Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

snoo posted:

I gave our rats the bottom half of a pumpkin after letting them explore inside for a while and cooked the other half into soup/puree so I can make ravioli and a small pie for my wife

also gotta roast the seeds :twisted:

How'd the rats like their pumpkin?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

love my insane steroid amphetamine prez

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

u can never escape the goatman

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Ice Phisherman posted:

How'd the rats like their pumpkin?

:3:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

the goatman cums for us all

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:snoo:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Fluoride Jones posted:

Calling the bus thing mob violence is 100% bitchmade

aaron , while doing good work cataloguing all this nonsense, is extremely broke brained. extremely.

Flooger
Dec 26, 2004

Chinatown posted:

i dont think we are prepared for how utterly insane this week will be

ive been preparing for a few years now, still not ready for this poo poo

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

ooo

Reiley
Dec 16, 2007

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Eeeeeeee. :3:

Got and more rats with pumpkin pics?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1323129718938472448

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

opening a pumpkin up fully from the front like that just looks wrong tbh

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

schwein11 posted:

I was down in the dumps all day Halloween until I started shooting candy at high velocity with my leaf blower through a 10 foot pvc pipe jury rigged to a ladder and a soccer net. that was real good times. and the kids thought it was cool too.

back to depression land today.

that's a good idea. i had actually picked up 20-ft of PVC pipe for cheap planningf on doing a candy chute from my apartment (we're on the 2nd story) down to the sidewalk but we didnt think anyone would show up anyways and there was big visibility with lots of signs out saying other people weren't doing anything (which totally makes sense, dont do hand-giveouts) so we just ended up not bothering with it at the last minute.

next year i think we'll use it though, if only because that way we could chill inside and wave at the window dropping candy down to the street

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

horny is allowed on ur bday imo

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/AmeliaFrappolli/status/1323132077097832450

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

Rah! posted:

the goatman cums for us all

Goatse, his rear end wide

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

Der Meister posted:

horny is allowed on ur bday imo

it doesn’t count as horny if you’re just checking for government tracking devices

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Ice Phisherman posted:

Eeeeeeee. :3:

Got and more rats with pumpkin pics?

I won't spam up the thread but ye

them lookin stupid:

and this was last year, with our other two rats that have since gone over the rainbow bridge:

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
I sat outside and chatted with the neighbors, it was nice to see anyone, we got maybe twenty groups total so very spread out. Put the giant pumpkin bowl out on an old chair by the sidewalk.

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Fluoride Jones posted:

Cumshitter, when the pants fell.

Virgil Thatcher
Mar 3, 2008

Fluoride Jones posted:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lol at the skelerats

schwein11
Oct 13, 2009

Xaris posted:

that's a good idea. i had actually picked up 20-ft of PVC pipe for cheap planningf on doing a candy chute from my apartment (we're on the 2nd story) down to the sidewalk but we didnt think anyone would show up anyways and there was big visibility with lots of signs out saying other people weren't doing anything (which totally makes sense, dont do hand-giveouts) so we just ended up not bothering with it at the last minute.

next year i think we'll use it though, if only because that way we could chill inside and wave at the window dropping candy down to the street

only problem with it is it can be slow (slower than just manually dropping candy into bags) so can cause lines if you have a busy neighborhood

was nice to just chill in my garage the whole time. and the kids thought the high speed candy blasting into their bags was fun which made my night.

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

snoo posted:

them lookin stupid:

and this was last year, with our other two rats that have since gone over the rainbow bridge:

I like your rats, Snoo. :)

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Some people around the corner had a leaf blower setup,I laughed

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Rah! posted:

lol at the skelerats

I didn't bother decorating this year because [obvious reasons] but I have a nice small collection of rats and mice, obviously 😝

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Ice Phisherman posted:

I like your rats, Snoo. :)

:) :glomp:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

blatman posted:

they can't fly what other kind of turkey could you possibly expect

peoples commune of the bosporus

Hirsute
May 4, 2007
you know 2020 just might be the strangest year i have experienced, looking forward to Getting Back to Normal!!!

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
This all sucks but the rats make it feel a little better. :unsmith:

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
We decorated inside this year lol, threw a perfunctory spider outside when we were actually dispensing candy

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Hirsute posted:

you know 2020 just might be the strangest year i have experienced, looking forward to Getting Back to Normal!!!

Good news, this is normal now!

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

snoo posted:

them lookin stupid:

aww

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Hirsute posted:

lol 2020 is going to be normal and good compared to 2021, and every subsequent year thereafter

though hopefully less pandemic-y

if i look back throughout all the years in my life, i would say every single year, starting some point in the late 90s, has been objectively worse than the year before it. even though some years would be better or worse for personal reasons (getting that good job, getting fired, getting into college, graduating, deaths in the family, having a newborn baby, etc) i can't think of a single year that was "well yeah this year was objectively better than the last on a whole of society-level". i dont expect this to change in my lifetime either.

Xaris has issued a correction as of 06:30 on Nov 2, 2020

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
cute rats

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020