Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Gripweed posted:

Hopefully this one will be more like their 2018 election night stream, which the prepared for ahead of time and had mics and a table and everything. As oppsed to their usual stream where they just lay on couches and yell

or in the goddamned bathtub lol, podcasting is hard work lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

i say swears online posted:

the streams are awful and they should do postgame instead, I've never been able to follow one in real time coherently with good audio
the one where matt got next level drunk and screamed was p funny

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/1323356262965399555?s=20

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Delta-Wye posted:

or in the goddamned bathtub lol, podcasting is hard work lol

more bathtub burritos.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
The one where Matt got blackout drunk and told everyone to kill themselves was pretty good as a performance art piece about our current moment

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Gripweed posted:

Hopefully this one will be more like their 2018 election night stream, which the prepared for ahead of time and had mics and a table and everything. As oppsed to their usual stream where they just lay on couches and yell

What the gently caress. You absolute nerd

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The streams own what the hell

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Virgil's "Never underestimate a gamer! Never underestimate a D.Va main!" was from one of the couch livestreams so they can't be all bad

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

I will watch the stream but I do not plan on killing myself or everyone around me even if Matt commands it.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

i say swears online posted:

the streams are awful and they should do postgame instead, I've never been able to follow one in real time coherently with good audio

If the Chapo stream is bad you can just watch Hasan Piker and hope he orders in interesting looking food from doordash and eats it on cam

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

If the Chapo stream is bad you can just watch Hasan Piker and hope he orders in interesting looking food from doordash and eats it on cam

he eats the same thing every day.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

I only have access to YouTube at work so I’m gonna be watching Sam Seder 😔

THS
Sep 15, 2017

their election streams have been pretty good. matt and chris already mentioned that this one will be more effort than usual

also amber in the bathtub owned

THS
Sep 15, 2017

id much rather watch incoherency, bad audio levels, and a constantly breaking stream than actually have CNN up

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

I really liked the 2018 one, good guests and some good bits, a good time.

And of course

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

has anyone got the gif of him gulping down clear liquor from the bottle

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
I'll be mostly watching on the hasanabi stream, but will pop in the chapo stream as well :)

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

It's really weird and annoying that there are only a couple very short compilation of clips of Drunk Matt available online.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Poisoned by politics though I may be, I have no intention of doing any kind of watch party or otherwise taking note of what happens until I inevitably hear people talking about what went down the day after

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
Trying to find a fairly recent episode where they talked about WW1, maybe because Trump disrespected troops?

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005

I been wantin to see a honkey dance.
The problem with the streams is they're usually reacting to something you can't hear, but you can't watch along at home either because there's a delay and it never syncs up. An election night stream where they're not just watching one thing but reacting to news as it comes in from different sources is a different thing entirely.

Also putting in a tiny bit of effort doesn't make them CNN :rolleyes: . Not everything has to be slapdash and caustic you won't lose leftist cred I promise.

snoremac posted:

Trying to find a fairly recent episode where they talked about WW1, maybe because Trump disrespected troops?

Try 452 in the main feed

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Human Tornada posted:

Also putting in a tiny bit of effort doesn't make them CNN :rolleyes: . Not everything has to be slapdash and caustic you won't lose leftist cred I promise.

i dont think you understand. i psychically revulse at cable news. its like staring into the sun

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.

Human Tornada posted:

Try 452 in the main feed
That's it, cheers.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

like i cant handle watching wolf blitzer and steve kornacki piss in eachother’s mouths infront of a big election board, cut up by appearances of a who’s who starring the most soulless husks in the political journalism biz

gently caress that

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I'm just bummed we never got a sequel to A Wifely Solitude

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I have tomorrow night off and I’m probably gonna unplug my computer, PS4, and Phone from the internet and just watch some HBO bullshit prestige poo poo and wake up in whatever sweet BBQ hell awaits me.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

i am going to watch japanese pro wrestling instead of watch that fake election poo poo.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I've been watching stuff about Kabuki and it's pretty cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oZu80KZAM4

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Saagonsa posted:

Virgil's "Never underestimate a gamer! Never underestimate a D.Va main!" was from one of the couch livestreams so they can't be all bad

it really is amazing. how do you come up with that and say it without laughing? nick was right about virgil's brain just creating jokes

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

uber_stoat posted:

he eats the same thing every day.

The first time I checked out his stream he had shawarma and falafel delivered, which is all of the components of chicken tendies when you think about it

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Bust Rodd posted:

I have tomorrow night off and I’m probably gonna unplug my computer, PS4, and Phone from the internet and just watch some HBO bullshit prestige poo poo and wake up in whatever sweet BBQ hell awaits me.

gently caress that. Get a fifth of whisky and ride that dragon like the rest of us

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

The Chad Jihad posted:

I really liked the 2018 one, good guests and some good bits, a good time.

And of course

So glad to have witnessed this on live tv.

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009

The Kingfish posted:

So glad to have witnessed this on live tv.

yeah it really was better in motion. will's clear exasperation with him, his sudden absence, all very funny

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

them obviously coking him up before he came back for his oeuvre was the best part

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

terrorist ambulance posted:

yeah it really was better in motion. will's clear exasperation with him, his sudden absence, all very funny

someone reposted this not long ago, thought it was this thread?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V45Q2flGWws

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

while we are at it

https://twitter.com/wojrants/status/1060270035149770752

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

the flossing, just incredible

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011

Heath posted:

I've been watching stuff about Kabuki and it's pretty cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oZu80KZAM4

Kabuki is cool and I recommend going to Kabukiza and seeing it live if you're ever in Tokyo but man some of the stories are loooooong

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

the brains of the show, everyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

crepeface posted:

someone reposted this not long ago, thought it was this thread?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V45Q2flGWws

GET A ROPE ~ Matt Christman