Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

YeahTubaMike posted:

Where are the videos? I demand proof! :kimchi:

Working on it!

She's currently recharging, as she had a busy morning of loving up my socks (I have no idea where she found those) and loving up her Lamb Chop toy. She really hates Lamb Chop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Lamb chop sucked

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Who What Now posted:

Lamb chop sucked

I don't remember buying my dog a computer or an SA account but apparently she has both

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Code Jockey posted:

I don't remember buying my dog a computer or an SA account but apparently she has both

Jeffery did it in solidarity with his 'hating Lambchop dog bro'

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Literally A Person posted:

:lol: at waffle cat.

I thought I was the only one who had a cat that ate waffles. :aaaaa:

Bread cat gang. :cool::respek::cool:

YeahTubaMike posted:

Why didn't you name him Waffles?

We initially thought he was only eating them because he was starving. By the time we realized he was a waffle cat, the joke was that he was our transient cat since he's disappear (presumably to his other home) periodically.

I realize I have very few pictures with his eyes open.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Das Boo posted:

Don't doxxx me

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Das Boo posted:

We initially thought he was only eating them because he was starving. By the time we realized he was a waffle cat, the joke was that he was our transient cat since he's disappear (presumably to his other home) periodically.

Well, Boxer is a good time too. He looks tough. :colbert:

He also looks like you just woke him up. :3:

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
Slider is ready for Halloween.

Tater enjoyed the radiator turning on this week.

Bonus: this is Leon who belongs to my local pet supply store. He hangs out on the sidewalk in front and loves all humans.

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

This thread brings me great joy.

I wish we had a tiny "heart button" for picture threads.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

xcheopis posted:

This thread brings me great joy.

I wish we had a tiny "heart button" for picture threads.

It's a shame the Number 1 dog thread was nothing but pictures of bulldogs mauling children.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

zakharov posted:

Bonus: this is Leon who belongs to my local pet supply store. He hangs out on the sidewalk in front and loves all humans.

Man, there are few things as blessed as cats that live in public locations :3:

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

This is Diode. They found her in a feral colony that lived near a power plant. I adopted her in February. The second she got to my apartment, she hid behind my washer/dryer for nearly an entire month, and I maybe saw her twice. The only way I knew I had a cat was that food would be gone and there was poop in the litter box when I got home. This is the day I came home and she was nowhere to be seen - she was watching me look for her all over the place and mocking me when I couldn't find her.

Now she's totally bonded with me after being home nonstop for the past 7 months. She's super smart. She knows how to open doors and cabinets and SLAMS cabinets shut at 3AM just to scare the hell out of me. She's figured out how to open the box that her treats are being held, and i'll come into a room and see totally destroyed packages of treats and a very happy cat. Here is she is in her new favorite place to sleep, my backpack. She lives in here now.

Little dummy sleeps on her corrugated cardboard scratcher, the chips stick to her fur, and she tracks them across the entire apartment. I hate her for it.

ArtVandelay fucked around with this message at 19:32 on Oct 22, 2020

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

ArtVandelay posted:

This is Diode. They found her in a feral colony that lived near a power plant. I adopted her in February. The second she got to my apartment, she hid behind my washer/dryer for nearly an entire month, and I maybe saw her twice. The only way I knew I had a cat was that food would be gone and there was poop in the litter box when I got home. This is the day I came home and she was nowhere to be seen - she was watching me look for her all over the place and mocking me when I couldn't find her.

Now she's totally bonded with me after being home nonstop for the past 7 months. She's super smart. She knows how to open doors and cabinets and SLAMS cabinets shut at 3AM just to scare the hell out of me. She's figured out how to open the box that her treats are being held, and i'll come into a room and see totally destroyed packages of treats and a very happy cat. Here is she is in her new favorite place to sleep, my backpack. She lives in here now.

Little dummy sleeps on her corrugated cardboard scratcher, the chips stick to her fur, and she tracks them across the entire apartment. I hate her for it.

What a sweetie!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

I don't know what Penelope is contemptuous of in this photo.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Who What Now posted:

I don't know what Penelope is contemptuous of in this photo.

she looks just like Toby did and he used to have that look constantly lol

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

its Lola

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Argh, curled up little feet!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
More cats

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I wish my cats were friends and not lifelong enemies.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
That's why we got them from the same litter, wanted to avoid that scenario. Our previous cat did not like other cats, got worse with age actually.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Oh my god excellent

I love cat buddies

Slothful Bong
Dec 2, 2018

Filling the Void with Chaos
Im having a bad time, and cats help. So here’s a couple pics of my lady, Mia Wallace. Or Memes, as I like to call her.

She’s the coolest cat I’ve owned, has an amazing personality and pretty much loves people.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Too many cats, not enough Zoraks!

(After eating a fluffy moth)

And two pigs with a pumpkin

Cum AllYeFaithful
Oct 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Love the praying mantis pics! That's my favorite insect.

Here's my two little killers, both 8 years old:

And the two youngins I'm fostering (separately, they're quarantined for everyone's safety):

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose
Ophelia, my tiny princess

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Is that a ragdoll?

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

Smellrose

Caesar Saladin posted:

Is that a ragdoll?

Himalayan or Balinese I think, she was a rescue. She’s 5 years old and has always been 4lbs cat + 0.5lbs hair

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

HAmbONE posted:

Ophelia, my tiny princess

oh god :kimchi:

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

Smellrose

Your guys remind me of these two, who became inseparable at the shelter.

They were adopted together at the beginning of pandemic

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

HAmbONE posted:

That's great!
I'm not likely to be ready to adopt again anytime soon but when I do, I want to give a home to senior or bonded pair cats.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

HAmbONE posted:

Awww this rules and that last picture lol

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

Saw a bird out the window while licking the belly. I think it's so funny when she sits like this, she just folds the stub of her tail under and plops down.

Queadlunn
Dec 10, 2005

Yak Deculture!
Fallen Rib
This is Gabby!

Gabby is a very, very good cat.

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

Smellrose
So many beautiful cats.

My parents cat Georgie

One more Ophelia

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
My grandma had a himalayan cat for years and years named Bentley Paws. She didn't like dealing with the hair so she had her groomer shave it short, just leaving his head, paws, and tail full length. Looked goofy as hell.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Like many of you, I have an Oliver:

He loves tummy rubs.

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

Smellrose
BIG CAT: Special Quarantine Edition!

With less human presence due to the pandemic, nature has started to return to the suburbs. The first two photos were taken by my next door neighbor, kitty was in tree across the street in our cul-de-sac. Third photo I took with a cellphone, it's sunbathing on my other next door neighbors garage. I have lived in my city my whole life and have never seen a Bobcat in the wild.

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

That is so cool!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Congrats on your new cat