Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

tremendous D&D energy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/authoridad/status/1323752017282633728

gently caress this poo poo, you loving dumb gently caress hack lying fraud shithead

god fuckin' drat these toothless freaks

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
https://twitter.com/holamikoo/status/1323676557353783297

Gerund
Sep 12, 2007

He push a man

Chillgamesh posted:

*pulls down pants, puts on a condom, pulls up pants* ok im ready to suck some dick

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost

:feelsgood:

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Little dick energy

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Dnd mods allowed people to gaslight everyone into thinking biden totally wasnt sundowning hard and in fact hes very lucid it's just a stutter

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

Ytlaya posted:

It owns how alcoholism has become some sort of zany cultural thing.

One of the most disturbing things is going to buy Mother's Day cards and seeing how literally half of them are like "I loving love drinking a bunch of wine every day!"

It was those perverted papists in 30s in America that made drinking out to be some weird aberration instead of the historial constant it is and was among western nations for most of recorded history.

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Taintrunner posted:

https://twitter.com/authoridad/status/1323752017282633728

gently caress this poo poo, you loving dumb gently caress hack lying fraud shithead

god fuckin' drat these toothless freaks

Even framing it as the two party system is brainless. Who cares how many parties the bourgeois system has? Just scrap the whole drat thing.

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

Nix Panicus posted:

If only opoids were slightly higher class we could have had a bunch of greeting cards about being too zoned out on oxycontin to worry about Mondays

I mean, that used to be the case. Remember how many 90's jokes about zany upper class white women popping Vicodin was there in every sitcom?

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Thinking about the purple ink finger other countries have but with a mushroom stamp

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Bootleg Trunks posted:

Dnd mods allowed people to gaslight everyone into thinking biden totally wasnt sundowning hard and in fact hes very lucid it's just a stutter

I'm proud to say I'm a Cornpop and Chindu truther.

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

Flunky posted:

id say the next 4 years will be funny as hell if he wins but they'll keep his dumb rear end out of the spotlight. sad

*terrorists detonate a nuclear weapon on us soil, wiping out los angeles*

"sorry we already called a lid until thursday, president biden will make a statement two days from now"

biden: "this will not stand, like that corn pop, now he was a bad dude..."

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

voting: it's just as good as punching nazis!

Democrat voting, 2020

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Flunky posted:

id say the next 4 years will be funny as hell if he wins but they'll keep his dumb rear end out of the spotlight. sad

I figure they will just wait a few months or maybe a year into his presidency to push him out and install Kamala. Just long enough so they can claim oh rapid onset dementia we had no clue about before the eleciton.

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Be sure to take a 15-minute break every hour.
justice 4 corn pop

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

i read the comments and now i am dead

General Bullshit
Apr 20, 2020

Taintrunner posted:

clyburn is corrupt as gently caress lmao

Clyburn took money from Jack Abramoff, that's how old and corrupt he is :lol::lol::lol:

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

:nice:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Victory Position posted:

Democrat voting, 2020

lol in that one indy and his dad become eskimo brothers

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

UnknownTarget posted:

Democrats vs. Republicans: who hurts you more, the person who punches you in the face or the person who could stop it but never does, no matter how many times it happens?

and - crucially - the person who could stop it also pushes away anyone who really looks like they would stop the puncher.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
here's some salt for the collective succzone wound
https://twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/1323755297119363072?s=20

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

How! posted:

I would’ve voted for Obama a third time.

For prison?

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
we could have had it aaaaaaallllllll

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

oh drat that berns

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

im the 10,000,000,000 articles about how bernie doesnt know how to talk tactfully about race unlike the the real politicians

THS
Sep 15, 2017

bernie wouldve won

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

THS posted:

bernie wouldve won

yugely, too

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

last one i saw had over half of all republicans supporting it lol

THS posted:

bernie wouldve won

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

THS posted:

bernie wouldve won

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Good thing Biden is there to steer the country away from that

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

THS posted:

bernie wouldve won

Well yeah, he would have courted Latino voters instead of telling them to eat poo poo.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

THS posted:

bernie wouldve won

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

THS posted:

bernie wouldve won

lol

https://twitter.com/TheView/status/1323746778034982914

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lol in that one indy and his dad become eskimo brothers

lmao she talks in her sleep.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:

The audience in the Simpsons teacher strike episode is the most accurate depiction of American voters ever created

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

a trump win means another 100k paper dsa members and aoc still won't acknowledge them and the next convention will be an even bigger shitshow

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

biden gives him hope, because he shows that no matter how lovely of a candidate you are, eventually they'll prop you up and ram you down the public's throat

Robo Turnus
Jul 12, 2006

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
i voted for howie and legal medical weed. who can guess my state?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I think after work I'm going to turn my phone off and just play with my daughter until she goes to bed, and then log back in to blast my face with more election bullshit