Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Battery industry will keep pennsylvania going for centuries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

And here we are.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/sesamestreet/status/1323377258506166273?s=21

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Wow, blue GA might be real.

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
Wind Waker doesn't get enough love. The sailing was kind of meh but the soundtrack made up for it.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

schnorles saw into the numbers

Ataxerxes
Dec 2, 2011

What is a soldier but a miserable pile of eaten cats and strange language?

Shageletic posted:

gimme the name of this map

That is somewhere roughly around year 1000 in Crusader Kings II or III.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

they're all dead

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Tom Gorman posted:

My treasure?

My loving TREASURE?

WHere's my $1200 you old bitch

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

lol

“He specifically told me, ‘You are no longer my mother, because you are voting for Trump’,” Gomez, 41, a personal care worker in Milwaukee, told Reuters. Their last conversation was so bitter that she is not sure they can reconcile, even if Trump loses his re-election bid.

“The damage is done. In people’s minds, Trump is a monster. It’s sad. There are people not talking to me anymore, and I’m not sure that will change,” said Gomez, who is a fan of Trump’s crackdown on illegal immigrants and handling of the economy.

Ataxerxes posted:

That is somewhere roughly around year 1000 in Crusader Kings II or III.

I knew it was too cool to be real. Spent like a minute trying to make sense of it, like a mouse trying to figure out cat litter.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

Forcing a confrontation with the hope that the dems will use their power for positive social change is a risky proposition at best

while true, expecting dems to use their power without that confrontation is an even riskier proposition

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

I'm just sitting in my work office today staring out of the window at the distant evergreen trees and Cascade mountain range thinking, "Is tomorrow the day I lose my big windows?" I'm scared, CSPAM.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Lmbo chuds self owning by actually overturning roe v wade. They've milked that poo poo for decades, why would you be stupid enough to finally do it and take away your largest platform plank you have ever had?

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

DesertIslandHermit posted:

And here we are.

SCOTUS doubles down and allows up to 4th trimester abortions.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Shageletic posted:

gimme the name of this map

the results, tomorrow

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Asproigerosis posted:

Lmbo chuds self owning by actually overturning roe v wade. They've milked that poo poo for decades, why would you be stupid enough to finally do it and take away your largest platform plank you have ever had?

they have open white supremacy now (again)

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Asproigerosis posted:

they're expecting biden to normalize it

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

we now have quadmesters

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

this entire article is pretty funny

Democratic voter Rosanna Guadagno, 49, said her brother disowned her after she refused to support Trump four years ago. Last year her mother suffered a stroke, but her brother - who lived in the same California city as her mother - did not let her know when their mother died six months later. She was told the news after three days in an email from her sister-in-law.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...impression=true

a bunch of monster Trumpers and a newsreporter trying to make them sympathetic, and completely failing

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin
need more trump votes

https://twitter.com/pixelatedboat/status/1323372174414024704

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
melanie is back

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Chris James 2 posted:

By this time tomorrow C-SPAM will have received the first of 70 million votes for me as its next IK :unsmith:

i voted for you on my real b allot too

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

oxsnard posted:

the only "good" news about biden is that he'll rubber stamp any legislation put out by a dem congress

he's already said he'll veto a m4a bill

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Red Baron posted:

:same: friend

whatever happens it happens to most of us

except twoday that loving Dutchman

I am in America right now and thus also, in fact, "here for this"

twoday has issued a correction as of 22:50 on Nov 2, 2020

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/tiZvo6B.mp4

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

that’s the real meal aka !

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Sarah Guth, 39, a Spanish interpreter from Denver, Colorado, said she has cut several Trump-supporting friends out of her life. She could not reconcile herself to their support for issues such as separating immigrant children from parents at the southern border, or for Trump himself after he was caught on tape bragging about groping women.

Guth and her Trump-voting father did not speak to each other for several months after the 2016 election. The two now do speak, but avoid politics.

Guth says some of her friends cannot accept her support for a candidate - Joe Biden - who is pro-choice on the question of abortion.

:thunk:

e: Hammond said she first realized her relationship with her mother was in trouble shortly after the 2016 election when she defended Clinton while driving with her mother.

“She stopped the car and told me not to disrespect her politics. And if I don’t want to respect her politics, I can get out of the car.”

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

zegermans posted:

tough choice meme:

growing up

the annihilation of all life on earth

annihilation, easy. i will NEVER b eold

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

UFOTacoMan posted:

melanie is back

wow i cant believe the chinese bribed hunter with an entire town

JaneError
Feb 4, 2016

how would i even breathe on the moon?
https://twitter.com/RexChapman/status/1323377756957278210?s=20

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
hahahahaha wait utnil togmope learns about the eleciroa;l college voters and starts to tamper with them

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

spacemang_spliff posted:

did our big wet boi win yet?

TRUMO WINS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbnAtDTIdpg

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Gringostar posted:

as bad as it would be short term for women i want the court to just flat out overturn roe v wade since there will be a huge call to action for biden to pack the courts

also, just in time for a D Senate, D House and D President to pass and sign legislation to achieve the same effect as roe v wade

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

Ouhei posted:

Wow, blue GA might be real.

That 400k is such a weird number, it's 10% of the total vote in 2016. Just absolutely massive. Chuds will turn out tomorrow but there are some large numbers they have to make up, especially considering the turnout from other groups. I still don't think georgia will go blue but that tweet gives me a sliver of hope

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

oxsnard posted:

lol the gop is going to own themselves by immediately overturning roe vs wade, which is exactly the story Dems need to pack the court. They could keep ruling on Citizens United type cases and decorum would prevent Dems from doing anything

owns

There's nothing the GOP can do that would get Biden, Schumer, and Feinstein (head of judiciary committee) to actually pack the court

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

The real winners tomorrow will be COVID and global warming.

Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

Marshall/Kirtaner 8/24 nevar forget! (omg pedo)

Rocks posted:

imagine the meltdown in CSPAM if trump wins the electoral college 538-0

are you kidding

TRUMP thread is the lifeline CSPAM. 4 more trump years gives these people something to believe in. the better question is what happens to all the people that have to live in this lovely fallen country Nov 4 with Biden as presbident, but don’t have trump antics to keep them going.

so basically, TYLARGUMP!

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
https://twitter.com/JENFL23/status/1323372698257555456?s=20

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Shageletic posted:

lol

“He specifically told me, ‘You are no longer my mother, because you are voting for Trump’,” Gomez, 41, a personal care worker in Milwaukee, told Reuters. Their last conversation was so bitter that she is not sure they can reconcile, even if Trump loses his re-election bid.

“The damage is done. In people’s minds, Trump is a monster. It’s sad. There are people not talking to me anymore, and I’m not sure that will change,” said Gomez, who is a fan of Trump’s crackdown on illegal immigrants and handling of the economy.
Democratic voter Rosanna Guadagno, 49, said her brother disowned her after she refused to support Trump four years ago. Last year her mother suffered a stroke, but her brother - who lived in the same California city as her mother - did not let her know when their mother died six months later. She was told the news after three days in an email from her sister-in-law.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

Shageletic posted:

lol

I knew it was too cool to be real. Spent like a minute trying to make sense of it, like a mouse trying to figure out cat litter.

lmao imagine shutting your kid out of your life in order to loudly scream about how much you love TURNP