

And SA Mart Thread

Xaris posted:

Over the Garden Wall is such a god drat great mini-series. have watched it regularly every october/halloween since it came out and each time it still owns

go watch it, also really captures a great fall feelings :3:

I watch it with my kids every halloween. Adelaide never fails to make them duck under blankets. And I sing "potatoes and molasses" everytime I cook for like weeks afterwards.

Additionally TMURPT

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

I gave our rats the bottom half of a pumpkin after letting them explore inside for a while and cooked the other half into soup/puree so I can make ravioli and a small pie for my wife

also gotta roast the seeds :twisted:

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Leroy Diplowski posted:

I watch it with my kids every halloween. Adelaide never fails to make them duck under blankets. And I sing "potatoes and molasses" everytime I cook for like weeks afterwards.

YESSSSS same. we actually tried making potatoes and molasses one year for halloween while watching it. it was uh... lol dont do it

schwein11
Oct 13, 2009

Xaris posted:

walking around with rows of glowing gords at night owns. there's no forced awkward family dinner things like easter/thanksgiving which always suck. its all about decorating with spoopy skulls and death, dressing up, being a witch and hexing the moon, getting drunk, putting on some spooky movies, and loving around. its hard to describe why it owns so much but it just does. also like i said, i do hand out candy to like a 1000 kids and thats both draining but also just alot of fun compared to getting zero.

I was down in the dumps all day Halloween until I started shooting candy at high velocity with my leaf blower through a 10 foot pvc pipe jury rigged to a ladder and a soccer net. that was real good times. and the kids thought it was cool too.

back to depression land today.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i dont think we are prepared for how utterly insane this week will be

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

FirstAidKite posted:

sorry

I just wanted an excuse to mention that zardoz is named after the wizard of oz because I think that is funny

it’s one of the funniest stupidest reveals in cinema history

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Chinatown posted:

i dont think we are prepared for how utterly insane this week will be

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot
Calling the bus thing mob violence is 100% bitchmade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Rocks posted:

It's our anniversary Tuesday. Our plan right now is to order a ton of sushi and get falling-over drunk as early as possible in the evening.