Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Medullah posted:

Yep it's always fun seeing my uncle who referred to 44 as "That n****" post the "He's your president, show him the respect he deserves!" posts.

"it's the WHITE house!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

It's about as likely as all of the people who posted up "Now that Trump has won, let's work together to make America great again!" keeping that same energy for a Biden presidency.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

If I know my co-workers, and unfortunately I do, I imagine two likely scenarios in the event of a Biden win:

1. Obviously Biden cheated, but any day now, there'll be a huge lawsuit that blows the roof off all of this and forces them to let Trump have his 2nd term. There's mountains of evidence that Trump has been sitting on for years and he's going to use it.

2. Trump is playing Nth dimensional chess. He LET Biden win so that he could be free to drain the swamp without the rules of the presidency getting in his way. Any day now, he's going to expose everything and send all of the Liberals to jail with the evidence he releases.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Ah yes, the classic Qanon gambit. He cannot fail, he only can be failed.

I sure hope that these doomsday fucks don't start trying to push the apocalypse on Wednesday

Bobulus
Jan 28, 2007

the_steve posted:

1. Obviously Biden cheated, but any day now, there'll be a huge lawsuit that blows the roof off all of this and forces them to let Trump have his 2nd term. There's mountains of evidence that Trump has been sitting on for years and he's going to use it.

Obviously not something that they'd have any self-reflection about, but that just reminded me of the birthers in 2010 who believed that Obama's Secret would come out and he'd be forced to step down and any changes made under his presidency would have to be retracted.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
Anyone remember the stammer or whatever when Obama was being sworn in that clearly meant his swearing in was invalid and that there was a secret shadow president being sworn in somewhere else at the same time?

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

Darkrai used Dream Eater!
It's super effective!

jivjov posted:

Anyone remember the stammer or whatever when Obama was being sworn in that clearly meant his swearing in was invalid and that there was a secret shadow president being sworn in somewhere else at the same time?

John Roberts moved "faithfully" to the end of a clause and ruined the magic spell.

JGdmn
Jun 12, 2005

Like I give a fuck.

Nth Doctor posted:

John Roberts moved "faithfully" to the end of a clause and ruined the magic spell.

He just loves Journey.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Safety Dance posted:

What is it with these and weird punctuation? No human alive is going to use a colon to express "£10:4 million"

Also "£1,341,600 MILLION". But also, I'm confident that those players pay a bit more than 1% in taxes, so it's not unreasonable for them to ask the government to spend THEIR HARD-EARNED TAX DOLLARS on feeding children.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Medullah posted:

The buffoon in the White House just brokered two Middle East Peace Accords, something that 71 years of political intervention and endless war failed to produce. He has now been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize by 3 separate world leaders.

The buffoon in the White House is the first president that has not engaged us in a foreign war since Eisenhower.

The buffoon in the White House promised to destroy ISIS, and kept his promise. Something Obama promised to do, but couldn’t.

The buffoon in the White House has had the greatest impact on the economy, bringing jobs, and lowering unemployment to the Black and Latino population of ANY other president. Ever!

The buffoon in the White House has exposed the deep, widespread, and long-standing corruption in the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, and the Democratic party.

The buffoon in the White House turned NATO around and had them start paying their dues.

The buffoon in the White House neutralized the North Koreans, stopped them from developing a further nuclear capability, sending missiles toward Japan, and threatening the West Coast of the US.

The buffoon in the White House repositioned our embassy to Jerusalem, something every president before him promised to do, but NEVER had the guts to do.

But for the Wuhan caused pandemic, the Buffoon in the White House has stood up to China, brought hundreds of businesses back to the US, and revived the US economy well beyond anything his predecessor thought possible…..without a “magic wand.”

The buffoon in the White House has accomplished the appointing of two Supreme Court Justices, nominated an incredibly well qualified candidate for the current SCOTUS vacancy, and will soon have placed close to 300 Federal Judges on the federal bench.

The buffoon in the White House lowered your taxes and caused your stock market to move to record levels over 100 times, positively impacting the retirements of tens of millions of citizens.

The buffoon in the White House fast-tracked the development of a COVID Vaccine - it will be available within months - we still don't have a vaccine for SARS, Bird Flu, Ebola, or a host of diseases that arose during previous administrations.

The buffoon in the White House rebuilt our military which the Obama administration had crippled and had fired 214 key generals and admirals in his first year of office.

