Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pussy Snorkel
Sep 12, 2008

With the Pussy Snorkel, any man can be a dive master.

The Saddest Robot posted:

I made another stupid thing

When one chooses to honk the way of the Ganderlore, you are both hunter and prey. How can one be a coward if one chooses this way of life?

Medium: ink and marker

Wait, this is a physical piece you made? Is it for sale?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

When one chooses to honk the way of the Ganderlore, you are both hunter and prey. How can one be a coward if one chooses this way of life?

Trying to find the stupid thing you made, but all I see is an incredibly awesome thing? :thunk:

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

This is really really good.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:

I said come in! posted:

Trying to find the stupid thing you made, but all I see is an incredibly awesome thing? :thunk:

:hmmyes:

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

I said come in! posted:

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

I'd take a sixer to have that pic on my rap sheet.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

drat Dirty Ape posted:

I'd take a sixer to have that pic on my rap sheet.

Six days it is

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

That Works posted:

Six days it is

get in here and shoot ships and/or rocks from your phone

PleasantDirge
Sep 7, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT HOW NOT BEING A FUCKING ASSHOLE ON THE ROAD IS JUST LIKE BEING A JEW AT A NAZI GATHERING BECAUSE I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND HOW TO NOT BE A FUCKING ASSHOLE AND WHEN PEOPLE TREAT ME LIKE I'M A FUCKING ASSHOLE THAT IS JUST LIKE GENOCIDE

I hit tech 7 today! I have all but the last 2 advanced small laser upgrades done. What should I be putting skill points into next now that my coercer goes pew pew? I like my coercer II, it slaps and when I lose it to stupidity I don't feel bad bc it's cheap AF so I think I would like more of that kind of play style

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Kaysette posted:

get in here and shoot ships and/or rocks from your phone

Ok fine

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

If I fall, you don't get the head, right? If you lose the head, you're fucked!

You've inspired me

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Kabuki Shipoopi posted:

You've inspired me

:vince: HONK

OniPanda
May 13, 2004

OH GOD BEAR

This is the way

Tangerines
Apr 25, 2016

Figure this is worth a shot. But just like normal eve, I have no idea what I'm doing but I'm doing it on the shitter

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

Tangerines posted:

Figure this is worth a shot. But just like normal eve, I have no idea what I'm doing but I'm doing it on the shitter

OniPanda posted:

This is the way

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

Eve Echoes discord demanding dictors be rolled back

Reddit flipping out over gatecamps

This is what I was promised, and I'm here for it

OniPanda
May 13, 2004

OH GOD BEAR

I dislike dictors on the one hand because gettin bubbled tryin to move around sucks. But ALSO I love flying dictors and the salt they generate is amazing.

Just never add anchor bubbles.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

OniPanda posted:

I dislike dictors on the one hand because gettin bubbled tryin to move around sucks. But ALSO I love flying dictors and the salt they generate is amazing.

Just never add anchor bubbles.

I can get onboard with no anchor bubbles.

The Saddest Robot
Apr 17, 2007
Dictors are amazing and are revitalizing the economy.

The Saddest Robot
Apr 17, 2007
I also heard that faction ships are now considered to be T10 and Netease is no longer doing automated reimbursement on them.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

I also heard that faction ships are now considered to be T10 and Netease is no longer doing automated reimbursement on them.

:sickos:

vermeul
Sep 14, 2014

Free Acid
Moneygate honks. Who needs to rat when they do it for you. I hope this never ends best mobile gaming experience yet.

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

I am so jealous of moneygate. If I didn't have to go afk every 10 minutes throughout the day I would definitely be there. Love reading the posted killmails though.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

I love how we don't have ratting drama, but other alliances stealing money gate drama

The Saddest Robot
Apr 17, 2007
Moneygate is how we redistribute wealth to the masses.

OniPanda
May 13, 2004

OH GOD BEAR

I need to set up on moneygate. Hell camp forever.

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

The best thing about Moneygate is other people run deadspaces for you.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
We literally gatecamped for like 14 hours yesterday, and made billions of isk in loot. I did it for a few hours, took a nap, then came back in the afternoon and killed pubbies until bedtime. It was glorious.

Tangerines
Apr 25, 2016

Spamming randoms in Jita to join your nullsec alliance seems like a bad idea

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

"..and then came the black crow, herald of doom, who foretold the coming of death."

I just assume thats some kind of scam.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Tangerines posted:

Spamming randoms in Jita to join your nullsec alliance seems like a bad idea

Get an alt in there and see if they have permissions setup correctly.

Tangerines
Apr 25, 2016

Will do while I wait on joining. Tried reading the wiki but it seems you need to be authed to read the guide. For now I'm training random skills to try and get to T4. Anything I should focus on early?

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
cruiser skills. command, defense, engineering. our fleet doctrine is currently droneboats, so medium drone skills.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

Don’t forget to scroll down on drone skills to find DRONES and get it to 5 eventually.

PRADA SLUT
Mar 14, 2006

Inexperienced,
heartless,
but even so

Tangerines posted:

Will do while I wait on joining. Tried reading the wiki but it seems you need to be authed to read the guide. For now I'm training random skills to try and get to T4. Anything I should focus on early?

If you want to follow ~fleet doctrine~ then look at the associated skills for a Vexor / Vexor Navy Issue

nakieon
Aug 28, 2020

Kaysette posted:

Don’t forget to scroll down on drone skills to find DRONES and get it to 5 eventually.

This... no matter how much we say this, there's always someone a month into the game going "wait a minute, these skills were there this whole time?!"

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Kaysette posted:

Well gently caress no wonder I couldnt find it

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Tonight's op will be a big one boys. Read announcements in discord for further instructions.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I never saw those goddamn skills, but I did start them up tonight, thanks goons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Traveller
Jan 6, 2012

WHIM AND FOPPERY

Kaysette posted:

I swear those skills should be at the beginning of the list for how important they are to droneboats.