Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

trump turns people out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

prom candy posted:

con: either chuds or libs are gonna feel very happy and secure in their worldview at the end of this thing

pro: either chuds or libs are gonna feel very unhappy and insecure in their worldview at the end of this thing

:hmmyes:

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yeah nobody has considered the possibility that trump recruited new people over the past four years

sometimes you just wanna be on the winning team. so much winning

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

im glad youre back taint

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

The Saucer Hovers posted:

im glad youre back taint
somebody has to protect us from the liberal menace

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 16 days!

Taintrunner posted:

well, at least you’re honest that you don’t actually give a poo poo outside of me-me-me self centered delusions of what you’re voting for

I've posted other reasons, this is just one of the few.

Sad Billionaire posted:

I would prefer neither :shobon:

Me too, that's why I'll continue to take other actions daily to ensure it doesn't happen. Those options go away a lot faster under Trump than they do under Biden, though.

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

Frankly I'm thankful nothing has exploded (literally) yet today in America

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Grem posted:

I've posted other reasons, this is just one of the few.

Me too, that's why I'll continue to take other actions daily to ensure it doesn't happen. Those options go away a lot faster under Trump than they do under Biden, though.

Hahahaha you’re actively ahistorical and delusional. Ferguson and Standing Rock were tear gassed and black bagged when Biden was VP, you git.

Someone add this to the OP.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Taintrunner posted:

HEY EVERYBODY LISTEN UP FOR A MINUTE

DID ANYONE WRITE IN BASTA ON THEIR BALLOT

i thought about it but voted for howie instead

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

My boss is mad at her kid because he lives in Philly and said he’s not gonna vote.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches

Grem posted:

I get it, I just completely disagree that continuing to rubber stamp whatever garbage the democrats put in front of you will get us any closer to badly needed reform. "Other actions" are great, but let's be real about how much is going to get done when the people in power have zero pressure to do anything but continue the downward slide.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
“I’ll take other actions” that will be completely ignored, subverted, tear gassed, and brutalized by the cops Joe militarized, and you can’t complain because you endorsed him doing those very things by voting for him.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 16 days!

Taintrunner posted:

Hahahaha you’re actively ahistorical and delusional. Ferguson and Standing Rock were tear gassed and black bagged when Biden was VP, you git.

Someone add this to the OP.

I've never said those things didn't happen under Obama/Biden? I'm well aware that Biden won't be a good president, I'm aware Obama wasn't one, in fact I don't think any president is a good president.

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

Poll plane promised us a story this morning. Now it’s noon

Lies and propaganda

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Grem posted:

I've never said those things didn't happen under Obama/Biden? I'm well aware that Biden won't be a good president, I'm aware Obama wasn't one, in fact I don't think any president is a good president.

So you admit those things happened and you proceeded to endorse them with your vote. thanks, buddy. I’m glad you support the rapist who is going to continue to militarize the police and criminalize Black lives. really making it clear who you really are.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

Frankly I'm thankful nothing has exploded (literally) yet today in America

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

Taintrunner posted:

So you admit those things happened and you proceeded to endorse them with your vote. thanks, buddy. I’m glad you support the rapist who is going to continue to militarize the police and criminalize Black lives. really making it clear who you really are.

Perhaps you should step away for a few my friend

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 16 days!

Taintrunner posted:

“I’ll take other actions” that will be completely ignored, subverted, tear gassed, and brutalized by the cops Joe militarized, and you can’t complain because you endorsed him doing those very things by voting for him.