The buffoon in the White House uncovered and curtailed rampant illegal immigration and widespread sex and drug trafficking in the United States and beyond.

The buffoon in the White House works for free and has lost well over 2 billion dollars of his own money in serving - and done all of this and much more in the face of relentless undermining and opposition from people who are threatened because they know they are going to be exposed as the criminals that they are if he is re-elected.

I got it, you don't like him. How special of you. He is serving you and ALL the American people. What are you doing besides calling him names?"
Copy & paste!
:wow:
This is some POWERFUL denial.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
Genuinely amazing how every one of those is either stretching the definition of his accomplishment, flat out lying, or something nobody wanted him to do.

The Jerusalem embassy thing sticks out to me because I don't think any president said they wanted to do that? While the US will support Israel in every bugfuck evil thing they do the official line is not to ratchet up the tension further.

RagnarokAngel fucked around with this message at 08:49 on Nov 3, 2020

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

Dr. Faustus posted:

:wow:
This is some POWERFUL denial.

Honestly, it would not surprise me that he still managed to lose money these past 4 years despite how cartoonishly corrupt his administration has been.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

That list should come with a huge [citation needed].

Golbez
Oct 9, 2002

1 2 3!
If you want to take a shot at me get in line, line
1 2 3!
Baby, I've had all my shots and I'm fine

Invalid Validation posted:

I got a lot of you must respect the president even if you don’t like him garbage when Trump first got elected. I’m sure these upstanding AMERICANS will respect the position and say nothing bad about a Biden presidency.

When Trump was elected, my first thought was, "I hope he does well." Because of course I did, because I'm not a moron or a ghoul. I didn't want him to fail, I wanted to be surprised.

I wasn't.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
Yeah, I had a couple friends who were in the boat of "well, surely the big boisterous rhetoric was just campaign trial stuff and he actually will knuckle down and be a leader." They did not vote for his reelection, thankfully.

PhantomOfTheCopier
Aug 13, 2008

Pikabooze!
A Drinking Bird with a Magic8 Ball waving an oversized rubber dildo failed to start a war, nominated a few dozen random people, fired a few dozen more people, pissed off countries with which we've shared long term stability, and racked up a bunch of debt!! Reason enough for my vote.

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

AlliedBiscuit
Oct 23, 2012

Do you want to know the terrifying truth, or do you want to see me sock a few dingers?!!
Take a look at this bullshit I keep seeing going around:

quote:

The clown in the White House just brokered four Middle East Peace Accords, something that 71 years of political intervention and endless war failed to produce.

The buffoon in the White House is the first president that has not engaged us in a foreign war since Eisenhower.

The clown in the White House has had the greatest impact on the economy, bringing jobs, and lowering unemployment to the Black and Latino population of ANY other president. Ever.

The buffoon in the White House has exposed the deep, widespread, and long-standing corruption in the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, and the Republican and Democratic parties.

The buffoon in the White House turned NATO around and had them start paying their dues.

The clown in the White House neutralized the North Koreans, stopped them from developing a further nuclear capability, sending missiles toward Japan, and threatening the West Coast of the US.

The clown in the White House turned our relationship with the Chinese around, brought hundreds of business back to the US, and revived the economy. Hello!!!!!!!

The clown in the White House has accomplished the appointing of three Supreme Court Justices and close to 300 Federal Judges.

This same clown in the White House lowered your taxes, increased the standard deduction on your IRS return from $12,500 for Married Filing Joint to $24,400 and caused your stock market to move to record levels over 100 times, positively impacting the retirements of tens of millions of citizens.
The clown in the White House fast-tracked the development of a COVID Vaccine - it will be available within weeks - we still don't have a vaccine for SARS, Bird Flu, Ebola, or a host of diseases that arose during previous administrations.

The clown in the White House rebuilt our military which the Obama administration had crippled and had fired 214 key generals and admirals in his first year of office.

This clown in the White House uncovered widespread pedophilia in the government and in Hollywood, and is exposing world wide sex trafficking of minors and bringing children home to their families.

The clown in the White House works for free and has lost well over 2 billion dollars of his own money in serving - and done all of this and much more in the face of relentless undermining and opposition from people who are threatened because they know they are going to be exposed as the criminals that they are if he is re-elected.

I got it, you don't like him. Many of you utterly hate and despise him. How special of you. He is serving you and ALL the American people. What are you doing besides calling him names and laughing about him catching the China virus ?????

