Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Thoatse posted:

wonder if it's organic or another example of astroturfing a civil war into existence by the united states of assholes

i would wager it on being the latter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
DC looking... We're all doomed basically

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Floor is lava posted:

had a driver for my company send us a video of him motorboating some titties at sturgis without a mask on

i have no idea how he didn't catch the rona

So you're saying that motorboating is the cure?

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard
totally normal country, i'm lovin it

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

2DCAT posted:

DC looking... We're all doomed basically

the customary peaceful transfer of power is one of the crown jewels of U.S. democracy and why USA is #1

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

pandy fackler posted:

what does your heart tell you

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/1323422383840071680

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Working hard

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

imagine waking up to this

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
getting some mixed messages from william

https://twitter.com/photowhitehouse/status/1323424745862369282
https://twitter.com/photowhitehouse/status/1323401422092804102
https://twitter.com/photowhitehouse/status/1323396065681235968
https://twitter.com/photowhitehouse/status/1323392180547948544

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Buddykins posted:

does tom cotton really eat birthday cake everyday

https://www.npr.org/sections/itsallpolitics/2015/04/03/397337449/tom-cotton-eats-birthday-cake-almost-every-day

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

thank you

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
lmfao bidens worst nightmare is getting the house and senate by huge margins and having a mandate. he desperately wants a close election so he can pretend its verrrrrry important to soothe wounded chud feelings, ignore all progressive politics, spend two years catering to Republicans, accomplishing nothing, until he loses the senate and maybe the house two years later and has an even better excuse for bot doing anything ever

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Buddykins posted:

imagine waking up to this

it's called nov 4

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

not today, sean mcelwee

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/postXamerica/status/1323421675183067136?s=20

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
william moon...

shut the gently caress up

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

if you like beer but want to get drunk fast there's some specialty dark beers and poo poo that are like 12-15% abv

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Looking at all my Forums enemies and seeing that they were hillarymen makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

on one hand i really like beer but on the other hand, what if i want to get really drunk really fast

boilermakers were invented for this purpose

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Intel&Sebastian posted:

lmfao bidens worst nightmare is getting the house and senate by huge margins and having a mandate. he desperately wants a close election so he can pretend its verrrrrry important to soothe wounded chud feelings, ignore all progressive politics, spend two years catering to Republicans, accomplishing nothing, until he loses the senate and maybe the house two years later and has an even better excuse for bot doing anything ever

Biden's brain doesn't work well enough to have all that going on anymore

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

wtf jfc wow and his wife was like omg me too! loving aliens in human suits

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

the oresident should be a trunk for trains Trump team

Gravybong
Apr 24, 2007

Smokin' weed all day. All I do is smoke weed. Every day of my life it's all I do. I don't give a FUCK! Weed.
all you dunkin hating dicks can eat my south Boston rear end

DNUKS

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Algund Eenboom posted:

Looking at all my Forums enemies and seeing that they were hillarymen makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside

shameful past exposed for all to see

Cithen
Mar 6, 2002

Pillbug

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/crulge/status/1323422784161239041

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Gravybong posted:

i got an iced when it was snowing the other day gently caress everyone who hates dunkin eat my rear end too

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

be careful about drinking cases of beer or bottles of wine - liquor is easier on the digestive system. take care of your toilets

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

actionjackson posted:

if you like beer but want to get drunk fast there's some specialty dark beers and poo poo that are like 12-15% abv

Quadrupels and Barley Wines will be your friend
or if you like the taste, dogfish head 120 minute

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

actionjackson posted:

put vodka in your beer.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Gravybong posted:

DNUKS

they can munch on my unwashed Providence taint.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

breadnsucc posted:

Am I misremembering this same conversation happening before kkkillary?

It would mean that

1) the polls were even more wrong this time then they were 4 years ago
2) the industry had 4 years to adapt and still come out more wrong

That’s once again, assuming the polls are wrong and trump runs the table again on swing states

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Bearjew posted:

Biden's brain doesn't work well enough to have all that going on anymore

you dont need a working brain to be a center right dipshit haunting the Democratic party.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

actionjackson posted:

one of my favorite beers I've ever had was called He'brew Jewbelation. it was brewed for their 17th anniversary and was 17%

bomber of that hosed me right up

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

juffo-wup courses through the marrow of this country. it is the will of juffo-wup that the Non be cast out and made Void. donald trump is the non and must be removed for the sake of juffo-wup

listen juff, time was you and the boys would how many high school frungy players you could fit in the long car and cruise around your local Dimpy's on a friday evening

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

uber_stoat posted:

put vodka in your white claw.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
drinking the last of my trulys from the weekend now