That's exactly what has happened and is happening under Trump, too. Voting for someone isn't a rubber stamp and you can always do more to hold your elected officials accountable. I'm not gonna stop going to protests and throwing rocks at police just because I voted for Biden, it's not endorsement or a rubber stamp, and if you think Democrats are going to put up more progressive candidates if Biden I think you'll be disappointed. Nothing's changing this country except violent revolution, I just want enough time for these fat old fucks that want to kill me because of my last name and skin color to die, and maybe have a president that doesn't openly support them killing me, us keeping my job, which actually might make a difference in a few years when these kids graduate.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ordered a fried chicken sandwich from a place called fuk u

gonna be a delicious luncheon

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

Taintrunner posted:

It must be tiring being so angry all the time. I'm mad about the situation but instead of pissing everyone off I just push leftist agendas to friends and promote Kshama Sawant

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Grem posted:

That's exactly what has happened and is happening under Trump, too. Voting for someone isn't a rubber stamp and you can always do more to hold your elected officials accountable. I'm not gonna stop going to protests and throwing rocks at police just because I voted for Biden, it's not endorsement or a rubber stamp, and if you think Democrats are going to put up more progressive candidates if Biden I think you'll be disappointed. Nothing's changing this country except violent revolution, I just want enough time for these fat old fucks that want to kill me because of my last name and skin color to die, and maybe have a president that doesn't openly support them killing me, us keeping my job, which actually might make a difference in a few years when these kids graduate.

Wrong. a vote for a candidate is an endorsement of their politics and record, and a mandate to lead. You have no method to “hold Biden accountable.”

You are actively lying to yourself and others, because the truth is you wanna go back to brunch and videogames as the poor die in the streets and the cops can tear gas BLM without the media getting people fired up and rowdy.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

euphronius posted:

trump turns people out

and takes their coats

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches

Taintrunner posted:

Wrong. a vote for a candidate is an endorsement of their politics and record, and a mandate to lead. You have no method to “hold Biden accountable.”

You are actively lying to yourself and others, because the truth is you wanna go back to brunch and videogames as the poor die in the streets and the cops can tear gas BLM without the media getting people fired up and rowdy.

seriously go offline for a bit wtf

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
i vote for howie

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

i vote for howie

hell yeah anxious millenial cowboy

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Rynn posted:

Perhaps you should step away for a few my friend

shut the gently caress up

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
blood in the water lmao. let the trolls and flames run free i say

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 16 days!

Taintrunner posted:

Biden or Trump are both going to assume winning an election is a mandate and endorsement from the entire country. You're wrong about my motivations and I'll just leave it at that. You seem to think that you are aware of my life and my experiences, you don't.

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

Smythe posted:

blood in the water lmao. let the trolls and flames run free i say

I love a good melty but this ones hard to watch

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Rabid Snake posted:

I love a good melty but this ones hard to watch

its election day my friend, the BIG MELTY!!! Noooograhhh!!!

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Grem posted:

Biden or Trump are both going to assume winning an election is a mandate and endorsement from the entire country. You're wrong about my motivations and I'll just leave it at that. You seem to think that you are aware of my life and my experiences, you don't.

nice big melty

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?
Do black lives matter yet, I haven't been checking the polls and I can't tell if it's on the ballot or not

En Garde Motherfuckers
Apr 29, 2009

Hey. Is it just me, or do my balls itch?
whole lot of taints getting run itt

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Grem posted:

So you voted to give Biden a mandate to keep militarizing the cops and letting them murder Black people, not to mention the crippling austerity and the refusal to commit to a mask mandate or a lockdown in the midst of the pandemic. Way to go.

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

Can't decide if I want to read the Charlotte Clymer meltdown when Joe loses a slam dunk election or the 6 hour Trump meltdown. Is there a result where I get both?

the yeti
Mar 29, 2008

memento disco

Wolfy posted:

Can't decide if I want to read the Charlotte Clymer meltdown when Joe loses a slam dunk election or the 6 hour Trump meltdown. Is there a result where I get both?

Jeb!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

yr new gurlfrand! posted:

Do black lives matter yet, I haven't been checking the polls and I can't tell if it's on the ballot or not

Angela Walker, the Black woman running as Howie’s VP, did not take money from Steve Mnuchin and is a working class truck driver that believes Black Lives Matter. I voted for her.

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches
is there consensus on if this is a slam dunk election or a layup election for biden?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Sad Billionaire posted:

is there consensus on if this is a slam dunk election or a layup election for biden?

It should have been the Harlem Globetrotters vs the Washington Generals but some how the democrats moved heaven and earth to pick the worst possible guy.