Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

jojoinnit posted:

Man I really hope that WLM on Speed happens

It's hard enough to keep them on subject when they're just drunk and stoned, now you wanna hear them on speed!?!? and here's where a guy in the cheap suit does a rim shot on the saddest drum kit and I do a big air guitar like I think I did something I should be proud of

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

DoombatINC posted:

There's a live spook2cular mail bag starting soon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h20dyE8ISOE

Edit: and by soon I mean in like two-ish hours? :v:

It is live now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h20dyE8ISOE

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

I missed screencapping it, but his Zoom title was "Admiral Szyska - Stranded on the Forest Moon". Perfection.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Is that Brimley’s skeleton after finally being killed by that rabbit.

platero
Sep 11, 2001

spooky, but polite, a-hole

Pillbug

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

I miss old Ron and Fez live reads now

I think I still have the i57 ignite live reads on a hard drive somewhere, those were by far my favorites.

bobservo
Jul 24, 2003

END ME SCOOB posted:

I'm willing to bet, having seen this exact thing a bazillion times before, that the dragging wasn't Smith himself so much as a celebrity quote-tweeted a dude and the rabid fans blew up his poo poo for a week as a result.

Yeah my point is it's irresponsible for a celeb with 3 million followers to put someone who didn't deserve it (and didn't even tag them) on blast and walk away with his hands clean while the fans do the dirty work

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

But that seems like a perk. It’s like you hired millions of Norm McDonalds to do your dirty work.

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

So next month we're getting all Wilford Brimley movies, starting with My Fellow Americans.

Wonder what the selection is going to be, since they already did The Thing and Hard Target. I'm guessing a WLM could be The Firm or Cocoon while WHM would have to include Did You Hear About The Morgans.

AceOfFlames fucked around with this message at 12:48 on Oct 27, 2020

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I'm pretty sure they already did Cocoon

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Side order of sleaze: 20 minutes if diabeetus commercials

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

They did Cocoon already as well it was just a way early episode, also it was excellent... Gawd dammut.

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

Detheros posted:

They did Cocoon already as well it was just a way early episode, also it was excellent... Gawd dammut.

Yeah, I had the feeling they had done Cocoon but couldn't find it searching the ep list. Should have known it was one of the archive eps.

Maybe that will serve as an excuse to dig it up.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Could see them redoing cocoon 2 since it was a super early live episode.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

AceOfFlames posted:

So next month we're getting all Wilford Brimley movies, starting with My Fellow Americans.

Wonder what the selection is going to be, since they already did The Thing and Hard Target. I'm guessing a WLM could be The Firm or Cocoon while WHM would have to include Did You Hear About The Morgans.

The wlm is going to be China syndrome since they said it was a 70s paranoid thriller

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

Ok, what the gently caress is up with the sudden background music midway through the new Nexus episode? For a minute I thought there was something wrong with my phone.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

AceOfFlames posted:

Ok, what the gently caress is up with the sudden background music midway through the new Nexus episode? For a minute I thought there was something wrong with my phone.

It's a Dreams by Fleetwood Mac which I think is a meme now but I don't actually know what the meme consists of

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

The Vosgian Beast posted:

It's a Dreams by Fleetwood Mac which I think is a meme now but I don't actually know what the meme consists of

It consists of chill vibes and ocean spray

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

Oh thank god i thought I was losing it there for a second. Let's hope someone got fired for that blunder!

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Mando Half-Hour for Ep. 9 is online, btw.

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

So is it just me or was the RZA one of the background characters in the pig fight? Also was there a huge dick and balls right there in all the graffiti?

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Unrelated to that roller skating guy...

https://twitter.com/jrkinsella/status/1323006206752022530?s=19

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

NOVEMBER SCHEDULE
Say what? The Schedule in advance?! It's the least we could do! By subscribing to this newsletter you get a sneak peak at what we're putting out in For our innagural and only, Brimsgiving!