And please educate me again as to what Biden has accomplished for America in his 47 years in office?
I’ll take a ‘clown’ any day versus a fork tongued, smooth talking hypocritical corrupt liar. Please let it be known, I am not sure I would want to have a beer with him (if he drank, which he doesn't) or even be his friend. I don’t care if I even like him. I want a strong leader who isn’t afraid to kick some rear end when needed. I don’t need a fatherly figure - I already have one. I don’t need a liar - that's what Hollywood and CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS and the New York Times are for.

I don’t need someone to help me, but I also don’t want an obstacle or a demented, senile washed-up Swamp Monster.

God bless Donald Trump - the most unappreciated President in history.Copied from a friend..

sweart gliwere
Jul 5, 2005

better to die an evil wizard,
than to live as a grand one.
Pillbug
I think that forward isn't even trying, like they hope you just copy and paste after skimming the first bit.

Closing statement assertions:

Joe Biden: notoriously smooth talker, also senile?

Donald Trump: definitely not a liar, very tough and selfless?

sweart gliwere fucked around with this message at 12:03 on Nov 5, 2020

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
was talking to a good friend last night, and they're happy Biden won't have the senate so he won't have to deal with packing the court or the filibuster, can blame mcconnel for not
getting anything done, and "politics can go back to being wonky for a while".

My buddy is a back to brunch lib. :(

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

AlliedBiscuit posted:

It's the Gish Gallop in written form. Pretty much all of it is bullshit, the parts that aren't are terrible (the judgeships), and it leaves you just saying bullshit over and over.

I had a co-worker say he believes the Laptop nonsense because Biden didn't react fast enough. I told him that it doesn't matter: if he said it was fake same day then he would anticipate it, if he never talked about it he would be hiding. Nothing will ever be good enough for them.

Devorum
Jul 30, 2005

AlliedBiscuit posted:

I've been replying to it with various youtube fart compilations.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

You should be feeling about 80 9-11s worth of dread but you’re too dumb to realize it.

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.
I mean, watching Trump blatantly want to shut down elections and millions of US citizens being immediately on board with that should give you bad feelings but i bet that's not what they meant

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

The lady that posted that lives in PA and is supremely conservative, bet you can guess what it was referring to.

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.
I just had an argument with a guy who thinks Trump doesn't want to stop counts, despite him literally saying that.

He has a FB profile frame "No on CA Prop 15, protect our family farms"

Prop 15 notably excludes farms.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS
Making this so it shows up in my news feed a few years from now

Today is 4 days after the 2020 election with still no winner declared due to corruption.

▪︎Gasoline is currently $1.75 per gallon and $1.87 per gallon for diesel (and even less in some places of Houston).

▪︎Interest rates are 2.4 - 2.65 percent for a 30 year mortgage.

▪︎The stock market closed at 28,390.18 though we have been fighting COVID for 9 months.

▪︎Our GDP growth for the 3rd Qtr was 33 percent. We had the best economy ever until COVID and it is recovering well.

▪︎We have not had any new wars or conflicts in the last 4 years.

▪︎North Korea has been under control and has not been testing any missiles. Well maybe a few by that little chubby ROCKETMAN🚀😎

▪︎ISIS has not been heard from for over 3 years (until the attack in Vienna a few days ago). Kind of interesting timing with the elections going on and the media pulling for & predicting a LANDSLIDE WIN for Kamala/Biden 🤔
ISIS hid like little cowards when Trump became President. Now they're coming back out of their caves. Hmmmm.

▪︎The housing market is the strongest it has been in years. Homes have appreciated at an unbelievable rate and sell well.

▪︎And let’s not forget that peace deals in the Middle East were signed by 4 countries—unprecedented!

What is next for our country is scary and I worry for our future.
Copy and pasted from a friend.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
I just saw that one and I was trying to decide how to rebut it, if I was going to.

Unfortunately that particular social media contact is a business relationship for my side gig (before I realized I shouldn't have those contacts on my personal accounts) so it would merely be a mental exercise and probably not worth bothering to think about.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Pretty telling all the caveats dude had to write in. "No ISIS(except...)! No NK rockets (except for a few rockets)!

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
Specifying third-quarter growth, rather than looking at the whole picture. Only mentioning COVID as an excuse for why we aren't all millionaires.

sweart gliwere
Jul 5, 2005

better to die an evil wizard,
than to live as a grand one.
Pillbug

Lemniscate Blue posted:

Specifying third-quarter growth, rather than looking at the whole picture. Only mentioning COVID as an excuse for why we aren't all millionaires.

