Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/KateAronoff/status/1323813250409107459?s=20

speak it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

This isn't real. I'm in a nightmare. Senate gone. The presidency shook the gently caress up.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Now imagine 2024 and goons being 100% sure in TRUMP THREAD #158 that AOC is going to win the nomination AND get elected by a country full of fascist white supremacists.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Vomik posted:

decision desk has it that trump may win rhode island and maine - neither of which has gone R in like 25+ years.

Ohio is tightening up and moving towards trump.

holy poo poo is he going to win by MORE than 2016 with the pandemic going on? hahah
Yeah looks likely. What the hell is going on in Maine & Rhode Island that he even has a chance?

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MadJackal posted:

I know I can't convince you of anything, but I really wish you could zoom out and see how you're post-tantruming about THE RAPIST!!!! (and no one has any idea wtf you're referencing, it's beyond Qanon weirdness) while I'm chilling out listening to the results coming in, choosing a new avatar image, and accidentally reading some Saga.

It's a nice night for me, all things considered!

Joe Biden raped Tara Reade. Everyone knows what I am talking about. You are just handwaving away the fact that you support a warmongering rapist for President because you are a liberal white supremacist freak that supports the mass murder of millions people of color both here and abroad.

I'm glad you've chosen to debase yourself like this. You've shown who you really are and the fact of the matter is that you don't give a poo poo at all as long as the dirty poors and minorities know their place. Might as well go put on a red cap and join your local Proud Boys chapter.

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat

KidDynamite posted:

there's nothing when you die.

false my friend. we are dead and are in hell right now

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

wisconsin will be red again

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

mystery at hog island posted:

i'm really REALLY loving high so someone tell me how much of this thread is jus' trolling.

No one's trolling

Bi-la kaifa
Feb 4, 2011

Space maggots.

4 more years of quality cspam content you fucks should be celebrating

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

slave to my cravings posted:

Texas will go blue for sure this time

No. In 8-12 years, maybe

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

this thread moving

Hub Dirt
Apr 26, 2008

euphronius posted:

please reopen Truml thread this election is over

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/LindsayAWatts/status/1323811140149874693

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

may i get a needle update on ohio? been gone the last hour getting something to eat

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

WHERE IS SCHNORKLES BRING HIM BEFORE ME

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

joe biden is a rapist

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
it is insane how close Texas is though as I keep saying Republicans are going to flip their narrative on the electoral college if that starts to be in play.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Shageletic posted:

Imagine if we had an effective opposition party

if we did, they wouldn't get a small percentage of the donations from the banks, energy companies, and defense contractors

how would they have a chance to win without that?

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Tom Guycot posted:

This isn't real. I'm in a nightmare. Senate gone. The presidency shook the gently caress up.

Robo Turnus
Jul 12, 2006

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
im dying that we get to blame latinos and particularly cubans for losing this election. Thats super tight.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard
FOUR MORE YEARS BABY gently caress YEAH

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

what a day

Cum AllYeFaithful
Oct 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Ahahaaha this is the good poo poo.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
https://twitter.com/CawthornforNC/status/1323813315169165313?s=19

I'm too nice to reply that at least I can walk and maintain an erection. :(

Catlegs
Dec 23, 2005
hot damn

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

someone photoshop those going down the joker stairs

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

she tweeted out that she is a "radical leftist who wants a Green New Deal and is voting for Joe Biden," who gives a gently caress what this metropolitan liberal white supremacist freak that wants oil and gas lobbyists writing climate policy thinks

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

hell yes, hope this passes in oregon too

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I think America wants to die

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

D1E posted:

Did all the TRUMP THREAD goons who were 100% convinced of a easy Biden victory actually loving run away and hide?

Seriously?

I got really drunkl really early

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

hell yeh

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Au Revoir Shosanna posted:

pretty clear at this point trump has made some sort of faustian bargain and all we can do is take solace knowing that his eternal soul will belong to beelzebub or at least a demon of comparable malevolence

We saw the fly land on Pence.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
polls bad (x24)

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

I'd just like to take this time to say again: gently caress Jim Comey

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

is trump gonna win again

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
lol remember that "THE LAST TRUMP THREAD" image from october's thread

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

did matt yglesias just tweet the word “COONS” and then delete it or am I so stoned I’m hallucinating tweets in real time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

jetz0r posted:

oh gently caress the rapist is winning

which one?