Episode 513 — My Fellow Americans

Episode 514 — 10 to Midnight with Josh Lewis

Episode 515 — Remo Williams: The Adventure Begins

Episode 516 — The Firm

Patreon Episodes:

Patreon Exclusive We Love Movies — The China Syndrome

Animation Damnation — Ewoks: "The Curse of the Jindas"

The Nexus: TOS: "The Gamesters of Triskelion" (s2, e16) TNG: "The Emissary" (s2, e21)

Gleep Glossary: Cindel Towani

The Mandalorian Half-Hour: Chapters 10, 11, 12, and 13

Find all this crap and enjoy it legally, just like we do! now!

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

gently caress yeah Remo Williams. Nice to see the guys getting back to 80s crap action movies.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
Minus The Firm I have not heard of any of them and not seen that one either. Is this their first Cruise?

The only WHM candidates I can think of from him are within the ten year rule cause he really didn't make a "bad" film until The Mummy. Knight & Day will hit the ten year mark soon but that's a hangover movie to me, not an actual bad one. I would love an episode on MI2 but that feels like something they'll only revisit if they redo a franchise watch ala Transformers and PotC.

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

jojoinnit posted:

The only WHM candidates I can think of from him are within the ten year rule cause he really didn't make a "bad" film until The Mummy.

Days of Thunder was cringy as gently caress.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

AceOfFlames posted:

Days of Thunder was cringy as gently caress.

That’s the commodores favorite Tom Cruise film

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
They did an On Screen series on the Mission Impossible movies. 2 is incoherent garbage.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
The Firm will give us some more Wilfred Brimley so that's always good

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

bobkatt013 posted:

That’s the commodores favorite Tom Cruise film

64 or LRH? Or is that :thejoke:

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

I forget, has Jupin (or any of the guys) mentioned watching the Deep Space 9 episode Trials and Tribble-ations? After they all loved The Trouble with Tribbles episode on The Nexus, I want to suggest it the next time they have a recommendation episode of The Nexus, but I legit can't remember if that already happened, or if Andrew mentioned watching it on his watch through of DS9. It makes for an awesome companion piece for the TOS episode, and is just an all around fun episode.

thrawn527 fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Nov 3, 2020

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Has there been an episode on Raising Cain? Its wild.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

thrawn527 posted:

I forget, has Jupin (or any of the guys) mentioned watching the Deep Space 9 episode Trials and Tribble-ations? After they all loved The Trouble with Tribbles episode on The Nexus, I want to suggest it the next time they have a recommendation episode of The Nexus, but I legit can't remember if that already happened, or if Andrew mentioned watching it on his watch through of DS9. It makes for an awesome companion piece for the TOS episode, and is just an all around fun episode.

The only DS9 episodes they did were Civil Defense and the one where Worf ruins everyone’s sex vacation.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

thrawn527 posted:

Andrew mentioned it in the latest Nexus and says it's good and it gets suggested all the time every March.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

Andrew mentioned it in the latest Nexus and says it's good and it gets suggested all the time every March.

Ah, I haven’t finished the episode yet, just the TOS part.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

AceOfFlames posted:

64 or LRH? Or is that :thejoke:

https://thedeadauthorspodcast.libsyn.com/chapter-45-part-1-l-ron-hubbard-featuring-andrew-daly

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Nothing but clowns down here.
Why does Fleetwood Mac start playing during Nexus 50? Am I going nuts?

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

clown shoes posted:

Why does Fleetwood Mac start playing during Nexus 50? Am I going nuts?

It’s this. Jupin confirmed it.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I could listen to their Bronson impressions all day long.

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

God with Connery dead they need to dedicate a month to him like they did with Brimley. Call it Connuary or something. (Original idea do not steal copyright arson daily productions 2020)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

Arson Daily posted:

God with Connery dead they need to dedicate a month to him like they did with Brimley. Call it Connuary or something. (Original idea do not steal copyright arson daily productions 2020)

I'd say that won't work because January is their Worst of the previous year month, but...they're gonna have a hard time even coming up with a list of movies that came out in 2020 to pick from this January.