"Who cares about minimum or median wages? Who cares about access to healthcare? Just look at these housing prices!"

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
Not an email but you guys really need to check out that Rudy press conference from a moment ago.

It's one big FW>FW>FW> of inane bitching.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Just saw a Facebook friend of a former neighbor claim that Kamala Harris is a secret Canadian aboriginal. Where the gently caress did that come from?

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

ive been getting flooded with smoothbrain emails and i guess i'm bored enough to share some again

Fw: The Biden Woes that are being deleted from the media. Must read by all! posted:

[raine note: they did not do this lol]

I got a link to this in what was a private message and opened it to find this article intact. After reading it, I went back to the message to forward the link only to find that it had been taken down by facebook.

Since I had already opened it I am able to copy it from my screen and email it even after the fb censors have killed it.

when you read it you will understand why and see how much facebook is protecting the Biden campaign.

This is what they removed -

Here is a story you don't want to miss.

Joe Biden and his first wife, Neilia, had three children: Hunter, Beau and Naomi. In 1972, Neilia and Naomi, died in a car accident. Joe eventually married a woman named Jill. He already knew her because she had been Hunter's babysitter at the time of the car accident. ( yea, THAT seems normal- marry the babysitter). They had a daughter named Ashley. Ashley lives 'a quiet life' and is frequently in and out of rehab for various substance abuse issues.

Now sadly, the sanest, most normal one, of the 3 surviving kids, Beau, dies in 2015 from a brain tumor. He had been married to Haillie and they had 2 children, a boy and a girl named Natalie, who was 11 yrs old when her dad died. Enter Hunter Biden, in 2015, to "comfort" his brother's widow. Mind you, Hunter is married at the time, to Kathleen Biden, since 1993. He has an affair with his dead brother's wife in 2015...his wife Kathleen finds out about it and they separate. Hunter moves in with his dead brother's wife, Haillie,and her two kids and they have a grand old time. He ultimately gets divorced from Kathleen in 2017. Meanwhile, he starts screwing around with a stripper, while still shacking up with his dead brother's wife, before his divorce is finalized, and gets the stripper pregnant. Haillie kicks his butt to the curb supposedly for this indiscretion in 2018. He denies the stripper's baby is his, although a paternity test proves otherwise and eventually marries a woman named Melissa in 2019 after 6 days...does the tale end there? Why no, no it doesn't. That just sets the stage...

Enter the laptop from hell...loaded with emails, text messages, photos, child pornography, videos, and other sordid digital images....

Hunter Biden dropped the laptop off in Delaware, his home state, to get it repaired. It seems he dropped it in some water while in a meth-induced state of mind. He then neglected to pay the $85.00 repair fee and the laptop became the repair shop owner's property for non-payment. When the owner saw what was on it, he contacted the FBI. No response. The DOJ? No response. Eventually, it landed in Rudy Giuliani's possession and he turned it over to the Delaware State Police AFTER making 4 copies of the hard drive. Turns out, there's quite a lot of child pornography on there...much of it involving children on Hunter's many trips to China. The Chinese Communist Party uses this as a blackmail tactic...they supply the young girls, they film you, unknowingly, and then they can keep you "in line", while paying you the big $$$ to do their bidding, like lucrative deals with your VP father. Millions of dollars was paid to Hunter Biden for favors with the US Govt while Joe Biden was VP under Obama. 8 years Hunter made the contacts and split the money with his father: Joe Biden sold out his country and used his meth head son to do it.

But, IT GETS WORSE. Today, on the laptop, emails were released between Beau Biden's widow, Haillie, and Joe Biden in 2017 and more in 2018 when she and Hunter were still living together. They were casually talking about Hunter's continually "sexually inappropriate behavior" she had witnessed from Hunter toward her 14 year old daughter, Natalie, HIS NIECE. She told Joe that she felt she had put her children in a dangerous situation by getting involved with Hunter Biden. Joe knew of his son’s inappropriate behavior with his niece and he advised his daughter-in-law to go to therapy.....no one went to the police and the abuse escalated. THAT is the main reason she broke off her relationship with Hunter. Among the pictures of Hunter with young Asian children.

BOTTOM LINE: ANY MAN WHO CAN'T TAKE CARE OF HIS OWN HOUSE, HAS NO BUSINESS BEING IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

THE END.....but, is it? Nope. Rudy says there is more to come, primarily involving Joe Biden getting rich off laundering foreign money through our country, using his son as intermediary. Biden is as dirty and crooked as they come. Hillary looks clean compared to him. Now it makes sense why Obama REFUSED to endorse him as the DNC candidate until he was the last man standing!

