Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide
another thread to f5, unlimited posts = unlimited power

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sad Billionaire posted:

is there consensus on if this is a slam dunk election or a layup election for biden?

the Biden campaign has already given up PA and FL about half an hour ago.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 16 days!

Taintrunner posted:

So you voted to give Biden a mandate to keep militarizing the cops and letting them murder Black people, not to mention the crippling austerity and the refusal to commit to a mask mandate or a lockdown in the midst of the pandemic. Way to go.

I already told you my reasons for voting for Biden.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

It should have been the Harlem Globetrotters vs the Washington Generals but some how the democrats moved heaven and earth to pick the worst possible guy.

the worst possible guy would have been bloomberg

x-posting dog

actionjackson posted:

she's never really done this until now. i'm sure she has her reasons

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches

Taintrunner posted:

the Biden campaign has already given up PA and FL about half an hour ago.

i'm talking in the "hypothetical okay person vs. evil clown" sense not the real "biden is a horrible candidate" sense

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

Sad Billionaire posted:

is there consensus on if this is a slam dunk election or a layup election for biden?
If the polls are accurate, it will be a slam dunk. If we have a 2016 type error, it's more of a layup. If the polls are off by the right amounts in the right places, lol.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Grem posted:

I already told you my reasons for voting for Biden.

All of them were nonsense contradicted by reality and proved you’re utterly illiterate. Congratulations on rewarding a rich white man for raping a woman.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
im making GBS threads my pants to own the libs

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

may the best man win

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

originally wasnt planning on voting but then i realized that I can vote against both Trfmp adn Biden. Probably wasnt worth the covid, but at least I got to vote against Holcomb as well. Green party wasnt on the ballot so I had to write in Howie. I assume I can thank the dems for that?

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Thank you for your service, Taintrunner

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

may the best man win

It's tough. I really like them both.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

It should have been the Harlem Globetrotters vs the Washington Generals but some how the democrats moved heaven and earth to pick the worst possible guy.

Ehh, not the worst possible. They coulda picked Bloomberg.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

not to get too political but after considering all the options i decided to write in Jill Stein/Susan Sarandon in the swing state of texas, but i respect all yalls votes :)

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

originally wasnt planning on voting but then i realized that I can vote against both Trfmp adn Biden. Probably wasnt worth the covid, but at least I got to vote against Holcomb as well. Green party wasnt on the ballot so I had to write in Howie. I assume I can thank the dems for that?

yup, but Howie is still a valid write-in

you did C-SPAM proud

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
I've read like 3 taintrunner posts about voting for the rich white guy who rapes women and hates blacks and wants to militarize the police but I can't figure out if they're referring to Trump or Biden.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

CNN just called it for Trump

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

not to get too political but after considering all the options i decided to write in Jill Stein/Susan Sarandon in the swing state of texas, but i respect all yalls votes :)

wow, Basta betrayed! sad

THS
Sep 15, 2017

lol @ these people who have not encountered taintrunner before

Zyme
Aug 15, 2000
here's my writein vote

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Drunk Nerds posted:

I've read like 3 taintrunner posts about voting for the rich white guy who rapes women and hates blacks and wants to militarize the police but I can't figure out if they're referring to Trump or Biden.

the cops are already militarized. you can thank Joe for that, in 2010 the transfer of military hardware to civilian police forces skyrocketed

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 16 days!

Taintrunner posted:

All of them were nonsense contradicted by reality and proved you’re utterly illiterate. Congratulations on rewarding a rich white man for raping a woman.

Nope, but hey, keep screaming into the void. In this reality the winner of the presidency always assumes the entire country is behind him when he wins, whether you voted for him or not.

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches

THS posted:

sa posters are like twitter pundits i have no idea how people remember who tf they aer and what their specific deal is

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

It's almost like they refused to learn any lessons of 2016. :thunk:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
Taintrunners Posting Mansion, Beautiful Heiress Wife, and Powerful Chinese Triad Boss Billionaire Father In Law

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

:thunk:

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Grem posted:

Nope, but hey, keep screaming into the void. In this reality the winner of the presidency always assumes the entire country is behind him when he wins, whether you voted for him or not.

Yes, actually. if you want to ignore tangible reality, and live in a world of fantasy, you should stick to pro wrestling instead of making an illiterate smark of yourself for everyone to see.

You rewarded a rich white man for raping a woman with your vote. There is no void. There is the reality of the here and now, and you’re having a meltdown in support of a rapist after the past year of drama in the pro wrestling world of rapists being outed and shamed.

So when you are signing up for the Joey Ryan Innocence Project?

Taintrunner has issued a correction as of 18:47 on Nov 3, 2020

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
For materialists who have rejected electoral politics, MLMs sure do seem to care a lot about individuals' moral reasoning about a nearly pure symbolic action :thunk:

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

The Saucer Hovers posted:

shut the gently caress up

no u

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
Taintrunners father in law leaning back at dinner, gazing out the window at the immense heavy industry shipyard under his direct control, absentmindedly running his hand through a big bowl of molars he's pulled out of peoples heads for daring to cross him. Taintunner: so today on the forums i trolled the poo poo of this rear end in a top hat

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/Jerusalem_Post/status/1323647597496700929

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

THS posted:

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Zyme posted:

here's my writein vote

:hmmyes:

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Smythe posted:

Taintrunners father in law leaning back at dinner, gazing out the window at the immense heavy industry shipyard under his direct control, absentmindedly running his hand through a big bowl of molars he's pulled out of peoples heads for daring to cross him. Taintunner: so today on the forums i trolled the poo poo of this rear end in a top hat

Last time he came to visit we got drunk as piss off cheap beer and watched Chinese action movies. Wolf Warrior is a loving hoot

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

the forums are already starting to die, no way they'll survive through tonight. is there a discord available?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Taintrunner posted:

Last time he came to visit we got drunk as piss off cheap beer and watched Chinese action movies. Wolf Warrior is a loving hoot

i would like to be initiated into the triads if at all possible, please advise

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

taints getting run all over itt you love to see it

THS
Sep 15, 2017

jeffrey needs to overclock the xeon processors

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

actionjackson posted:

the forums are already starting to die, no way they'll survive through tonight. is there a discord available?

jeffrey looking over at the forums, every meter is pegged past max, steam is shooting out of the cd tray, the fans are wobbling and falling off, exploding into tiny fragments. hes got those big iron clamp things they use in submarines to clog leaky pipes and hes just covering the server in them. hes injecting adrenaline into the USB ports. he's plugging more and more power supplies into the mother board to amp it up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

get Jeffrey a stimulus check so he can buy more 2400 baud modems