More to come.

It's getting harder and harder to deny the Democrats are being protected in every way possible in order to help the Biden - Harris ticket.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

GoutPatrol posted:

Just saw a Facebook friend of a former neighbor claim that Kamala Harris is a secret Canadian aboriginal. Where the gently caress did that come from?

Her skin tone.

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

Fw: Truth hurts - Have a chuckle 😁 posted:

And we saved the best for last!

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

Fw: Only 319 Square Miles posted:

This email is over one year old, but is pertinent to the present situation because of the attempt to abolish the electoral college.

319 Square Miles

The founders of this country were much smarter than and more responsible than our current Congressional representatives.

Only 319 Square Miles

Fantastic explanation!!!!

Last week the Democratic controlled House of Representatives introduced a bill to eliminate the electoral college. It seems that, since they couldn't win the last presidential election under the rules that have existed for almost 250 years, they want to change the rules. Below is an excellent explanation on why this is a very bad idea.

Subject: 319 Square Miles

A 39 second read you will want to pass on.

In their infinite wisdom, the United States' Founders created the Electoral College to ensure the STATES were fairly represented. Why should one or two densely populated areas speak for the whole of the nation?

The following list of statistics has been making the rounds on the Internet. It should finally put an end to the argument as to why the Electoral College makes sense.

Do share this. It needs to be widely known and understood.

There are 3,141 counties in the United States.

Trump won 3,084 of them.

Clinton won 57.

There are 62 counties in New York State.

Trump won 46 of them..

Clinton won 16.

Clinton won the popular vote by approx. 1.5 million votes, which doesn’t take vote fraud into consideration.

In the 5 counties that encompass NYC, (Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan,Richmond (or Staten Island)& Queens) Clinton received well over 2 million more votes than Trump. (Clinton only won 4 of these counties; Trump won Richmond)

Therefore these 5 counties alone, more than accounted for Clinton winning the popular vote of the entire country.

These 5 counties comprise 319 square miles.

The United States is comprised of 3,797,000 square miles.

When you have a country that encompasses almost 4 million square miles of territory, it would be ludicrous to even suggest that the vote of those who inhabit a mere 319 square miles should dictate the outcome of a national election.

Large, densely populated Democrat cities (NYC, Chicago, LA, etc.) DO NOT and SHOULD NOT speak for the rest of our country!

And...it's been verified and documented that those aforementioned 319 square miles are where the majority of our nation's problems foment.

Well worth the 39 seconds to read.

Now please pass it on!

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

Fw: Just a coincidence? posted:

A Coincidence

Well, well! Isn't this interesting.

A drug called Remdesivir, manufactured by Gilead Sciences, is now being reported as the ultimate "CURE" for COVID-19.

But it gets interesting.
The patent for Remdesivir is currently held by China, through an agreement with Gilead's drug patent sharing subsidiary, called UNITAID. UNITAID just happens to have an office near Wuhan, China.

Can you guess who some major financial investors in UNITAID might be?

You don't know?

Well, how about none other than George Soros, Bill & Melinda Gates, and the WHO (World Health Organization).

I know what you're thinking! Just coincidence!
Well, here's another coincidence. Both Gilead Sciences and UNITAID were financial backers of Hillary Clinton in the last election.

And another coincidence. Dr. Fauci authorized millions of American dollars to be sent to The Wuhan Institute of Virology in China, specifically for the study of Coronaviruses.

Oh, did I mention that Dr. Fauci's wife works for Gilead Sciences?

What do you think?

Just coincidences! Nothing to see here folks, just keep moving.
It's no wonder Dr. Fauci slapped down hydroxychloroquine, which is inexpensive, has been around for over 60 years with a proven safety record, even though its success rate was very favorable. Why? Because he was told to!! And the news media backed him up all the way.

It's amazing what you find when you just follow the money.

Here's a link to the full, very thorough report.

Do you detect political considerations? Just a coincidence!
https://civilianintelligencenetwork.ca/2020/02/12/george-soros-bill-gates-partner-with-china-on-coronavirus-drug/

--> Make sure you share this. <--

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgs9OhjAE2g

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Not gonna lie, I wish there was a TLDR for those chain letters, because I am far too lazy to read through all of that stupid poo poo, but I still want to know what point they think they're making